onotoleonide
blaterwolf
Good map needs Break though coz my hands cri

Star~
Osuology

SkyBearer245 wrote:

Good map needs Break though coz my hands cri

Star~
Blue Dragon freaking said "NO BREAKS" in the description. Besides if your hands cry from it, I think you don't have a good stamina amount.
Ultima Fox
Hello Blue Dragon

I'm not that good of a modder, but i think ill give this a try. Because of that, these will mostly be general suggestions

Audio Bitrate is higher than 192kbps. Try to compress it
Filesize of the map Exceeds 10MB without video. I dont know if there is a way to fix that though

00:16:032 (9) - Perhaps NC here
00:32:579 (1) - Maybe end this slider earlier and add 3 circles to go here, or just put a few right after the slider. You have been following the song so much, i think it would be a good idea to do it here
01:31:958 (1) - Possible move the spinner over to the red tick and put a circle on the blue tick that the spinner was on
02:49:031 (5) - NC?
03:36:043 (1,2,3) - Perhaps try to make it like this:
04:06:991 (4,5,6) - Why not jump here ;)
04:43:802 (8) - NC?
05:22:250 (5) - ^
06:38:441 (1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1) - Why so many spinners, surely you can put circles and slider is more than just a few places.

Hope this helped ;)

Fantastic Map By the way!
Topic Starter
Mismagius

GyroX20 wrote:

Hello Blue Dragon

I'm not that good of a modder, but i think ill give this a try. Because of that, these will mostly be general suggestions

Audio Bitrate is higher than 192kbps. Try to compress it gotta do that
Filesize of the map Exceeds 10MB without video. I dont know if there is a way to fix that though

00:16:032 (9) - Perhaps NC here nah, would break the stream in half
00:32:579 (1) - Maybe end this slider earlier and add 3 circles to go here, or just put a few right after the slider. You have been following the song so much, i think it would be a good idea to do it here uh? i don't get the purpose of this
01:31:958 (1) - Possible move the spinner over to the red tick and put a circle on the blue tick that the spinner was on why?
02:49:031 (5) - NC? applied
03:36:043 (1,2,3) - Perhaps try to make it like this: that'd make it confusing because the sliders only have 1 repeat
04:06:991 (4,5,6) - Why not jump here ;) would be too hard
04:43:802 (8) - NC? nah, would make it hard to read imo
05:22:250 (5) - ^ too short
06:38:441 (1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1) - Why so many spinners, surely you can put circles and slider is more than just a few places. no I can't

Hope this helped ;)

Fantastic Map By the way!
Hula
Thank Lu for this mod and say hi to her for me please

[Insane]
Hitsound volumes could go up a bit, can't hear jackshit in some of the really intense sections.

00:11:206 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12) - How about sticking whistles on the white and red ticks to add to that violin feathering.
00:44:989 (2) - How about making a sharp angle on the slider so it accents that violin going OOOEEUURRR.
00:48:436 (3) - This should be 1/2 slider, nothing really on that blue tick
00:59:468 (5) - Make this a bigger jump from previous object since there's that good old trumpet and it currently felt underwhelming.
01:01:881 (5) - Maybe do the same as above, but for some reason this doesn't feel underwhelming unlike the last. so w.e
01:05:845 (2,3) - ctrl+g? it'll add a bit of flavour to it and i think this pattern fits better with the jumpiness of the violin than the square
01:09:120 (5,6,7) - What made you go for the sliders? I think a stream would be more fitting
01:37:077 (1) - THIS BIT IS MY FAVOURITE BIT OF THE SONG - But how about putting drum-hitfinish on the downbeat throughout this section? The hitsound sounds nearly exactly the same as the drum in the song.
02:10:526 (1) - Shorten to 2/3 slider and add a circle on the white tick? the slider end starts on that cool WEOOEOEWOBOBELE, so it'd make sense to map the whole WOOOEOOEWOBOBELE rather than just some of it.
02:17:824 (4) - Huh, put this on the white tick.
02:27:422 (5) - Move on the white tick (shorten too) and add a circle on the red tick before, plays weirdly as it is and this suggestion makes more sense than it is now.
02:44:319 (1) - Make this slider more funky looking after the white tick
03:03:629 (1) - Make more a triangle with 3 and 4, just cos.
03:13:629 (1,7) - Drum sample set and increase the volume then a tiny bit
04:12:595 (1,2,3,4) - This change of slider shape for some reason screamed "you ran out of mapping space!" it could be made neater by making them all straight sliders. Especially since they're the only curved 1/4 sliders in that whole streamy bit until the slow slider.
04:59:491 (1) - Blanket! this one's real bad
06:29:820 (2,3,4) - This should be something more similar to like when you mapped it earlier - 05:22:250 (5,6,7) -

I love the spinners but are spinners like that actually rankable?

