forum

Hyde - COUNTDOWN [Insane] - needs a tune-up...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ZZT the Fifth
I made this today, although I think some of the hits went out of synch with what I had programmed after osu! crashed a few times while I was editing. Would anyone mind taking a look and helping me synch the notes up to be more accurate to Ouendan 2's level? :?

http://peppy.chigau.com/files/COUNTDOWN.osz
Topic Starter
ZZT the Fifth
Grrgh. I've been trying to fix this myself, but osu! keeps crashing and messing up the timings even more than they already are. :x All the notes are pretty much in place; they just need to be given the proper timing.

Anyone wanna lend a hand?
peppy
Any idea why its crashing? :<

I had a look at this one before i left for work this morning. Seemed a bit out timing wise, but was by a consistent amount. If I find time, I'll fix this up and upload it, otherwise I'm sure someone else around here will.

Oh and... its insanely hard to play this using a mouse ^^; but I guess that is to be expected. *borrows sister's graphics tablet*
Topic Starter
ZZT the Fifth
It's that nasty nudge bug. I'm not really good at using the mouse to move markers on the timeline, so that's why I've been nudging with J and K...
Lumino
I'm attempting to take a look at it, and comparing it against a youtube video of the Ouendan version. I'll see what I can do.
Lumino
Youtube clip didn't help much, bit hard to see.
That didn't stop me from having a try at adjusting the timing!

I think it's timed better now, but I'd like to see what you think.

Download: Hyde - COUNTDOWN (ZZT) [Insane].osu
Topic Starter
ZZT the Fifth
Thanks! After adjusting it a bit and adding in some sounds, I think it's ready for release. Check the completed beatmaps forum in a few minutes!