forum

Old Posts

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kkay1124
came across my old forum posts from like 2014. good lord why was i like that,,,
JustABeginner
Like we said, this is just a test. We wouldn't put more links as of now. So this would be the final 4 links. And we promise, 1 of them leads you to a completion of the testing. Thanks for participating!

LINK
LINK
LINK
LINK
wowcake
fortunately i'm not old enough yet to experience such a thing
Nuuskamuikkunen
Same, with posts from 3 months ago even
Corne2Plum3

Wowcake wrote:

fortunately i'm not old enough yet to experience such a thing
z0z
it doesn't take very long to realize that you've posted cringe at some point
keremaru
i cringe at my 2017 activity

those were the times
Zelzatter Zero
at least yours isn't that bad.

One of my old posts is my map request post, and to make it worse, I posted it in Monstrata's modding queue that rocked the whole thread and then being brought up in reddit just because of that.

I hate myself.
z0z

Zelzatter Zero wrote:

One of my old posts is my map request post, and to make it worse, I posted it in Monstrata's modding queue that rocked the whole thread and then being brought up in reddit just because of that.

I hate myself.
i actually want to see that if you would allow
Ashton
My old posts were never cringe.
Zelzatter Zero

z0z wrote:

Zelzatter Zero wrote:

I hate myself.
unfortunately the link was removed in my PM for some reason. I don't wanna search it back tho, it's cringe as hell.
z0z

Zelzatter Zero wrote:

z0z wrote:

Zelzatter Zero wrote:

I hate myself.
unfortunately the link was removed in my PM for some reason. I don't wanna search it back tho, it's cringe as hell.
alright then
Nuuskamuikkunen

Zelzatter Zero wrote:

z0z wrote:

Zelzatter Zero wrote:

I hate myself.
I was about as cringe as you and I can relate to it :|
Hydreigon

Hydreigon wrote:

You spin by moving your cursor in a circle formation either clockwise or counter-clockwise.

Hi ot