Anyway, I really like this tune and map. Just a shame I didn't get those 2 kds
Topic Starter
Mismagius

Hula wrote:

Thank Lu for this mod and say hi to her for me please

[Insane]
Hitsound volumes could go up a bit, can't hear jackshit in some of the really intense sections. idk, seems to work well for me

00:11:206 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12) - How about sticking whistles on the white and red ticks to add to that violin feathering. put on white ticks, red seems overdoing it
00:44:989 (2) - How about making a sharp angle on the slider so it accents that violin going OOOEEUURRR. done
00:48:436 (3) - This should be 1/2 slider, nothing really on that blue tick variation seems cool to me, idk why
00:59:468 (5) - Make this a bigger jump from previous object since there's that good old trumpet and it currently felt underwhelming. done
01:01:881 (5) - Maybe do the same as above, but for some reason this doesn't feel underwhelming unlike the last. so w.e nah, there's already a small jump here
01:05:845 (2,3) - ctrl+g? it'll add a bit of flavour to it and i think this pattern fits better with the jumpiness of the violin than the square flow wouldn't be too nice IMO
01:09:120 (5,6,7) - What made you go for the sliders? I think a stream would be more fitting violin doesn't seem as intense here IMO
01:37:077 (1) - THIS BIT IS MY FAVOURITE BIT OF THE SONG - But how about putting drum-hitfinish on the downbeat of this section? The hitsound sounds nearly exactly the same as the drum in the song. because that'd ruin the softwhistle pattern >:
02:10:526 (1) - Shorten to 2/3 slider and add a circle on the white tick? the slider end starts on that cool WEOOEOEWOBOBELE, so it'd make sense to map the whole WOOOEOOEWOBOBELE rather than just some of it. I wanted to make it somewhat simple to play so it wouldn't confuse players too much with the weird rhythm I'm using
02:17:824 (4) - Huh, put this on the white tick. following the piano, not the drums
02:27:422 (5) - Move on the white tick (shorten too) and add a circle on the red tick before, plays weirdly as it is and this suggestion makes more sense than it is now. following piano
02:44:319 (1) - Make this slider more funky looking after the white tick not necessary imo
03:03:629 (1) - Make more a triangle with 3 and 4, just cos. naah
03:13:629 (1,7) - Drum sample set and increase the volume then a tiny bit I think it doesn't work well here, honestly I'm fine with the soft hitsounds in this map
04:12:595 (1,2,3,4) - This change of slider shape for some reason screamed "you ran out of mapping space!" it could be made neater by making them all straight sliders. Especially since they're the only curved 1/4 sliders in that whole streamy bit until the slow slider. nooo they look amazing
04:59:491 (1) - Blanket! this one's real bad fixed
06:29:820 (2,3,4) - This should be something more similar to like when you mapped it earlier - 05:22:250 (5,6,7) - doesn't work as well because the section is more intense, and making it a zig-zag shaped stream might fuck players up

I love the spinners but are spinners like that actually rankable? I honestly hope so, doesn't seem like an issue at all

Anyway, I really like this tune and map. Just a shame I didn't get those 2 kds
Okoratu
Hi BD.
General

1. This song kicks ass
  2. your timing looks a bit off though - like the first one has 174.05 - which is kind of odd and then you just set it to 174.00 at some other point and then move the offset a bit around again 4 minutes later - maybe because you noticed that the beats become noticably off at that part i suspect, but that you had to move the offset at an electronically produced song like this breakcore song is kind of unlikely. I can't really provide another timing which works for the whole thing because i don't have that much knowledge about it but pishifat told me that it looks off as well .-.
  3. i can't do anything with these tags but i guess someone from hungary would

