Total Posts
show more
SanicHegehog

- L A U R A - wrote:

INFILTRATOR SKIN AWESUME
hirez literally copy pastad this thing from tribes

- L A U R A - wrote:

I LOVE THE BUGS
most of those bugs will be there forever or for a long time because hires.

smite is bad, hires is bad, pls dont play this

-bitter former tribes player
Vulf
I swear I must be the only person in this world that doesn't mind if content is recycled from a previous game as long as it's good.

You should have known Tribes was going downhill the second they made it free to play then shortly followed by the developer post saying "we aren't really making money off this game". Games can fail get over it.
- L A U R A -

SanicHegehog wrote:

- L A U R A - wrote:

INFILTRATOR SKIN AWESUME
hirez literally copy pastad this thing from tribes

- L A U R A - wrote:

I LOVE THE BUGS
most of those bugs will be there forever or for a long time because hires.

smite is bad, hires is bad, pls dont play this

-bitter former tribes player
Shaco = Loki
Both are still awesome D: I don't care if copied or not ._. Awesome = Awesome
- L A U R A -
Did you ever had a game with people that are really insulting... Like when they go on you because you picked accidently the wrong lane.
They were harrasing me the whole time during the game and said no to my initiative to change lanes. Well, that was happening after the chat, I pretty lost my "friendly" way and was half raging. And rage isn't in my nature...
After game chat:
Nope

I was ashamed because my behaviour wasn't good and wanted to apologize, so i tried to write that guy a Private msg

This wasn't the only game that went out like this because someone made a tiny mistake like picking the wrong lane or KS on accident. Or when a jungler picks up a buff on accident. You should all try to forgive players that make mistakes. It's just a game. With such a behavior (me included) a community gets toxic, and this would be the last thing I want. There are tiny buttons to mute players when you push tab to look at the scoreboard while playing, make use of it
Vulf
Just ignore people like that.

I was matched with a premade 3 group that intentionally threw the game just to spite me because they got annoyed with me for wanting them to group mid. lol
- L A U R A -

Vulf wrote:

Just ignore people like that.

I was matched with a premade 3 group that intentionally threw the game just to spite me because they got annoyed with me for wanting them to group mid. lol
Ignoring can be quite hard after a match where you got insulted the from the beginning. But you're right. This is like always happening when I solo queue... Started to really like custom matches with friends because of that. We just laugh when someone dies or congrat them for a cool kill (you can even chat with your enemies if enabled )
SanicHegehog

Vulf wrote:

I swear I must be the only person in this world that doesn't mind if content is recycled from a previous game as long as it's good.

You should have known Tribes was going downhill the second they made it free to play then shortly followed by the developer post saying "we aren't really making money off this game". Games can fail get over it.
we told them how 2 succeed
they didnt listn
insted for every fix there was 3 new bugs
88k xp unloks drov away plyrs
GA warnd us

we warnd them

we warnd smit

nobody listns

lores is doomd
- L A U R A -

SanicHegehog wrote:

Vulf wrote:

we told them how 2 succeed
they didnt listn
insted for every fix there was 3 new bugs
88k xp unloks drov away plyrs
GA warnd us

we warnd them

we warnd smit

nobody listns

lores is doomd
If gamestudios would always do what people say, they would end really bad.
Just think about Smite, all the players that run around:
OMG LOKI OP OMG OMG (first they nerfed him, then they buffed him cause he was to weak. gg community)
*insert new god* IS SO DAMN OP NERF NERF NERF (you just don't know his attacks and how to counter him)
OMG FENRIR OP OMG THANATOS NERF THANATOS (they are assassins dude, nuthing wrong to have strong single target dmg)
OMG WHY DID YOU DISABLED TO PLAY UNBOUGHT GODS IN PRACTICE, KAPPA (to not confuse new players)
HIREZ BAD COMPANY (random insult)
DO GEM SALES (sales aren't that good for a company, when the buissnes is doin good)
FUCK YOUR SERVERS (even if they said they'll work on servers, they still spam that shit everyday...)
OMG WHY DIDN'T YOU REMODELL THIS AND THAT (remodells need time, tiem is moni)
ADD THIS SKIN (same reason as remodell, and first they'll finish gold skins and new gods... was said like 100 times)
ADD THIS FEATURE FROM LOL/DOTA2 (this isn't dota or lol, we don't need more similar games on the market)

