The "What are you playing now?" Topic.

posted
Total Posts
show more
mm201
Pokémon Heart Gold
Paper Mario
Rolled
Picked up etrian odyssey II for DS. It's a great game. One of the hardest I've played on ds. Get it now.
Mogsy

Rolled wrote:

Picked up etrian odyssey II for DS. It's a great game. One of the hardest I've played on ds. Get it now.
It's on my Gamefly queue. Victoly.

Fragile Memories: Farewell Ruins of the Moon (controls and inventory management are not good, but it's a prime example of the 'games are art' argument)
Pokemon SoulSilver
Pokemon Platinum
Tatsunoko versus Capcom
-Xero-
Started to play Taiko no Tatsujin Portable Potaburu yesterday.
So much fun 8-)
mm201
Finished Paper Mario (I was sooh expecting Bowser to attack again at the end :P), so I'll be starting 1KYD shortly.
NoHitter
Pokemon Soul Silver go!
Zekira
Touhou DotA, still need to figure where the fuck is the basher so I can put it on Chen... >_>
Mara
Call of Duty 4 HC 22vs22 :S
Mashley
Sam and Max Season One~ Nearly done with it so I'm gonna go download season 2 soon.
Randy96

Zekira wrote:

Touhou DotA, still need to figure where the fuck is the basher so I can put it on Chen... >_>
Still need to figure out how to get more mana regen for Patchy.
Oh, and regular DotA also.
Azure_Kite
Mystical Chain and n+ at the moment.

Also Chrono Trigger DS.
Mogsy
Whenever I'm in my science class, I go on a Metroidvania binge. I alternate between Castlevania: Circle of the Moon, Harmony of Dissonance, and Aria of Sorrow every class. All excellent, even if I highly disagree with a lot of decisions Harmony of Dissonance makes.
bmin11
World Ends With You
I feel ashamed that I just found this game
James
allods
phantasy star portable 2 online/offline
Azure_Kite
osu!. Only offline.
Undefined Fantastic Object
Umineko no Naku Koro ni Ep.6
TaikoJiro.
-Xero-
The Elder Scrolls IV - Oblivion (PS3)
adam2046
Taito Legends 2
BlazBlue
Freeware shmups
Powerdrone
Still working on HeartGold. Started Half-Life a few days ago. =P Never played through it haha.
Azure_Kite
Not so much playing but messing around with Flash. Let's make a random crappy shmup.
Zekira
Klonoa on the Wii. Yeah that's actually the first game I got (apart from the one that came with the console), and I'm loving this remake to sd;lkfhaisudgi-ness! Also, why did they remain Klonoa at such few dialogues like the original, I will never know >_> I WANT MY KLONOA SPEAKING PHANTOMILE LANGUAGE EXCESSIVELY, NAO
Brass the Hedgehog
Super Robot Taisen OG Saga Mugen no Frontier EXCEED and Picross 3D. (DS)
Sometimes - Pokemons, just to help someone with something D:

Planned: Chrono Trigger & Cross, Half-Minute Hero... and moar. (I will buy PSP).
KayMemoria
Assassin Creed 2(PC)
Battlefield: Bad Company 2(PC)
osu!(duh?)
Melty Blood Actress Again(H-WRen...<3)
aaand, nothing more really...
Zekira
WarioWare: Smooth Moves for the Wii. We need to unlock the freaking multiplayer, NAO

Also, dancing cats and loliwitch <3
awp
Just played through Aladdin for the Genesis. Once I remember how to play it, I will probably start playing Cyborg Justice.
Saviala
I've been trying to give my psp some more love.

Breath of Fire III
Disgaea 2
Mimana Iyar Chronicles
Loginer
Trauma Team. It's pretty much 20% operations and 80% Ace Attorney with doctors. Works in Dolphin, too.
yuki_laruku
Bad Company 2
Final Fantasy XIII
Pokemon HeartGold
Nexus Reaper
| Pass the osu! thingamajig and you're there, Mac.
v
yuki_laruku
Ooh haha forgot to add the best of all, Osu! really addicting!
Azure_Kite

yuki_laruku wrote:

Ooh haha forgot to add the best of all, Osu! really addicting!
What's Osu! ?

I'm currently playing Pokémon HeartGold, Shin Megami Tensei Strange Journey and World of Goo.

Also, osu!. I got back into that thing and am actually playing that again. Instead of only talking/mapping.
Zekira
-Taiko no Tatsujin Wii 2 -- I still need to unlock stuff. Also, next map will be based on an SB from a story battle. Yes, PLAYING TAIKO IS NOT A JOKE, IT HAS A STORY AND EVERYTHING ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
-Warioware: Smooth Moves -- might as well have fun with the Wii while I'm at it. Also, dancing cats and loli witch.
-Touhou 07 -- will not rest until I can get a no death run on Phantasm. bbbbbbbblllllllllllllllllllllll
-Shoddy Battle -- experimenting some more of my no-electric-resist and 5/6-immune-to-Toxic-Spikes teams
yuki_laruku
Just got Taiko no tatsujin for PS2.
The taiko is so much fun!
Mogsy
Shadow Hearts: From the New World (PS2) at the moment. I must say, this is one of my favourite series of JRPGs now that I've played the entire series. Zany beyond words, a decent amount of depth, and it just all works.

Pretty soon Knights in the Nightmare should be coming in.
dkun
Besides osu!...

-Supreme Commander II
-Napoleon: Total War
-CS:1.6

I'm also replaying through HL and KHI.
Azure_Kite

Mogsworth wrote:

Pretty soon Knights in the Nightmare should be coming in.
For some reason I never really got into that game... Sigh.
Crakila
Guild Wars and CS: S
Nekoman_old
Playing:
Fallout 3
Bestelle
Super Mario Galaxy 2, 77 stars right now. Too lazy to grab more comet tokens or whatever.
Esupanitix
New Super Mario Bros. Wii.

The story of a lawnmower-free world filled with walking mushrooms and intelligent turtles with wings/different shell colors.
The story of an Italian man... Wearing a red cap...
The story where everything has eyes, including inanimate objects...
But he's not alone...
His brother clad in green joining to fight the king of the many foes the two will face...
A story whose bosses referenced their third adventure...
A story of the Mario Brothers...
A story of mushrooms, flowers, suits, and stars.
A story of Mario...
And his second banana brother, Luigi, along with two toads for some frigging reason.

But anyway, other games are
Various Final Fantasy Games that I am too lazy to list,
Chrono Trigger,
Paper Mario,
Yoshi's Story,
Various Mega Man Games, again, too lazy,
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles My Life as a Darklord
Rendran
now playing:
-Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey
-Dragon Age: Origins
show more