Insane

1. I kind of understand why you would want to call it an Insane, because most of it is an Insane, just the kiai thing is somewhat over a top for a diff with that name, but anyway let's start
  2. 00:04:656 (9,1) - why do you have these overlap in that manner, while making things like 00:39:129 (3,4) - or 00:46:368 (3,4) - perfectly stacking - could probably do that here as well just for the looks
  3. 00:07:069 (4,5) - i expected a 4 circle stream here as i played it the first time just for the intensity of these notes, if anything on the design level is speaking against a short stream here i at least don't understand that one then
  4. 00:09:137 (3) - i thought that movement from 00:08:965 (2) - to be pretty rough, you could rotate 00:09:137 (3) - or move it upwards a bit (which would destroy the triangle a bit) if you want to change that
  5. 01:30:149 (5) - if you take a circle and put it somewhere into its middle you will probably notice how imperfect its slidershape is and since you seemed to have cared about these shapes pretty much you should probably go and fix this one up a bit
  6. 02:17:652 (3,4) - this one sounds pretty much off, idk either how much sense it would make to snap it to the beat which surely is in 02:17:767 - though because i could imagine you having a reason for this slider in particular
  7. 02:27:307 (4) - if this is supposed to follow the piano i think it should be snapped to the red tick left to it, if not there's also a 1/3 soudn there that it currently snaps to but the whistle probably suggests that you wanted the piano so
  8. 02:28:342 (6) - not sure about this one either
  9. 03:45:353 (4,5) - seeing your other slidershapes for interesting sounds i believe you should use some other - less normal - sliders here instead like everywhere else with similar things
  10. 03:58:801 (7) - i don't really get this 1/2 slider actually, it's ignoring something you could probably put a clap on and which is very dominant in the music
  11. 04:05:181 (1) - just saying that this one could be an 1/8 slider with 2 repeats as well, doesn't have to be though
  12. 04:18:457 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4) - i really do think this pattern and it's copied and flipped recurrence are over the top even for this kind of difficulty or for you calling it an Insane as it breaks the more or less smooth movement you used up until now in the kiai, basically what worries me the most about is the jump from 04:18:629 (2,3) - and similar things to that because it's completely different (not that different is bad or anything but i could think that other ppl have told you that as well) as in terms of how smoothly it reads and plays, if you want to keep it it should probably be borderline ok to have it but that's just my opinon on said thing
  13. 04:41:733 (3) - if this was replaced with 2 circles it would provide way more straightforward feedback for the sounds it actually maps similar to 04:40:870 (5,6) - also that would be a bit more predictable
  14. 04:45:698 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - these sound somewhat off if you listen to them on 25% - heck even 100% speed is sufficient - speed - like noticably off - you probably need a few more red lines in order to fully capture the music here -
  15. 04:47:077 (5) - just saying that you could do something similar to 03:39:707 (8,1) - here in order to have a clickable finish sound at the end of the kiai
  16. 04:52:077 (10,1) - this feels a bit imbalanced when actually playing it
  17. 05:48:699 (1) - this slider could potentially pose a bit of a problem because it makes the sliderball move sidewards while just going forward and the ranking criteria kinda does not really want this - ik there's a discussion going on about these but i still think the sliderball should somewhat move forward
  18. 05:58:785 (1) - i think the distance here is to big for that kind of slowdown - at least it is unnecessarily hard to catch and not move about its track too fast without breaking imo (and actually lowering the distance would do about nothing to its meaning with the music as long as you keep the right left movement) so i'd suggest moving 05:58:613 (8) - a bit more to the right or to the bottom or both
  19. 06:16:544 (3) - this repeat slider's sounds actually end in 06:16:630 - so extending it by one is actually overdoing it imo and also gives you a nicer 'pause' to 06:16:716 (1) - imo
  20. 06:30:165 (1,2,3) - i think you should at least consider nerfing the spacing here as this 1/8 spacing could be pretty hard to read correctly considering that 06:30:509 (3,4) - far smaller than the others
  21. 06:57:837 - could add a circle for ultimate weirdness ending (lol.)
overall pretty great but the timing is most definitely wrong. none of the red anchors you used actually affect the gameplay but the ranking criteria has that as hard rules while i would be happy if you keep most of them i'm not sure you actually can

Gl with your map!

would probably look at this again if you ask me to and see if i can find any other things and suggestions but i think for now this should be sufficient
Topic Starter
Mismagius

Okoratu wrote:

Hi BD.
General

1. This song kicks ass
  2. your timing looks a bit off though - like the first one has 174.05 - which is kind of odd and then you just set it to 174.00 at some other point and then move the offset a bit around again 4 minutes later - maybe because you noticed that the beats become noticably off at that part i suspect, but that you had to move the offset at an electronically produced song like this breakcore song is kind of unlikely. I can't really provide another timing which works for the whole thing because i don't have that much knowledge about it but pishifat told me that it looks off as well .-. It's kind of a remix of an orchestrated song as well, but I'm still not sure about the timing. It seems right to me, but yeah if someone could check it it'd be cool.
  3. i can't do anything with these tags but i guess someone from hungary would