Smite Reddit in a nutshell.
This is still reddit niveau... maybe offical forums would get a bit more serious.
SanicHegehog

- L A U R A - wrote:

OMG LOKI OP OMG OMG (first they nerfed him, then they buffed him cause he was to weak. gg community)
*insert new god* IS SO DAMN OP NERF NERF NERF (you just don't know his attacks and how to counter him)
OMG FENRIR OP OMG THANATOS NERF THANATOS (they are assassins dude, nuthing wrong to have strong single target dmg)
OMG WHY DID YOU DISABLED TO PLAY UNBOUGHT GODS IN PRACTICE, KAPPA (to not confuse new players)
DO GEM SALES (sales aren't that good for a company, when the buissnes is doin good)
FUCK YOUR SERVERS (even if they said they'll work on servers, they still spam that shit everyday...)
ADD THIS SKIN (same reason as remodell, and first they'll finish gold skins and new gods... was said like 100 times)
ADD THIS FEATURE FROM LOL/DOTA2 (this isn't dota or lol, we don't need more similar games on the market)

This is still reddit niveau... maybe offical forums would get a bit more serious.
U c
thats exatly whre they fukd up

1. they listnd to the pubbies who knew nothin
2. they made redit "oficial forumz"
Vulf

- L A U R A - wrote:

The League of legends forum is way worse. I post there quite often. LoL subreddit is okay, but it's still pretty bad. These type of games will never have a good community. Some will be better than others though. I actually like smites community more and I'm sure I only do because it's not as big yet.

Tencent (the same company that invested in league of legends) partnered with Smite a few months ago so I severely doubt this game will be going down anytime soon. Also Smite is way more popular than Tribes ever was 2-3 times over.
- L A U R A -

Vulf wrote:

The League of legends forum is way worse. I post there quite often. LoL subreddit is okay, but it's still pretty bad. These type of games will never have a good community. Some will be better than others though. I actually like smites community more and I'm sure I only do because it's not as big yet.

Tencent (the same company that invested in league of legends) partnered with Smite a few months ago so I severely doubt this game will be going down anytime soon. Also Smite is way more popular than Tribes ever was 2-3 times over.
Reddit is not a place for serious conversation. I don't check out the LoL forum because I never played it serious enough to be interested in that kind of talk, a few friends from me describe it as kindergarten. Smite has a normal community: there are players that play serious, and others just run around and do shit. Teamed up with some guys on facebook that call themself flameless smiters and made a few premade conquest. Best experience ever.

SanicHegehog wrote:

U c
thats exatly whre they fukd up

1. they listnd to the pubbies who knew nothin
2. they made redit "oficial forumz"
U c
Players pretend that programming a game, a making an offical forum is eazy. 99% of the games wont have success anyway after 5 years. Tribes is away now and you can't bring it back with insulting a company.
Moepat
So apparently I played with 3 pros from the game and im a level 22 paired up with 2 level 30 friends. Matchmaking op.
SanicHegehog

- L A U R A - wrote:

U c
Players pretend that programming a game, a making an offical forum is eazy. 99% of the games wont have success anyway after 5 years. Tribes is away now and you can't bring it back with insulting a company.
pls
we had comunity membrs fixin their gam 4 them

wat did they do

not alow modin and baned them

sry im not aloed to lik lores
Vulf

Moepat wrote:

So apparently I played with 3 pros from the game and im a level 22 paired up with 2 level 30 friends. Matchmaking op.
The matchmaking in this game is really bad. I mean beyond terrible and I've played stuff like dota 2.

