Total Posts
show more
Xcuti0n
Final Fantasy IX!!! <3 (dunno wich time I play it ~around 20~) xD
tolliken
Radiant Historia
looks pretty good for a portable rpg.
vizzy
I just beat Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep (three character stories + FE)
Meikyuuiri Tsumi
Blue Dragon, it's lovely.
ychao
My very first VN, F/S N. :)
Rii_old_1
I'm actually looking for something to play, I like RPG games, currently just doing nothing on OMGPOP =.=

would be happy if someone could suggest me something on the PC, free to download
GeNJiii_old
Osu!
Guitar Hero
League of Legends
Rantai
HDN mk-2
ME3
FFXIV - 1.21

Why did all of these come out at the same time?!
Vish024
Pokemon Black on emulator.
SereneMidnight
Finally got around to downloading The Nameless Mod for my Deus Ex. Gonna try that.
Meikyuuiri Tsumi

Rii wrote:

I'm actually looking for something to play, I like RPG games, currently just doing nothing on OMGPOP =.=

would be happy if someone could suggest me something on the PC, free to download
Fable. There is also Fable: The Lost Chapters, which is richer with sidequests and various other things. Very nice RPG if you ask me.
emonite
Mass Effect 3 :)
mega_mac
Now playing:
Osu!
Golden Sun th lost age...
Megaman battle network 2
Philoslother
osu!
Metroid Prime Trilogy
Megaman Battle Network
Boom
Skyrim
BadLuckExpert
Naruto Ultimate ninja storm 2
Ratchet & Clank: Crack in time
Osu!
SereneMidnight
Got Burnout Paradise's PC version the other day from a friend and I'm playing that a lot, as well as Otomedius Excellent for my 360 and trying to get the Top Gun achievement. (Get 10 million points playing and see the result.)
vizzy
Dissidia 012: Duodecim
Pizzicato
going back to DotA, HoN, and YGO dueling network
emonite
osu!
emonite
Fate/stay night visual novel.
QuidProQuo
osu!, HoN
emonite
Flyable Heart visual novel,I tend to switch visual novels from time to time.
Hiza-chan
LoL, Mass Effect 2 and Ys.
pacmanmania
The Binding of Isaac
JulyXC
Right now(as im writing this) -monopoly
Playing osu and soul caliber 5
SereneMidnight
Back to Peace Walker. Decided to go get the Monster Hunter achievement (Complete all hunting missions) and I had a blast at the last one~

I'm also doing a lot of VR Missions in MGS2 in an attempt to get the Virtually Impossible achievement, not to mention going through MGS2's story a few more times in order to get the Great Dane achievement (Collect 'every' Dog Tag. I put it like that because you're actually supposed to collect 90% of the tags to unlock the items that are unlocked by collecting them.) It's also hard to get Nothing Personal (Break the necks of 30 enemies) and Rent Money (Beat 30 enemies unconscious) because I'm mainly a pacifist in the MGS games. More fun that way~

In MGS3, I'm going through to get King of the Jungle (Obtain the title of MARKHOR) in a future playthrough. Now I'm trying to get PEACE WALKER (Complete the game without killing anyone. I mistakenly put a floating enemy to sleep without realizing that it does count as a kill), It Ain't Easy Being Green (Find all 64 Kerotans), Fashionista (Find all Camo patterns), Snake Eyes (See all of the first-person views that are not indicated by the RB button icon), and Only Skin Deep (Find all Face paint).

Other than that, I'm trying to install MGS1 - Integral onto my PC... Not going too well.
Mogsy
Suikoden.

Been on a kick for this series lately. Going to run through the entire series in release order, most likely (at least up through V until I can get a copy of Tierkreis).
RemmyX25
Starting today, I'm going to try and beat as many Megaman X games as possible
awp

RemmyX25 wrote:

my friend and I are planning to marathon all 8 one weekend soonish. I'm hoping to get a copy of X6, but I doubt I'll find X2 and X3 before we do it (should have bought the copy at Gamer's Grotto, dammit)
Aoriki
Right now, Osu. But going to move on to playing Mabinogi
MarKKaM
Chaos Rings II for iOS
Hakeru
i play dragon nest nowadays (...still)
and FFXIII-2
heintsi

awp wrote:

RemmyX25 wrote:

my friend and I are planning to marathon all 8 one weekend soonish. I'm hoping to get a copy of X6, but I doubt I'll find X2 and X3 before we do it (should have bought the copy at Gamer's Grotto, dammit)
You should totally do a live broadcast! Would be awesome.

DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT
awp
I am ALL FOR THAT. We just need to figure out how to do it. We'd be playing actual console versions X 1 for SNES, the rest on PS2 probably) and I don't have anything that can record off my TV afaik. My webcam is also low quality, I might need to buy a new one (it's like 7 years old)

I know Mega Man X inside and out, which is unfortunate that it's the first game in a way, because as the marathon goes on we're probably going to be drinking, and by X7 we're just going to fail
emonite

MarKKaM wrote:

Chaos Rings II for iOS
Same.
Aoriki
Golden Sun (First one)
ztrot
I'm playing mariokart 7 and sonic generations 3ds ver
Arakagi
playing osu! and DoTA 2 atm
Minty Gum
Persona 4, Katawa Shoujo, osu! of course.
show more