Insane

1. I kind of understand why you would want to call it an Insane, because most of it is an Insane, just the kiai thing is somewhat over a top for a diff with that name, but anyway let's start i'm not creative enough for diffnames, extra doesn't sound cool in one-diff mapsets
  2. 00:04:656 (9,1) - why do you have these overlap in that manner, while making things like 00:39:129 (3,4) - or 00:46:368 (3,4) - perfectly stacking - could probably do that here as well just for the looks changing circle size apparently fucked up this, fixed
  3. 00:07:069 (4,5) - i expected a 4 circle stream here as i played it the first time just for the intensity of these notes, if anything on the design level is speaking against a short stream here i at least don't understand that one then hmmm, done
  4. 00:09:137 (3) - i thought that movement from 00:08:965 (2) - to be pretty rough, you could rotate 00:09:137 (3) - or move it upwards a bit (which would destroy the triangle a bit) if you want to change that doesn't seem bad to me
  5. 01:30:149 (5) - if you take a circle and put it somewhere into its middle you will probably notice how imperfect its slidershape is and since you seemed to have cared about these shapes pretty much you should probably go and fix this one up a bit I don't think it's needed to compare it with a circle as it won't be noticeable during gameplay, but I managed to make it look slightly better
  6. 02:17:652 (3,4) - this one sounds pretty much off, idk either how much sense it would make to snap it to the beat which surely is in 02:17:767 - though because i could imagine you having a reason for this slider in particular piano
  7. 02:27:307 (4) - if this is supposed to follow the piano i think it should be snapped to the red tick left to it, if not there's also a 1/3 soudn there that it currently snaps to but the whistle probably suggests that you wanted the piano so fixed
  8. 02:28:342 (6) - not sure about this one either this one seems fine IMO
  9. 03:45:353 (4,5) - seeing your other slidershapes for interesting sounds i believe you should use some other - less normal - sliders here instead like everywhere else with similar things I tried, done
  10. 03:58:801 (7) - i don't really get this 1/2 slider actually, it's ignoring something you could probably put a clap on and which is very dominant in the music I wanted to simplify the rhythm there, but as I continued mapping I stopped doing that so this just feels out of place, fixed
  11. 04:05:181 (1) - just saying that this one could be an 1/8 slider with 2 repeats as well, doesn't have to be though 1 repeat is fine
  12. 04:18:457 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4) - i really do think this pattern and it's copied and flipped recurrence are over the top even for this kind of difficulty or for you calling it an Insane as it breaks the more or less smooth movement you used up until now in the kiai, basically what worries me the most about is the jump from 04:18:629 (2,3) - and similar things to that because it's completely different (not that different is bad or anything but i could think that other ppl have told you that as well) as in terms of how smoothly it reads and plays, if you want to keep it it should probably be borderline ok to have it but that's just my opinon on said thing the thing is that, in these short sliders, no one actually follows the sliderpath, they just click the start and it works as a "longer-lasting hitcircle". This is pretty much 1/2 clicking that goes straight to the slider starts, so you don't actually need to look at the flow that the sliderpaths go.
  13. 04:41:733 (3) - if this was replaced with 2 circles it would provide way more straightforward feedback for the sounds it actually maps similar to 04:40:870 (5,6) - also that would be a bit more predictable done
  14. 04:45:698 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - these sound somewhat off if you listen to them on 25% - heck even 100% speed is sufficient - speed - like noticably off - you probably need a few more red lines in order to fully capture the music here - tried making it better but HELP ME THIS TIMING
  15. 04:47:077 (5) - just saying that you could do something similar to 03:39:707 (8,1) - here in order to have a clickable finish sound at the end of the kiai idk, with the way the timing changes I think it wouldn't work
  16. 04:52:077 (10,1) - this feels a bit imbalanced when actually playing it I don't see how
  17. 05:48:699 (1) - this slider could potentially pose a bit of a problem because it makes the sliderball move sidewards while just going forward and the ranking criteria kinda does not really want this - ik there's a discussion going on about these but i still think the sliderball should somewhat move forward it's just a small wave-styled slider with straight points, it's never been unrankable before and doesn't break gameplay
  18. 05:58:785 (1) - i think the distance here is to big for that kind of slowdown - at least it is unnecessarily hard to catch and not move about its track too fast without breaking imo (and actually lowering the distance would do about nothing to its meaning with the music as long as you keep the right left movement) so i'd suggest moving 05:58:613 (8) - a bit more to the right or to the bottom or both It's meant to be pretty big distance, because you have to catch up and THEN slow down
  19. 06:16:544 (3) - this repeat slider's sounds actually end in 06:16:630 - so extending it by one is actually overdoing it imo and also gives you a nicer 'pause' to 06:16:716 (1) - imo done
  20. 06:30:165 (1,2,3) - i think you should at least consider nerfing the spacing here as this 1/8 spacing could be pretty hard to read correctly considering that 06:30:509 (3,4) - far smaller than the others It's pretty much playable and I tried to make it as readable as possible
  21. 06:57:837 - could add a circle for ultimate weirdness ending (lol.)
overall pretty great but the timing is most definitely wrong. none of the red anchors you used actually affect the gameplay but the ranking criteria has that as hard rules while i would be happy if you keep most of them i'm not sure you actually can

Gl with your map!

would probably look at this again if you ask me to and see if i can find any other things and suggestions but i think for now this should be sufficient
Thank you for the great mod! I'll try to get the timing checked as soon as possible.
Okoratu
what i meant with the thing about the kiai 1/4 jump sliders is that the part i mentioned might be over the top compared to basically the rest of the diff
Hollow Wings
random mod

General

1. ur mp3 file's bit rate is 194kbps which is larger than 192kbps and unrankble... fix this and retimie plz... (do this after u checked my mod w

Insane

1. plz call this diff "Extra", or something like that for it's not insane level anymore.
  2. 00:01:381 (5,6,7,8,1) - look into those tapping position of notes and sliders' head, maybe arrange ds into same ones especially 00:02:243 (8,1) - 's to give consistent composing shifting here.
  3. 00:38:095 (2) - move to 385,124 fit the violin's melody better than current version to me.
  4. 01:30:149 (5) - shorter the slider's end to 01:31:786 and add a note at 01:31:872? piano's beat here is really special and i think it's necessary to express that by additional objs.
  5. 02:17:824 (4) - i can say this slider has issue. if it's following the ride beat as before, it should be set at 02:17:767, or if it's following the unique piano malody here, it should be set at 02:17:882. maybe try 25% playback rate and listen to these more carefully by urself and confirm this. (for u had followed some piano beats here, so i have to mention this 0.0
  6. 02:20:181 (1,2) - shorter slider 1's end to 02:20:468 and start 02:20:583 (2) - 's repeating at 02:20:526. really need to give a tap tick right there to give player's more clear rhythm to catch that aerophone or something's track.
  7. 03:05:181 (6,7) - this jump's ds increasing too sudden... move 03:05:181 (6) - to 86,69 can be better in giving consistant shifting of jumps.
  8. 04:46:954 (5) - end this slider at 04:47:268, which tick the drum's beat ends in original song's track as well. add a note at 04:47:425 then.
  9. 05:17:767 (1,2,3) - larger jumps here plz, really heated part.
  10. 05:17:767 (1,2,3) - just move to 244,208 together, players can be confused much more in ds shifting rather than nearly stacked ones.
  11. 05:47:234 (14,15) - lol plz don't be that evil... add nc at 05:47:492 (15) - or just arrange ds here www.
  12. 06:13:613 (1,2) - change them into two 1/16 repeating sliders? that'll be cool to follow those really fast drum beats, but plz shorter the ds a bit if u change. some kind of same suggestion to 06:32:406 (10) - and some other parts if u care.
  13. 06:20:165 (7,8) - avoid the overlap here? nearly touched (nazi
  14. cool map, star
poke me later

good luck
Tarrasky
This kind of music is so amazing ~~~~~~

+star and good luck
:) :) :) :)
Topic Starter
Mismagius

Hollow Wings wrote:

random mod

General

1. ur mp3 file's bit rate is 194kbps which is larger than 192kbps and unrankble... fix this and retimie plz... (do this after u checked my mod w i'll fix this one asap, don't want to break the timing sections atm