The only reason it is like this currently is because the population isn't that big so the system doesn't have many numbers to work with. They could fix this by increasing the queue times, but I'm pretty sure a lot of people won't like that at all. Getting shit stomped isn't fun, but we are all going to have to deal with it until 30 lol (at least mid 20's).
Moepat
Forgot to mention, my username is moepat if anyone wants to play sometime. :D
- L A U R A -
When you pair up with level 30ies you get level 30ies :/ there is imaginary elo for unranked. If you would have 0 elo and your friend has 3000 elo you get paired up with guys at 1500 elo. If you have 2 friends with an elo of 3000 you will get 2000 elo players. I see some players that just started with smite wrecking with level 22-30 players. And if you win the match, you fuck up your elo: you won in a not so good looking elo situation (for you) and gain a shitload of elo. That means when you solo queue afterwards you get stronger enemies even without your level 30 party members. Experienced it myself, because many friends of mine are level 30 aimbot like players with 7k kills and afterwards i get some stupid matches.
- L A U R A -

SanicHegehog wrote:

pls
we had comunity membrs fixin their gam 4 them

wat did they do

not alow modin and baned them

sry im not aloed to lik lores
I know, the following content is not really fixing. But they may have been diffrent in the past, now Hirez is one of my favorite companies. They do so much with the community, art shows and on. They look at the Ideas from Useres and use them:

They support the community! Not like other companies that just ignore their fans. And if they really didn't listen to their fans in the past, they changed now. Mistakes can happen, you shouldn't rant about them, you can't make them good like this. But you can try to be better afterwards. If you are just here to complain about the creators, please, stop.
Vulf

- L A U R A - wrote:

When you pair up with level 30ies you get level 30ies :/ there is imaginary elo for unranked. If you would have 0 elo and your friend has 3000 elo you get paired up with guys at 1500 elo. If you have 2 friends with an elo of 3000 you will get 2000 elo players. I see some players that just started with smite wrecking with level 22-30 players. And if you win the match, you fuck up your elo: you won in a not so good looking elo situation (for you) and gain a shitload of elo. That means when you solo queue afterwards you get stronger enemies even without your level 30 party members. Experienced it myself, because many friends of mine are level 30 aimbot like players with 7k kills and afterwards i get some stupid matches.
This is not entirely accurate in Smite as it is in LoL and Dota.

I've went on crazy losing streaks with people level 10 and under on my team every game against people level 25+. It has more to do with the player pool being really small. You can look your teammates up on the smite website and half of the time the people on my team have negative winrates.

I'm currently sitting at around a 56% winrate in conquest so I really shouldn't be getting matched with level 9's that have a low 40% winrate if the above system was actually in place.

With all that aside I really haven't had much time to play lately due to school/work and games that friends want to play. Don't think I'll reach level 30 before the beta ends sadly. Ymir skin looks so good too.
- L A U R A -
This is not entirely accurate in Smite as it is in LoL and Dota.

I've went on crazy losing streaks with people level 10 and under on my team every game against people level 25+. It has more to do with the player pool being really small. You can look your teammates up on the smite website and half of the time the people on my team have negative winrates.

I'm currently sitting at around a 56% winrate in conquest so I really shouldn't be getting matched with level 9's that have a low 40% winrate if the above system was actually in place.

With all that aside I really haven't had much time to play lately due to school/work and games that friends want to play. Don't think I'll reach level 30 before the beta ends sadly. Ymir skin looks so good too.
Yes, there aren't enough players also... But that doesn't annoy as much as a level 30 Legendary Xbala with 4k Kills that teams up with a level 1 Neith. The Xbala did great, but the Neith was feeding D:

This happens way too often. Often the match is lost because of that, after the enemy team took tower of the duo, they snowball around. And if a fed adc ganks the lanes, it ain't fun anymore. Also when you get (finally, after 5 tries) matched up with a team full of level 10s in premade conquest and you win after 20 minutes... This wasn't fun either.

I'm just hoping the playerbase will grow after beta ends. And that I reach level 30 before the end (nearly level 26 :D you need so much exp to gain level...)
Vulf
I read that the exp to level after 25 increases a lot.

Luckily spring break comes before the games launch so I might have a chance to grind to 30 then. lol
- L A U R A -
Today I got matched with this teammate:
Solo Queue... but it's so wtf. I'm not even level 30 xD There was also another one in the enemy team with max mastery and 2 legendarys... Atleast I went positive xD
- L A U R A -

Vulf wrote:

I read that the exp to level after 25 increases a lot.

