forum

uh can i post the stream skin here

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
FluffyStorm
uh i remade the stream skin and can i post the skin here please it is 90% made by me exept for the back button
deadbeat
from what i remember, can't post osu! stream skin on the forums
Topic Starter
FluffyStorm
even if i'm the one who fully made it?
deadbeat
if it's an 100% original skin that isn't the osu! stream skin, then you're free to post it
Topic Starter
FluffyStorm
it just resembles it and i'll change it a bit more it's still WIP
jemhuntr
just don't call it stream. It would bring up suspicions and such. Also, as long as it's not a carbon copy, you're free to post it.
MLGnom
He is calling it stream becuase... game is called "osu!stream". He made skin just for osu!stream version.
It should be fine, but remember to tag it propely, for example : "(osu!stream) *name of your skin* .
OsuMe65
yes, you can
name it as "Stream" or whatever it is... as long as it doesn't contain the actual osu!Stream skin
(afaik, no one said that posting an osu!Stream parody skin is forbidden :D )
:)
------------------------------------------------

JeMhUnTeR wrote:

just don't call it stream. It would bring up suspicions and such. Also, as long as it's not a carbon copy, you're free to post it.
just when the fark are you caging a skinner's freedom to name a skin?
jemhuntr
okay lol maybe that's okay as well .w.
XPJ38
For reference, he's the original post by peppy:

peppy wrote:

Hi,

I personally do not give permission to reuse the osu!stream graphics at this point in time. Obviously I can't stop you from making one and you are welcome to ignore this message, but that is completely up to you.
(from p/972372)
TakuMii
Also, this:

peppy wrote:

As I have said before, I'd rather this isn't distributed and don't really want the osu!stream graphics to be used in osu!. You can privately distribute it, but I'd prefer it isn't distributed on the osu! forum.
(from p/1227549)
Topic Starter
FluffyStorm
well it is a parody of it
MLGnom
Post few screenshots/pictures of it, so we might be able to tell you if it's fine or not.
boat
Let him fucking post it, jesus christ. If peppy doesn't like it he can go ahead and delete it himself.
Topic Starter
FluffyStorm
nah i dont wanna get peppy annoyed again so i changed it it's ok i'll just rename it to osu!terminal skin 1.0 maybe tommorow i'll finish it btw can i use the osu!stream sounds that's just i want to use
Topic Starter
FluffyStorm
uh i already changed almost everything so can i post it now... btw i just edited the stream skin changed all of it to my idea so please
deadbeat