forum

OK Go - Here It Goes Again

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Jay_old
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on March 22, 2008 at 1:50:40 PM

Artist: OK Go
Title: Here It Goes Again
BPM: 145.75
Filesize: 10671kb
Play Time: 02:41
Difficulties Available:
  1. Cruisin' (2.98 stars, 162 notes)
  2. Sweatin' (4.86 stars, 385 notes)
  3. Hard ROCK!! (4.88 stars, 385 notes)
Download: OK Go - Here It Goes Again
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Fixed More things and Offset and BPM
EiJi
First off, not sure I agree with your methods... "Oh, someone else made this but I didn't like it, so here's mine", seems sort of disrespectful to me... But that's a personal note.

Timing feels off to me, but I can't seem to get it either, so lets have the next mod do that.

Spacing is good. I think I only noticed one flaw...
02.01.95: notes 1 and 2 are spaced further than they should be.

I think that's about it from me. Starred.
lil_shiro_21
:shock: I Love this Beatmap Like the whistles are Nicley put in this one e_e kinda off sometimes, but good. ;)
Topic Starter
Jay_old

EiJi wrote:

First off, not sure I agree with your methods... "Oh, someone else made this but I didn't like it, so here's mine", seems sort of disrespectful to me... But that's a personal note.

Timing feels off to me, but I can't seem to get it either, so lets have the next mod do that.

Spacing is good. I think I only noticed one flaw...
02.01.95: notes 1 and 2 are spaced further than they should be.

I think that's about it from me. Starred.
Sorry about that, I just really like the song. :(

I'll try to fix this though.
Agent BA8 Rookbie
Y'know, you could just say that you made another version. Don't have to say mine isn't good. First try. Be a bit more sympathetic please.
Topic Starter
Jay_old

Agent BA8 Rookbie wrote:

Y'know, you could just say that you made another version. Don't have to say mine isn't good. First try. Be a bit more sympathetic please.
Sorry man :(
Agent BA8 Rookbie
It's okay now. I made that post around the morning. I'm usually annoyed at anything in the morning. There can be two beatmaps for something. Gives people a choice. Thanks for giving people another choice, and thanks for (virtually) commenting on my beatmap.
hunnykilla
Nice beatmap, fun to play.
Topic Starter
Jay_old
Topic Starter
Jay_old
Fixed stuff can it be un-graveyarded?

// moved to completed - Echo
Topic Starter
Jay_old
Posted the fix.
Extor
I think the timing is a bit off.

Try with these values

Offset:5120
BPM:145.75

You should recheck some places because some notes are going to be 1/4 beat away I think.

See if it sounds better for you.
Topic Starter
Jay_old
How about now?
chan
You might be blessed with a song that doesn't have a constant BPM for the duration of the song. Lucky you! You get to make multiple timing points!

I got my timing to look like this
00:05:14 145.33 BPM
00:51:35 145.93 BPM
Topic Starter
Jay_old
OK fixed it can it be resurrected again?
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.