forum

RueLee

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
RueLee
Hello. My username is RueLee (or you can call my real name Ruleon). I'm an 18 year old Korean-American dude who is currently living in California, USA. After I graduated high school, I'm on my way to major in Computer Science. I recognized osu! since 2017, but since I'm a huge anime fan (idk if that's related to this), I began playing this game. I do Youtube and Twitch, so links to those will be at the bottom if you are interested:
YouTube
Twitch

My goal for this game is to reach around 4 digit rank or lower.
I want to make new friends out of those top ranked players, and I actually have done this before on a different game that I play. I know this may sound ridiculous b/c of how competitive these players are, but if I'm able to overcome this, I can have a good time communicating with one another. In my current condition, it's not a good time to do this.

Have any questions? Feel free to reach out to me on discord. I will be happy to greet you! :): RueLee#7947

Other Facts about me:

I'm currently top 200 on the rocket jump community server called Tempus Network in Team Fortress 2, a free-to-play multiplayer first-person shooter game developed by Valve Corporation.
Neigdoig
I play CS:GO, another Valve game, being that I'm an 18 year old Oregonian. I happen to play osu!standard and osu!mania without the use of Discord. However, I'm on Steam as [CISN] Neigdoig or [CISN] Android depending on the day.
Topic Starter
RueLee
a lot of people play csgo. just beating the steam chart compared to other valve games.