Luckily spring break comes before the games launch so I might have a chance to grind to 30 then. lol
You can grind in coop mode when you basesitt. Never did this but saw many people doing it...
Vulf
Really? A lot of stuff has changed since I last played QQ.

My break is the 17-21st of this month so I can hopefully grind something to get the skin at least. :)
ruminine
Geez. I thought it was about League of Legends because of "Smite" lol. I'm so stupid
Vulf
Holy shit! What did they do to Fenrir? He seems so bad now since they pretty much nerfed every single item he builds both defense and offense. I literally instantly die to AoE damage in team fights now. I think he might actually be worse than Warwick is on League now and thats saying something. Sigh... Might be done with this game since the only god I really like playing is really frustrating now. =\

Edit: Seems you have to build him more bruiser-ish or you get absolutely wrecked when team fights happen. Can't stack lifesteal items and be unkillable anymore lol. It was kinda OP anyways.
- L A U R A -

Vulf wrote:

Holy shit! What did they do to Fenrir? He seems so bad now since they pretty much nerfed every single item he builds both defense and offense. I literally instantly die to AoE damage in team fights now. I think he might actually be worse than Warwick is on League now and thats saying something. Sigh... Might be done with this game since the only god I really like playing is really frustrating now. =\

Edit: Seems you have to build him more bruiser-ish or you get absolutely wrecked when team fights happen. Can't stack lifesteal items and be unkillable anymore lol. It was kinda OP anyways.
Haha yeah. But what is worse is the Hand of the God nerf. Since then... well Loki is unplayable in conquest :/ it's always great to play diffrent gods so that you can see how they are played. I never really played any other gods before Loki and Neith. Then there was Freya jungle, Ao mid, diffrent Hunters and Assassins, also Fenrir and Anubis :D I really like the more animalistic gods now, the other seem boring. Bruiser Fenrir best Fenrir :) carried games with him
Vulf
Fenrir is definitely playable still just not as strong and no where near it. I have a lot of issues with him right now and most of it is stuff I can't control due to bugs.

Fenrir can be CC'd in his ultimate despite what the description says. I've been stunned/snared/silenced mid ulti several times since I started playing again.

His 3 doesn't tick all the way through some times.

The fact that he can be completely countered by a 300 gold item would be excusable if the above wasn't a problem. I'm fine with there being counterplay, but at the moment there is just way too much that you are probably better off picking something else in the majority of all matches.

Also the item changes made warriors in this game beyond broken. If one of them manages to get ahead they can pretty much dish out a ton of damage while being incredibly tanky. It's quite frustrating to play against.
- L A U R A -

Vulf wrote:

Fenrir is definitely playable still just not as strong and no where near it. I have a lot of issues with him right now and most of it is stuff I can't control due to bugs.

Fenrir can be CC'd in his ultimate despite what the description says. I've been stunned/snared/silenced mid ulti several times since I started playing again.

His 3 doesn't tick all the way through some times.

The fact that he can be completely countered by a 300 gold item would be excusable if the above wasn't a problem. I'm fine with there being counterplay, but at the moment there is just way too much that you are probably better off picking something else in the majority of all matches.

Also the item changes made warriors in this game beyond broken. If one of them manages to get ahead they can pretty much dish out a ton of damage while being incredibly tanky. It's quite frustrating to play against.
Yeah. Gods like Ares and Hades too are countered way to easy with beads. I get them nearly every game, also sprint as standard active. Warriors are just stupid (Nemesis, Tyr, Chaac, Vamana). They survive early game pretty easy, and stomp lategame. Chaac ult does actually silence Fenrir (for whatever reason). Also, maybe the imunity is only a short time? Idk, like Bakasura (1.5 sec CC imunity, not known by many players xD).

