forum

Feeling stuck and can't improve

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
TiraMizsu
like what all ppl had said training is the best way to improve your skill well i manage to play almost all hard difficulty and some insane but when come to mode like hardrock i become noob like when i 1st time playing osu can't even follow the circle and die instant... is there any song or map-pack for training ??? Or how do you train yourself ???
James2250
Moved.
Pizzicato
Hardrock increases the overall difficulty and the approach rate of the map so it requires extra practice.
I would recommend Beatmaps like t/136834&start=0 (Lunatic), http://osu.ppy.sh/b/46587 (Hanahubuki) and http://osu.ppy.sh/b/65855 (Rolling S i R i R u). The first and foremost step of learning HR is getting used to AR10. Then work on the accuracy.
Zakdawg
Forget about hardrock until you can play all insanes.

Additionally you need to have godlike accuracy, because hardrock will make the OD stupidly high.
Loves
Hard rock is hard to read if you're not playing AR10 regularly, but I'd suggest just to DT all your SS or Silver S songs until you can FC>
Topic Starter
TiraMizsu
wow thx for the reply >.< will try the method u guy recommended
laport
smoke weed, slow down time, DT becomes easier.
jesse1412

laport wrote:

smoke weed, slow down time, DT becomes easier.
Laport are you sharing your recent osu! weed experiences with us? You should make a thread.
Topic Starter
TiraMizsu
well mayb osu need something call "talent" to become pro ...
winber1
personally i learned DT before i learned Hardrock. Seemed to work fine for me. You could try the same if you want.
Rokk

lsping8 wrote:

well mayb osu need something call "talent" to become pro ...
No, it just takes practice. Some people have talent, others don't. But anyone with working hands and fingers can become pro in this game with enough practice. It's just easier when you're talented.
Claire_old_1
just playing any map with dt, you wont even know if you're improved just by doing something like this.. and if you can fc a map [no hr or dt] now try to play it with dt/hr
Aquamarine
Keep playing songs! Almost everyone gets to that point where they think they're not improving but you are! You have good days and bad days. Some days you subconsciously have high expectations and reverse to that. Have fun and keep moving.