The "What are you playing now?" Topic.

posted
Total Posts
show more
Papi Bear
^why just quit?

anyway, I like the last spoiler :3
mathexpert
Finished LIMBO, which was really amazing...
Playing Mother 3 for the 5th time :P
Coro
Playing King of Fighters XIII~
Michalv
Pokemon Conquest \m/
vizzy
Currently playing Final Fantasy X-2
awp
I started playing ICO. So far the only thing I had to look up was what the couches do. This game is neat, but apparently really short
Yoshi_old
Went back to Donkey Konga Nintendos suggestion to Taiko No Tatsujin. Didn't live long.
heintsi
Started NIER (that action-rpg-shooter-shootemup?-game) which apparently has gotten some terrible scores, haven't looked at reviews why it has so bad scores, but I really do hope it's not because graphics. They are bit outdated yeah for ps3(don't care about graphics anyway), but game is quite entertaining and gameplay is smooth enough. For a low-budget game, it's really not that bad. Story is also decent, And voice actors are doing really good job, especially Grimoire Weiss' VA. It's rare find nowadays, but get it if you can, i got mine for 30$.

Oh, and the reason I bought this first was this song, and other songs are great stuff also.

DestinySonata
Back to playing God Eater Burst. (Finished it already, but I'm starting another play through from scratch.) After finishing Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai! Portable, ga Tsuzuku wake ga Nai!
Katze
Starfox: Adventures for GameCube.
Before that, I played Okami ;u;
neonat
Lunia
AuditionSEA
League of Legends
Dragon Nest
tyrael6192
Gonna finish Xenoblade

I promise

>_<
Meikyuuiri Tsumi
Front Mission Evolved
PROGUY
Now going back to play Final Fantasy VI Advance for the sake of completing it.
CristopherDLC
Nothing.
420Guy
Playing atm:
-Gears of War 3
-Battelfield 3
-Waiting for DOOM3 remake and DOOM4
-And of course osu!
vizzy
Just beat Final Fantasy X-2.
Behon
The Walking Dead series thus far is excellent and everyone should play it. So there.
Elfuun_old
Still playing Pokémon Black 2.
Ekaru
Slowly working my way through Pokemon SS.
Yoshi_old
Found my copy of Tales Of Symphonia: Dawn Of The New World. Now i'm gonna kill another ¼ of my brain cells yay!
tyrael6192
Just put $15 into closed beta of Path of Exile... can't wait for the open beta next month orz

Downloading now, will get some hours in tomorrow ^^

Also achievement unlocked; voluntarily paying money to play a game that is going to be free. Get in.
Restless Spirit
I am playing Minecraft with the InventionCraft mod. It's so fukken awesome! >:3
billy96
Currently playing Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories, which is the only game that fun atm.
SereneMidnight
Aside from Dead Space and Analogue: A Hate Story, not much.
Jackyyy
Team Fortress 2 and osu!
I can't afford games :(
Mianki
Beat the Beat: Rhythm Paradise (aka Rhythm Heaven Fever).
FINALLY
Keksi
Starcraft 2
Tribes Ascend
and a bit League of Legends
Dieathan
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy
tyrael6192
OH MY FUCKING GOD DARK SOULS ON STEAM

IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT ALL MY LIFE

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Justykanna
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy, Pokémon Conquest, Tales of Graces f and Atelier Meruru are on the go right now.
World of Warcraft, MW3 and osu! are almost always ongoing for me.
vizzy
Currently playing Luigi's Mansion
BrokenArrow
Starcraft 2. Seriously, one of the best games I've ever played. Apart from osu!, of course.
nomen
osu! is the only game I am playing.
Crimmi
Samurai Shodown V Special.
Fai-Chii
Legauge of Legends =3=
BrokenArrow

Fai-Chii wrote:

Legauge
lmao
Dafydd
I am trying C9 (Continent of the 9th Seal) ayt now. Kinda fun, gameplay is like Dragon Nest though it has mature graphics.
PROGUY
Currently playing Team Fortress 2 and Defense Grid: Awakening, in which both games are available on Steam.
vizzy
Recently beat Luigi's Mansion. Will play Suikoden III next.
show more