The worst thing is Joust ranked. You just need to know how to play a handfull of gods that are good in that kind of matches (Guan ju, Kali, some mages, handfull of Hunters, Loki, Bakasura, Mercury, Freya, #&!" Chang'e). You can't bann all of them, just the hard counters to the god you want to play <.< Some bann even random gods like Sobek, Ymir because they have no life and all OP gods legendary (not looking at you Yuketsu). Got dunked today by a Legendary Loki, that just towersat after giving up first #&!@ Blood. The matchup is way to random, you just need to towersit and win, saw that too much by Chang'es, even in casuals. I want Casual joust back, pls HiRez.

Ranked is so horrible, if you play Conquest, they are like: We have first pick, gonna bann shit and pick OP stuff. Picks Loki. Can't play him, gives him to me. Then says, ok you go jungle?! even though I called mid o.O Told him that I go mid a few times. He started raging when I picked him Anubis to Jungle o.o Ranked = Flamewar in the Lobby
I heard from Silver players in the Lobby how they had BaRRaCCuDDa in the Team a game before (Diamond player, currently at the 200k Tournament). The Playerbase is just to small for Ranked

> Be me
> Queue up for Assault
> Always get Tanks
> Way to agressive for Tanks
> Only builds dev items
> Set up kills
> Team sitting around under Tower
> Solo kill towerdivers
> End with most playerdmg from the Team...

But then again getting 51 Mastery Teams that snowball me in solo to death, or them as Teammates, carrying me hard.
Vulf
Biting CC immune targets ends it (Artemis, Chaac), but I shouldn't get stunned/silenced before hand. The reason I know it's a bug is because it wasn't always like this. It started around the first time they tried to fix Fenrir's bite animation bug on his ulti. I've already reported this on the reddit, but I only really got a couple of meaningful responses so hopefully it will be fixed soon. The 3 bug is getting fixed probably next patch.

Also matchmaking fix next patch according to reddit? So I might start playing this game again. :)

Free alienware Ra skin. http://na.alienwarearena.com/giveaways/ ... n-giveaway
As of right now (when I posted this) there are about 6000 keys left.
- L A U R A -
Many gods are bugged (Nemesis dash extremly hard). You can land with the Loki ult in the enemy base or outside the map :/
I got all Limited skins except Jingle Hel, Wreck the Halls Fenrir, Feaster Bunny Bakasura, Convention skin 2012 and 2014 (I get the 2014 soon, though). They said they will fix stuff and release new things for the next 6 Months and then stop to work on another project (GA 2 maybe). I guess they will still fix stuff afterwards. But currently, the game is pretty balanced otherwise, just remembering Ah Muzen Cab prenerf (free Pentas), Nemesis Release (slow every 5 Seconds) or the 2 doom months of level 1 Pentas from Arachne (The eggs were able to solo goldcamps)... The recent gods weren't released too OP and just needed small tweaks.

The Launchtournament was super hype and nice to watch, I love how the Players act (Lassiz got hugged in before the final match by Joungbae or another TSM player idk their names) and nobody searches stupid excuses for losses. Also, the Penta from Gamehunter was pretty nice :D Would have expected Cloud 9 to win xD They were so long 1. EU and had such interesting picks :D
Vulf
The game is more balanced than it has been yeah, but it's far from being properly balanced. I'm a game designer and from my perspective here are some things that need to be tweaked.

Some Mages (to an extent) and Warriors need to be toned down. Warriors are too damn strong at this point mostly due to a lot of the early game items being nerfed for assassins with the rehaul a couple months back. Honestly if it was up to me that role wouldn't exist. My philosophy is you either deal a lot of damage with limited tankyness (both kit and items) or you don't while maintaining great disruptives with team utility A.K.A Assassin or Guardian. You can't have both amazing tank and strong damage stats on one role it doesn't work in any moba. On top of that they are hard as shit to properly balance because they will either be overwhelmingly strong or useless.

The bruiser class in league is a similar role and it has become a big issue to the point that Riot has to rehaul the whole class. I really hope hirez doesn't let it get out of hand like LoL did or it's going to bite them in the butt down the road.

Some items need to tweaked. Mostly gold value issues here, but nothing big since the revamp. :)
Some actives need to be nerfed into oblivion *cough*beads*cough*. - I'm fine with the whole concept, but a 300 gold item should not completely counter most CC based ultimates. A good start here would be to remove the stupid CC immunity at the very least early levels of the item.

