forum

a thread regarding my rank

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
pentaqola
greetings human beings and entities.

i have come to make an announcement regarding my rankings. this is because as of late, i have been noticing a normal decline in the graphs of my rankings.

in this image as you can see, my rank apparently based on the graphs is going down. this was a photoshoot of the rankings just made yesterday.

now, you may be thinking that i will ask advice on how to bring it up again and will tell me to play more. however, that is false by a heavy extent. i do not wish to bring up my rankings as going up rankings is too overrated and boring. sure i'd love to play with my friends some good ol' osu, but there is a bigger quest i am rooting for.

i want to see if i can become an active 7 digit player. this would mean i will be at the +1,000,000th rank. the lowest of the low. the very thing people will fear of becoming.

i need advice on how to quickly root for bigger numbers and a faster decline in the graphs. please help me on my quest
Corne2Plum3
do your top play again, get better score but worse accuracy
McEndu
the natural decay is slower at lower ranks

Hmmmmmmmmm
Penguin
salutations pensacola.

I personally have been on the decline grind for the past 3 years, but have not found as much success as you have.

Unfortunately, the higher rank you are, the slower you decline, so I will not be able to join you on your quest for 7 digit stardom. I wish you the best in your endeavors and hope that you achieve greatness.
JustABeginner

And as for me, I'm nowhere to be found.
McEndu

JustABeginner wrote:

And as for me, I'm nowhere to be found.
but you are quite active in mania
Nuuskamuikkunen

I'm so gay that not even my declining rank is straight.
ShinRun

eblf2013 wrote:

Damn you eblf this made me cough up the water I was drinking
abraker
Greeting of upmost unwelcome scary lemmon,

Your decline of the ranking is certainly a troublesome sight to behold. Why I have not seen such a decline since the stock market crash of 1939! Fear not, there is hope. With a bit dedication and touch of certain methods it is possible to reverse your track toward forever bottom. Here a solution to your problems. A pill. Now now, this is not any ordinary pill. Take it and you shall see the world totally anew! Why the last guy who took an entire bottle managed to pass centipede one handed! That pour chap lost a hand in the process but nonono never mind that. Moderation is key and the key is my hands - so would you like a taste?
YyottaCat

Just be like me.
keremaru
be like me
stuck in space
Zelzatter Zero

eblf2013 wrote:

PFFFFFFT
[AlphaCentauri]
get level 100 as a 7 digit plz