forum

[Archived] [TAG] when it's not your turn, the beatmap settings appear

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
laport
When I play a tag game like I was a couple minutes ago, whenever it's not my turn and the other player is hitting the notes, when my cursor is near the bottom of the screen the settings keep popping up, it's very annoying because when there is a note or slider ending your combo at the bottom of the map, this screen comes into vision with its animation, just like it would constantly in spectator mode.

Also have issues with this screen in general, but since it won't be a pre-play toggle menu I have decided to point out this issue instead.
theowest

I guess you're right. but I find it so very hard to bring it, you really have to go all the way down where there usually isn't any note around even if you're following someone.

The only time it's ever a considerable problem is if you're following all notes in this map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/59663

but yeah, it shouldn't pop up during gameplay like this, only during breaks so you could change the background dim.
Archangel Tirael
When you play TAG and now playing not yours combo visual settings bar may appears if you move the cursor to the bottom of the screen.
This is a very serious obstacle to play TAG maps in multiplayer.
Just play in multi any TAG map to see it.

Slightly offtopic.
Here you doing now some fixes to the system of counting paragraphs.
Why did you stop writing the changelog?
Flanster
Yeah I did notice this 2 days ago, not sure if intended behaviour :p
[BAR] Rei
I realized that too, something like a week ago, but I hadn't had the opportunity to study the exact behaviour of the bug yet. It doesn't seem to happen in other game modes, though.
Rei Hakurei
it's old bug o.o
i've encountered this long time ago, (i thought it's not a bug tho lol)

THE_GH0ST wrote:

I realized that too, something like a week ago, but I hadn't had the opportunity to study the exact behaviour of the bug yet. It doesn't seem to happen in other game modes, though.
other modes can't play TAG :(
TheVileOne
What tells you that this is not intended behavior?
theowest
Merging with duplicate topics