I would go into God kits, but that would make this post way too big. LOL
- L A U R A -

Vulf wrote:

The game is more balanced than it has been yeah, but it's far from being properly balanced. I'm a game designer and from my perspective here are some things that need to be tweaked.

Some Mages (to an extent) and Warriors need to be toned down. Warriors are too damn strong at this point mostly due to a lot of the early game items being nerfed for assassins with the rehaul a couple months back. Honestly if it was up to me that role wouldn't exist. My philosophy is you either deal a lot of damage with limited tankyness (both kit and items) or you don't while maintaining great disruptives with team utility A.K.A Assassin or Guardian. You can't have both amazing tank and strong damage stats on one role it doesn't work in any moba. On top of that they are hard as shit to properly balance because they will either be overwhelmingly strong or useless.

The bruiser class in league is a similar role and it has become a big issue to the point that Riot has to rehaul the whole class. I really hope hirez doesn't let it get out of hand like LoL did or it's going to bite them in the butt down the road.

Some items need to tweaked. Mostly gold value issues here, but nothing big since the revamp. :)
Some actives need to be nerfed into oblivion *cough*beads*cough*. - I'm fine with the whole concept, but a 300 gold item should not completely counter most CC based ultimates. A good start here would be to remove the stupid CC immunity at the very least early levels of the item.

I would go into God kits, but that would make this post way too big. LOL
If beads would get the Sprint treatment, I'm totally ok with it. But actually, it's good that there is a counter for every ultimate. Sometimes I felt in League, that every damn ability would hit me and that I couldn't do a damn thing about it. And who ever let's actives on rank 1, has either Autobuy, is a Jungler with stun or has no clue what he's doing. Abilitys get an interesting passive (sprint has slow imunity, beads cdr reduction, blink extra movement speed and on). If you think about Ne Zha, ulti and another ability useless if the oponent is smart enough to buy beads and magis blessing. Same with Zeus (still a pain, though). The variety of builds and items is defined by the abilitys from a god, and rarely, base stats. You could easy go Bakasura bruiser (which is really OP vs Mages) similar to the recent Fenrir builds. In higher Level 30 tiers you get people that analyze every single bit of your build and counter you (especially Tanks and Assassins). Like: oh the Tank there has so much health, inb4 let's get Quins Sais and some Pen. The Tank could be like: Oh that hunter and assassin build full crit, let's focus more on protection.

You could also force Beads from your enemy with fist, and then ult him :D That's what most Ares are doing, forcing Beads with the chain and then Ult...

Also, I would get a higher cooldown on beads, no matter which rank (like 1 min longer).
Vulf
There is a huge (HUGE) difference to counter playing something because you outplayed them, but completely nullifying something with a 300 gold item that is a press of a button is hardly counterplay.

Having too much counter play to things is a bad thing. It will get to a point to where it comes down to "oh I can't play this because everything in the game counters it" (too high of a risk for a meh reward) while other things not so much. People will just play what ever has the least counterplay which is already happening in high level play.

My whole point with beads is it shouldn't give both a cleanse and an immunity while having pretty much no cost at all. No other active in the game is really as strong except maybe sprint which got nerfed like twice now.

