forum

KANA-BOON - Silhouette (TV Size)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sonnyc
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 2021년 9월 19일 일요일 at 오후 4:42:20

Artist: KANA-BOON
Title: Silhouette (TV Size)
Source: NARUTO-ナルト-疾風伝
Tags: symmetry japanese anime rock Taniguchi Hayato Koga Yuma Iida Takahiro Koizumi Ki/oon Records Shippuden Nine Tails opening 16 shiruetto
BPM: 183
Filesize: 18907kb
Play Time: 01:27
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1.51 stars, 57 notes)
  2. Expert (5.26 stars, 288 notes)
  3. Hard (3.33 stars, 163 notes)
  4. Insane (4.13 stars, 225 notes)
  5. Normal (2.08 stars, 97 notes)
Download: KANA-BOON - Silhouette (TV Size)
Download: KANA-BOON - Silhouette (TV Size) (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Sorry I dragged you to show this .. Is Naruto Sasuke fighting level real true? It's a fight between the world's strongest. Is it really that Naruto, the bullied guy? Naruto is a true legend.. When I saw Naruto every day in the old days, my heart was magnified when Naruto became more thrilling and became the world's strongest legendary hero which is a king-like warrior, every single Naruto songs to scenes flies in my mind. The scene that comes from the movie version, that Sasuke suddenly appears and crushes a huge meteorite heading towards Kakashi then saying, "if there is no Naruto, I'm the only one who protects the village" and disappeared like a wind is a real excitement. And I'm so sorry how I only recently know Boruto. I'm sorry. I'm watching episode 20, but the real Naruto generation is so excited and everyone is so big that I have to say that they all bring me unknown memories, but the feelings are strangely intertwined. Shino talks more, and is a good teacher. And why swear at Boruto? It's cute but it looks like Naruto and the character is similar. Also is it true that there's a god-like being who wins against Boruto and Sasuke? I hit the internet and is this really real? That enemy is a new monster in Boruto?-Look at Naruto Sasuke's coalition. Damn it. I was shocked to see this, and it shouted out myself;;; It's really amazing... If it's real, it's a must see. Is it really going to destroy the real world too? Wow, I'm really trying to cry out how Naruto, Sasuke became like that. Damn.. I want to see Sasuke. When did they really become the top class? Makes me think of old days and when I was in middle school, I feel something sad, good, emotional, and complicated. Anyway Naruto is the true anime masterpiece.