forum

video playback in main menu [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
qlum
I'd like to see video while playing songs in the main menu it could be done by a small extra button next to for example the view song info button so that you can play video when a song has one.
I want this because because sometimes after playing maps I want to see the video again or show it to someone else without
being distracted by the beatmap and not having to search for it on the internet/youtube
anonymous_old
Eh?

You mean play a replay?

Auto?

I don't understand what you mean by playing the video again.
mosluv
He wants to play the video, if the song has one. For example, the video of God Knows without any notes appearing.
anonymous_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Derekku
Right click Beatmap -> Edit -> Design Tab in Editor -> Play

For now :P
mattyu007
Kinda useless imo...
Derekku
OR just grab the video from the song folder and play it in a media player.
Topic Starter
qlum

Derekku Chan wrote:

the video there is supposed to have no audio so that won't work but it works when the audio is still attached to the video

and besides I don't think implementing a feature like this is a lot of work
mattyu007

Derekku Chan wrote:

That won't be possible with the release of osz2
Derekku
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
WarVor
Nice idea
Darkion_old
t/29985
This was put as invalid and here as denied, because everysong that osu! has with video is in youtube?,right????..., well excuse me but there's some songs that are not on youtube, some with other counstries restrictions, and others that were deleted from whatever reason. And it couldn't be more convenient that when you don't have connection use the songs that you already downloaded with a osu theathr mode?
Nathanael
You just bumped a 5 year old thread. :/