Insane

1. plz call this diff "Extra", or something like that for it's not insane level anymore. currently thinking of a new diffname
  2. 00:01:381 (5,6,7,8,1) - look into those tapping position of notes and sliders' head, maybe arrange ds into same ones especially 00:02:243 (8,1) - 's to give consistent composing shifting here. It's intentional, because the DS keeps going up from note to note
  3. 00:38:095 (2) - move to 385,124 fit the violin's melody better than current version to me. done
  4. 01:30:149 (5) - shorter the slider's end to 01:31:786 and add a note at 01:31:872? piano's beat here is really special and i think it's necessary to express that by additional objs. done
  5. 02:17:824 (4) - i can say this slider has issue. if it's following the ride beat as before, it should be set at 02:17:767, or if it's following the unique piano malody here, it should be set at 02:17:882. maybe try 25% playback rate and listen to these more carefully by urself and confirm this. (for u had followed some piano beats here, so i have to mention this 0.0 very true, done
  6. 02:20:181 (1,2) - shorter slider 1's end to 02:20:468 and start 02:20:583 (2) - 's repeating at 02:20:526. really need to give a tap tick right there to give player's more clear rhythm to catch that aerophone or something's track. true, done
  7. 03:05:181 (6,7) - this jump's ds increasing too sudden... move 03:05:181 (6) - to 86,69 can be better in giving consistant shifting of jumps. great suggestion
  8. 04:46:954 (5) - end this slider at 04:47:268, which tick the drum's beat ends in original song's track as well. add a note at 04:47:425 then. I don't know if this works alright, but since many people ask for it, done
  9. 05:17:767 (1,2,3) - larger jumps here plz, really heated part.
  10. 05:17:767 (1,2,3) - just move to 244,208 together, players can be confused much more in ds shifting rather than nearly stacked ones. about these: I feel like it's fine as it is, because the rhythm is already wearing the player out so I don't want to make it worse by adding evil jumps.
  11. 05:47:234 (14,15) - lol plz don't be that evil... add nc at 05:47:492 (15) - or just arrange ds here www. I think I accidentally broke something here, wasn't supposed to be like this lol fixed
  12. 06:13:613 (1,2) - change them into two 1/16 repeating sliders? that'll be cool to follow those really fast drum beats, but plz shorter the ds a bit if u change. some kind of same suggestion to 06:32:406 (10) - and some other parts if u care. awesome idea, done, but doing it in 6:32 might make it too confusing since it's a continuous sound and there is a repeating slider right after it
  13. 06:20:165 (7,8) - avoid the overlap here? nearly touched (nazi fixed
  14. cool map, star
poke me later

good luck
alright, just gonna need to fix the mp3, diffname and timing
random small shitmod
sorry for my poor english, i tried my best

[ins]
  1. +1 vote for «Insane»! whocares
  2. 00:01:553 (6,7) - move this sliders 1/2 forward and delete 00:02:243 (8) - , because this «tu-ru-ru-ru» is on red ticks
  3. 00:37:405 (1) - this slider should be started from previous yellow tick (1/8 beat snap divisor)
  4. 00:46:713 (4,5) - 437|81 to make beginning and end of this slider on the same distance from end of this 00:46:368 (3) -
  5. 02:00:238 (4) - i think this slider is little unreadable. i think you should make sth like this https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2275478
  6. 02:16:503 (2,3) - there isn't enough spacing to make player understand that there is much more time distance between this objects
  7. 03:09:146 (3) - 240|216 and 03:08:974 (2) - 284|123 to make 03:08:457 (1,3) - more round
  8. 03:41:215 (1) - add a small «tail» on the end of it pls http://puu.sh/d3UO9/c0800e02c7.jpg
  9. 03:49:664 - you are ignoring such a audible beat here
  10. 07:07:406 (1) - make this slider 1/2 bigger (or 1/4, idk)
rank this pls
Topic Starter
Mismagius