Also Fenrir isn't really being played in high level games because surprise surprise a 300 gold item completely removes his Ultimate which is his only team fight presence ability. This is also why he wasn't picked in the 200k tourny.
- L A U R A -
There is still a hardcounter for every ult (except Wukong, Athena, Kali, Ah Muzen Cab and some others I can't remember). Kalis ult is the only one dealing Damage and beeing a huge buff for her (after last patch even more lol). Was Kali picked at the 200k? No. Her Kit has limited usefullness (Arena, Joust 1v1). If you want to get champs like Fenrir or Loki in the Conquest Meta again, you gonna have a bad time. Since HoG nerf Loki will never be picked again: Possibility too high that you feed at the beginning. His jungle still terrible and the clear lacking until you hit level 9 as long as you ignore your ultimate
Also: Freya Ult is only stupid when you don't buy Aegis, but why is she picked often? She actually can help the team with the rest of her kit (Banish) and her ult gives not really a reason to pick up aegis since you won't use it anyway for another thing. It's wasted.
Ra is picked over Ao kuang, Heals are better in teamfights then fast abilitys and a higher damage Ult. Hel also picked often in solo for the same reason...
Also, Beads are picked because other shit: Hades, Ymir, Bakasura, FoG, Nemesis, Ares, Loki, AMC, Apollo, Artemis, Freya, Ao Kuang, Ra, Kali, Chaac, Isis, Tyr, Ne Zha, Bastet, Zhong Kui, Zeus, Xbalanque and this list could go on.
Stupid, right? In higher Elo you will see the god damn sprint beads meta. And even there... a Fenrir can do really good with his ult if someone used beads to escape the stun from Kali. Since he lacks in teamfights otherwise he isn't picked often: a 4v5 sucks...
Because, as long as a god can fit the team comp everything is possible (Aphrodite ban at 200k tournament)

Edit: Aphrodite was considered the badest god in the game with an useless kit, a passive doing less than the one from Ne Zha and the Ult being a bad aegis. She got played that good in the 200k for beeing banned. Also, there are pros loving Fenrir but not picking him in tournaments because of his lack in teamfights and not having the best clear.
Vulf
Fact of the matter is beads does too much and it screws over a lot of gods while doing nothing to the others. The immunity after activation needs to go or they need to make a CC that can't be cleansed with it. This of course would only be on gods that need that CC to function (Fenrir).

I'm fine with things falling out of favor because of meta, but that's not the case with Fenrir or Loki at all. Even still it's not excuse for any god to remain in such a place for a long period of time.

I'm kinda mad they didn't fix MM or Fenrir's bugs with this recent patch. =\
- L A U R A -
They are gonna fix that for sure. They overdo themselves with the forum, that other champ coming out and thats why i seem they are only getting the most important fixes. Actually playing without beads is really easy currently in joust. Can't say the same about conquest. Worst part is the new Support Warrior/Bruiser pick meta. And Bastet got too OP after the last patch with her remodell ._. worse then Kali
Sprint got more expensive (FINALLY)
Currently, on Bakasura/Kali (I don't play the other gods anymore, topkek) Blink is really effective. That guy has more damage then me, but it was easy to just sit around and farm, after seeing him burn all cooldowns just blinking, fisting, and ulting https://account.hirezstudios.com/smitegame/match-details.aspx?match=55013456 Maybe this works on Fenrir (You play solo?! Or Jungle. Idk) The nearer you get, the better is brutalize I think. Just some ideas to surprise your enemys :D
Vulf
I play Fenrir every role and still have over a 50% win rate in all queues with him. I don't play any other gods unless someone else picked Fenrir.
Even if Fenrir was unviable with a 0% win rate across all queue's I'd still play him every game.
- L A U R A -
((I heard rumors of a plat or dia player calling for solo everytime in ranked. picking Fenrir... He shits over legendary Ra's and stuff... nobody really knows what's happening over there... his name is something with M, did forget it lol. Ganks are big NOPES cause good escaping abilitys. If his enemy get's beads, he hits the CDR cap and just throws them out of their tower. Nobody saw him loosing a lane. He's a myth on reddit :D ))

TBH, started farming masteries, cuz it's annoying to be called a noob and i always get in matches with players that have 40+ mastery. Nearly all hunters done (I hate them, litteraly). Afterwards stupid mages, then goddamn warrior OP stuff, Tanks (Build them dmg anyway, but liking them), and then Assassins, which all are quite good^^.

And this stupid test server is a goddamn joke :/ it's unplayable
- L A U R A -
Vulf
There is a support Fenrir player in diamond.
Honestly I don't care about masteries. I don't plan on playing any ranked matches for a very very long time.

That link doesn't work for me (probably because it's a mobile link), but I assume it's the warrior nerfs that are coming. I'm fine with the Warrior nerfs and all, but depending how they are nerfed mages will go back to dominating the solo lanes again if not harder than they already do.
show more