The "What are you playing now?" Topic.

posted
Total Posts
show more
Ekaru

Laharl wrote:

DQMJ2.
*high-fives*

Anyways, Mario Kart, Pokemon, KI:U, etc.
Starry-
Wow, I still gotta finish Borderlands 2 and Pokemon White 2 :x
MoodyRPG
Hey guys, Yesterday I pass Final Fantasy XII and OMG is a very nice game but is hard :D

Now i'm playing Kingdom Hearts I <3
Xanaehla
Osu!
Pizzicato
Strike suit zero
Sylvaril
Started a new run on Dark Souls ~
This time bow only.
[SAK]Eden
Civilization V :3
awp
been playing Ys Origin, aka Super Loli Quest, RE6 with Selphie (which is a fucking blast), Tokyo Jungle, and got back into Devil Survivor Overclocked

Also playing Xenosaga (on ep 1) but I haven't gotten into a regular habit for that yet
Faust

awp wrote:

Devil Survivor Overclocked
( ノ´∀`)ノ

Also, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow.

Am wanting to get my hands on Harmony of Despair.
vizzy
I just beat Children of Mana.
LukaXD
Ocarina of Time 3D Master Quest.
Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance (this game is sooooo bad, I've had it for a month and I still haven't cleared it, the story's lame, the new drop system is baaaaaaaad!!!! and worst of all the stupid dream eaters have abilities bound to them!!!!!)
awp
KH DDD is my favourite post-KH2 title. The story is absolutely bonkers but the gameplay is so much better than any of the others since 2 (Coded, BBB, 358/2 Days)
vizzy
Currently playing Final Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift.
LukaXD

awp wrote:

KH DDD is my favourite post-KH2 title. The story is absolutely bonkers but the gameplay is so much better than any of the others since 2 (Coded, BBB, 358/2 Days)
Well if you look from the coded and 358/2 days perspective, then the gameplay is far superior, but the abilities linked to dream eaters, that's just plain stupid. Birth by sleep and even kingdom hearts 2 allowed you to have all abilities enabled if needed (in KH 2 just farm mats for AP+).
There were tons of good ideas put into it but none were perfected, BbS is by far my favorite, I got both FM and the normal one and I love them. (besides, DDD's ending is f'ed upsora wakes up -> goes to traverse town -> sees dream eaters which supposedly are only in dreams)
stuffycatz
DOTA 2
Empire:Total War
Just curious are there any total war players out here?
Arkuski
FFR. 8th official tournament!
vizzy
Currently playing The World Ends With You.
Kunieda
Taiko no Tatsujin on my psp.
Sometimes I play Project Diva :3
Dafydd
Don't Starve! :D
Meikyuuiri Tsumi
Playing Clock Tower 3. Underrated game I'd say. The game is good overall, although it is twisted. Story is great and gameplay is simple and pretty straightforward.

Final boss fight is really.. really absurd in terms of difficulty.
H_Hitachiin
Mad Father, Scribblenauts Unlimited and Happy Wheels.
Aya-Shameimaru_old
Mad Father, Touhou, Plants VS Zombies and Scribblenauts
KahrRamsus
Currenty Playing: Xenogears, Jak and Daxter, Final Fantasy XIII, and Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus
Saso-Hikage
Just started Ni No Kuni :D
vizzy
Just beat The World Ends With You.
Aoriki
Minecraft, Mabinogi and LoL.
MoodyRPG
OMG, Kingdom Hearts is a short game but I'll really enjoyed, the system battle and the history <333

Downloading Kingdom Hearts II :3
Sachi_old_1
Minecraft
Akisun
Currently Playing: Elsword, Yakuza 3, Borderland 2

Maybe also Tera, but maybe not cause I keep getting some kind of error preventing me from playing the game. :(
Udizerah
Final Fantasy XII on PS2. Total respect for Yakuza 3, Akisun.
woduq414
Sucre ~sweet and charming time for you~
Battlefield 3
Battlefield Online
OSU
Pullea magi madoka magica online
Faust
Catherine. (At my 6th night currently)
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow. (About to face Olrox)
&
El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron. Just started going into the Watcher's domain only.

I'd finish the rest of RE6 but I'm also too lazy to get it back from my friend whom I lent it to.
ursa
Currently Playing :

Inotia III on Android (Trying to Killing carp family) &
Yu-Gi-Oh! Ultimate Masters: World Championship Tournament 2006 on GBA (Duel Puzzle Sucks Q __ Q, )
Saso-Hikage
Started Twilight Princess again. Still awesome. :)
Mogsy
Just restarted Twilight Princess, myself. It's pretty much like starting fresh since I've only played it once before.
Kuroneko-sHerald

sasori93 wrote:

Started Twilight Princess again. Still awesome. :)

Mogsworth wrote:

Just restarted Twilight Princess, myself. It's pretty much like starting fresh since I've only played it once before.
I should do it too. Also because I played only the GC version, I want to try the Wii ver. to see how the wiimote change the way to play it.
Triskelion91
I'm playing Fire Emblem Awakening right now~
Mogsy

Kuroneko-sHerald wrote:

I should do it too. Also because I played only the GC version, I want to try the Wii ver. to see how the wiimote change the way to play it.
I am actually doing the reverse here, going from the Wii version to the GCN version. Combat's now much less aggravating and the mirroring was kinda obvious.
Kuroneko-sHerald

Mogsworth wrote:

I am actually doing the reverse here, going from the Wii version to the GCN version. Combat's now much less aggravating and the mirroring was kinda obvious.
Oh right, the mirrored thing. Too bad (imo) that the Wii changed (for obvious reasons) the main hand of Link :(
Katze
SCRIBBLENAUTS: UNLIMITED <3
show more