340 wrote:

random small shitmod
sorry for my poor english, i tried my best

[ins]
  1. +1 vote for «Insane»! whocares
  2. 00:01:553 (6,7) - move this sliders 1/2 forward and delete 00:02:243 (8) - , because this «tu-ru-ru-ru» is on red ticks but you're supposed to "drag" during the sound in my map
  3. 00:37:405 (1) - this slider should be started from previous yellow tick (1/8 beat snap divisor) I think that'll be too confusing for players lol
  4. 00:46:713 (4,5) - 437|81 to make beginning and end of this slider on the same distance from end of this 00:46:368 (3) - it would break spacing though lol
  5. 02:00:238 (4) - i think this slider is little unreadable. i think you should make sth like this https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2275478 fixed
  6. 02:16:503 (2,3) - there isn't enough spacing to make player understand that there is much more time distance between this objects it has even bigger spacing than it should have tho D:
  7. 03:09:146 (3) - 240|216 and 03:08:974 (2) - 284|123 to make 03:08:457 (1,3) - more round done
  8. 03:41:215 (1) - add a small «tail» on the end of it pls http://puu.sh/d3UO9/c0800e02c7.jpg done
  9. 03:49:664 - you are ignoring such a audible beat here true, fixed
  10. 07:07:406 (1) - make this slider 1/2 bigger (or 1/4, idk) but it already sounds right
rank this pls
Thank you for the mod!
Mezzaten
starred because meh why not
Nyxa
Not finished yet but

These sound good up to 02:53:951 -

Let me know if those sound good to you either through forum or ingame pm, and I'll be able to do the rest.
If they sound just a bit off then I can probably fix it
If they sound really off just find another timer
Kyubey
hi
[map]
00:06:552 (2) - maybe NC since previous slider had another SV?
00:19:479 (1,2,3) - make perfect triangle?
00:31:545 (1) - seems almost like a speedchanging in slider. i remember thats unrankable. better to make sliderbal movement here faster, move red anchors a little from each other. it will help to avoid some potential problems
00:50:850 (1) - move it up a little since it can overlap with score meter
01:10:154 (1) - and this too
01:17:394 (1,4) - maybe blanket?
01:30:149 (5) - again speedchanging. this looks worse because that change isn't that obvious and player can start to move cursor faster, try to change shape a little. and add NC maybe? and move up a little due to score meter again
01:50:526 (5) - score meteeeer
02:00:870 (1,2,3) - perfect triangle?
02:07:997 (6,7,1) - here too
02:09:836 (4,1) - and this blanket could be better
02:27:077 (3,4) - maybe move them away a little from each other? just don't like how they are touching
02:36:560 (3,4) - here too
02:36:215 (1,4) - swap NCs?
02:39:491 (2) - that offgrid slider can overlap with scoreboard. this is not unrankable but it's just looks bad ingame
02:44:204 (7,1) - keep ds for these doubles same
03:04:664 (4,7) - this overlap is unneat, remove it?
03:09:836 (5,2) - maybe stack them just for better looking in editor lol?
03:27:077 (6) - move up a little due to you know what
03:41:215 (1) - whoa this shape is awesome, i will steal it some day
03:48:284 (1,2) - remove that overlap?
03:51:905 (1,2,3) - perfect triangle?
04:14:836 (8) - meter score
04:43:802 (8) - NC maybe? combo is getting too big
05:05:526 (2,3) - they are almost touching, it's not neat
05:22:595 (1) - speedchange again but i'm not sure about it, is it apropriate or not
05:51:889 (2) - NC due to SV change?
05:56:372 (1,2,1,2) - better to not stack sliders like these, it's pretty hard to read, try to unstack them
05:58:441 (7,1) - remove touching?
06:02:320 (2) - NC due to SV change? or make it on the next slider
these spinners :D

good luck! map is pretty wellmade, and i was able only to mod aesthetical things, but i hope it will help anyway
Doomsday
Timing check, yo.

The current timing is a little overcomplicated due to the 174.05 section at the start which isn't required imo. It's all digitally quantized so the timing is pretty simple, in actuality. Here's what I got:

BPM: 174.00, Offset: 171, Time Signature: 7/4
BPM: 191.00, Offset: 285688, Time Signature: 4/4
BPM: 174.00, Offset: 287407, Time Signature: 7/4

Also, if you find the section between 01:36:722 and 02:51:000 sounding odd; those cymbal rhythms are well off-beat. The bass drum is what keeps the rhythm tight to the BPM.

ofc, let me know if you disagree. :P
Topic Starter
Mismagius

Doomsday wrote:

Timing check, yo.

The current timing is a little overcomplicated due to the 174.05 section at the start which isn't required imo. It's all digitally quantized so the timing is pretty simple, in actuality. Here's what I got:

BPM: 174.00, Offset: 171, Time Signature: 7/4
BPM: 191.00, Offset: 285688, Time Signature: 4/4
BPM: 174.00, Offset: 287407, Time Signature: 7/4
all in

Also, if you find the section between 01:36:722 and 02:51:000 sounding odd; those cymbal rhythms are well off-beat. The bass drum is what keeps the rhythm tight to the BPM.

ofc, let me know if you disagree. :P
Thank you so much! I was unsure about using .00 instead of .05 because of the cymbals being off, but seems like it's better to just have them off than the rest. :P

I'll fix the timing after I get a fixed mp3 which should happen ASAP.

