forum

[Archived] Stuck at "Retrieving online ranking"

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sapphique_old
Explain the issue you are having:

Not sure if it'll happen to everybody but every time I play a game of League of Legends afterwards if I play osu it won't record my scores it just gets stuck on"Retrieving online ranking statistics...". If I restart my computer it works fine until I play LoL again.

mancuso_JM_
Do you have a good internet conection? Because I had the same problem some time ago because my conection were pretty bad
Alucard

mancusojuanmattos wrote:

Do you have a good internet conection? Because I had the same problem some time ago because my conection were pretty bad

That could be the culprit. Or he could be playing offline on an account trying to connect to bancho. I would get the same thing when I was playing at school on a network that wouldn't allow osu.
she_old
You need a decent/good internet connection in order to submit scores and I think it will retry for about 5 minutes until it gives up(and your score is forever gone)

Alucard wrote:

Or he could be playing offline on an account trying to connect to bancho.
He's connected in the image though, and you can basically be offline while still submitting scores if your internet is random enough.
jemhuntr
I think osu! queues score submissions and discards entries 10 minutes after. I usually have to wait for around 30 seconds for the rank to appear. That's because my internet is shit.
mancuso_JM_

she wrote:

You need a decent/good internet connection in order to submit scores and I think it will retry for about 5 minutes until it gives up(and your score is forever gone)
I'm still waiting for Ephyxia's response, but yeah, I think this is the problem.

Alucard wrote:

Or he could be playing offline on an account trying to connect to bancho.
Btw, he/she is connected because he/she can rate the map, you can't do that if you are offline
Topic Starter
Sapphique_old
I (he by the way) have a pretty good internet connection. 30 down 5 up. I highly doubt its my connection speed the game will work fine for several days w/out a restart if I don't play league in that time. The stats usually updates instantly. I also discovered that leaving osu open while i play league prevents this from happening.
TheAussie
this has happened to me when i was having internet problems :D