Kyubey wrote:

hi
[map]
00:06:552 (2) - maybe NC since previous slider had another SV? no need to, I think it should be alright
00:19:479 (1,2,3) - make perfect triangle? I prefer to make it flow better
00:31:545 (1) - seems almost like a speedchanging in slider. i remember thats unrankable. better to make sliderbal movement here faster, move red anchors a little from each other. it will help to avoid some potential problems there are visible wiggles here so it's rankable.
00:50:850 (1) - move it up a little since it can overlap with score meter done
01:10:154 (1) - and this too would break the entire pattern because of a small overlap, not worth it imo
01:17:394 (1,4) - maybe blanket? it's supposed to be one, just badly done. fixed
01:30:149 (5) - again speedchanging. this looks worse because that change isn't that obvious and player can start to move cursor faster, try to change shape a little. and add NC maybe? and move up a little due to score meter again fixed as much as I could
01:50:526 (5) - score meteeeer eh
02:00:870 (1,2,3) - perfect triangle? it's supposed to be a back-and-forth-ish pattern
02:07:997 (6,7,1) - here too this one is just spaced
02:09:836 (4,1) - and this blanket could be better it's not a blanket tho
02:27:077 (3,4) - maybe move them away a little from each other? just don't like how they are touching done
02:36:560 (3,4) - here too done
02:36:215 (1,4) - swap NCs? done
02:39:491 (2) - that offgrid slider can overlap with scoreboard. this is not unrankable but it's just looks bad ingame widescreen is life
02:44:204 (7,1) - keep ds for these doubles same done
03:04:664 (4,7) - this overlap is unneat, remove it? tried to fix
03:09:836 (5,2) - maybe stack them just for better looking in editor lol? unnecessary
03:27:077 (6) - move up a little due to you know what k
03:41:215 (1) - whoa this shape is awesome, i will steal it some day <3
03:48:284 (1,2) - remove that overlap? intentional, somehow it helps reading its 1/4ness
03:51:905 (1,2,3) - perfect triangle? idk how to make these
04:14:836 (8) - meter score yeah can't do much here
04:43:802 (8) - NC maybe? combo is getting too big supposed to be bigger as it's the "dragging" of the section
05:05:526 (2,3) - they are almost touching, it's not neat it is, because they don't touch :3
05:22:595 (1) - speedchange again but i'm not sure about it, is it apropriate or not aw come on it can't be that bad
05:51:889 (2) - NC due to SV change? doesn't seem hard to read as it is honestly
05:56:372 (1,2,1,2) - better to not stack sliders like these, it's pretty hard to read, try to unstack them the NCs make it pretty readable
05:58:441 (7,1) - remove touching? idk why, but done
06:02:320 (2) - NC due to SV change? or make it on the next slider again, doesn't seem too unreadable
these spinners :D

good luck! map is pretty wellmade, and i was able only to mod aesthetical things, but i hope it will help anyway
Fullerene-
So I was looking for some VS maps and I was pretty surprised to see 0 ranked, considering there's plenty of breakcore/IDM ranked here. Threw a star because why the fuck has this not happened yet rofl
Hollow Wings
recheck

broken

1. 01:31:981 (1) - still think need to snap its end at 01:36:722 which is correct tick to me.
  2. 03:39:711 (8) - unsnapped, here's 1/8 rhythm i'm pretty sure.
  3. 03:52:987 (8) - wrong rhythm, only 03:53:015 and 03:53:102 have beats to follow. maybe change this into a 1/4 slider here.
  4. 04:34:653 (1) - ctrl+g this is more interesting, isn't it? (don't wanna explain why coz i think u can understand w
  5. 04:50:711 (6) - unsnapped, it's obviously at 04:50:682
  6. lol, bd plzzz www

so, poke me later? :3
Topic Starter
Mismagius

Hollow Wings wrote:

recheck

broken

1. 01:31:981 (1) - still think need to snap its end at 01:36:722 which is correct tick to me. fixed, timing change broke some snapping
  2. 03:39:711 (8) - unsnapped, here's 1/8 rhythm i'm pretty sure. ^ fixed
  3. 03:52:987 (8) - wrong rhythm, only 03:53:015 and 03:53:102 have beats to follow. maybe change this into a 1/4 slider here. disagree with this one. there is certainly a 'broken drumroll' here in the song and I'd like to see it in the map as well
  4. 04:34:653 (1) - ctrl+g this is more interesting, isn't it? (don't wanna explain why coz i think u can understand w done
  5. 04:50:711 (6) - unsnapped, it's obviously at 04:50:682 fixed
  6. lol, bd plzzz www

so, poke me later? :3
new mp3 + new timing broke things a bit, hopefully unsnapped notes are all fixed now
Hollow Wings
good to me now

bubbled #1
Topic Starter
Mismagius
yay thanks
Atrue
moved to pending.
Myxo
Take my star for the spinners xD
Shohei Ohtani
Just a quick check

Overall:
06:37:407 - Honestly, the map could end here. It's pretty boring for a minute to be like "SPINNER?! YES!!@! WOOHOO! WHAT IS NEXT?! SPINRIGNSID". It's pretty no fun to play, and the map is already long enough to be approved, so there's no need for artifical extension.

I'm fine with everything else.
Topic Starter
Mismagius

CDFA wrote:

Just a quick check

Overall:
06:37:407 - Honestly, the map could end here. It's pretty boring for a minute to be like "SPINNER?! YES!!@! WOOHOO! WHAT IS NEXT?! SPINRIGNSID". It's pretty no fun to play, and the map is already long enough to be approved, so there's no need for artifical extension.

I'm fine with everything else.
I don't see why it shouldn't be mapped. It's a part of the song after all, and I'd really like to see it fully mapped even if it's not too exciting to play.
sullyjhf
I don't know if this is a thing that's important or not, but auto does not SS this map because of the two 1/16 repeating sliders at the end
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2346840
06:13:613 (1,2)
Just thought I'd let you know :)
Shohei Ohtani
Willing to give bubble #2, as soon as the mod above is addressed. (The one directly above, not mine :P)
Topic Starter
Mismagius

CDFA wrote:

Willing to give bubble #2, as soon as the mod above is addressed. (The one directly above, not mine :P)
ok

sullyjhf wrote:

I don't know if this is a thing that's important or not, but auto does not SS this map because of the two 1/16 repeating sliders at the end
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2346840
06:13:613 (1,2)
Just thought I'd let you know :)
DADADADADADADA just got ranked with 1/16 sliders so I'm not sure if they are an issue at all. Either way, better safe than sorry, so I have changed the SV to 1.5x in these sliders and recalculated their lengths so they give 300s on auto now.
Shohei Ohtani
Bubble #2!!

Yay
Topic Starter
Mismagius
yay thanks
TicClick
  1. 01:16:205 (7) - should be snapped to 1/6 or something: 01:16:148. You may as well ignore the randomness and leave it snapped to 1/4, but it sounds really off. Change 6,7 to a slider?
  2. 03:36:550 (4) - you better replace it with two notes or leave only a note at 03:36:636 because of the strong beat there you covered with slider's end
  3. 04:17:757 (1) - wouldn't it be better to have just 2 notes instead of this to emphasize cymbals?
  4. 04:28:102 (1,2) - may want to increase spacing a bit
  5. 04:30:515 (5) - did you miss a new combo marker?
  6. 04:32:929 (1) - needs whistle or something
  7. 04:34:653 (1) - would be cool if you made it curvy to match 04:34:308 (5) - http://puu.sh/dCvmQ/150a3e7903.jpg
  8. 05:16:545 (3,4) - I soooooo prefer them to start at white ticks, plays a whole lot better http://puu.sh/dCvLe/f452a2dc55.jpg
  9. 05:28:441 (1) - this is unnecessary, mapped to no sound and can be safely deleted
  10. 05:58:786 (1) - I'd reverse, I myself don't know why, though

11. 06:13:613 (1,2) - 1/16 on relatively high BPMs is unwanted, because there's only about 20ms between the slider's head and the first repeat, and if you fail to hit the slider before it reaches the repeat, it'll count as sliderbreak. This can be observed on, for example, Shiirn's Almagest: 00:37:806 (1) -
  12. 06:23:786 (6) - I think you can remove it and move 06:23:700 (5) - somewhere else, because there's no sound at that time and it clearly should be skipped (the music is also designed that way to skip a beat at that point)
  13. 06:40:855 (1) - should be 1/4 shorter
Well, I've already said what I think about these 14 spinners in the end, but I guess they will stay. After all, they don't drain much at all.
Topic Starter
Mismagius

TicClick wrote:

1. 01:16:205 (7) - should be snapped to 1/6 or something: 01:16:148. You may as well ignore the randomness and leave it snapped to 1/4, but it sounds really off. Change 6,7 to a slider? done
  2. 03:36:550 (4) - you better replace it with two notes or leave only a note at 03:36:636 because of the strong beat there you covered with slider's end done
  3. 04:17:757 (1) - wouldn't it be better to have just 2 notes instead of this to emphasize cymbals? I prefer to give emphasis to the "slowdown" that happens here, as in, the rhythm comes from the insane violin thing to a stopping phase
  4. 04:28:102 (1,2) - may want to increase spacing a bit done
  5. 04:30:515 (5) - did you miss a new combo marker? fixed, accidentally put it in 04:30:171 (9) -
  6. 04:32:929 (1) - needs whistle or something done
  7. 04:34:653 (1) - would be cool if you made it curvy to match 04:34:308 (5) - http://puu.sh/dCvmQ/150a3e7903.jpg done
  8. 05:16:545 (3,4) - I soooooo prefer them to start at white ticks, plays a whole lot better http://puu.sh/dCvLe/f452a2dc55.jpg done something else, see if you like it
  9. 05:28:441 (1) - this is unnecessary, mapped to no sound and can be safely deleted done
  10. 05:58:786 (1) - I'd reverse, I myself don't know why, though I prefer the "going down" feel

11. 06:13:613 (1,2) - 1/16 on relatively high BPMs is unwanted, because there's only about 20ms between the slider's head and the first repeat, and if you fail to hit the slider before it reaches the repeat, it'll count as sliderbreak. This can be observed on, for example, Shiirn's Almagest: 00:37:806 (1) - I like this as it is ;_; as much as it's not something safe, 1/8 sliders are still 40ms and that's still under the 50 hitwindow so I don't think it should be a big problem.
  12. 06:23:786 (6) - I think you can remove it and move 06:23:700 (5) - somewhere else, because there's no sound at that time and it clearly should be skipped (the music is also designed that way to skip a beat at that point) done? i think
  13. 06:40:855 (1) - should be 1/4 shorter following the end of the sound which is more dominant, so I prefer keeping it as it is
Well, I've already said what I think about these 14 spinners in the end, but I guess they will stay. After all, they don't drain much at all.
TicClick
Lust
parabéns
Kuron-kun
(◕‿-)
Lach
There is a skeleton hidden in the rank post. A skeleton man.
show more