forum

*barges in*

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Paulie
So hi there!
I've been playing osu! around 3 years ago, then had unexpected break, came back around 5-6 months ago and been more active than ever, ever since!

But enough history. I've always been more of a lurker community-wise (yes, I sit all day reading all your #osu chat without ever saying anything huehue), but I decided it was about time I shoo'd my shyness away and holla at y'all 8D

I'm a sound engineering student from Lithuania. Aged 22. Things I love include but are not limited to music, gaming, arts, literature, anime, loli girls *cough cough* :D

Since I'm online pretty often, don't hesitate to poke me if you want to chat around. It kinda gets boring playing all by myself all the time :o I'm not a huge fan of multiplayer games, but I do make some exceptions now and then too :)

Nice to meet you guys C:
Deni
Welcome to osu! (again) & to the forums Lydael!

I hope you enjoy your time and have fun here. ;)
MMzz
Hello and welcome to the forums.

Interesting that you mention sound engineering, I study it as well!

Well, have fun on the forums and such. If you ever need help, me and the other GM's are always around.
Topic Starter
Paulie

Deni wrote:

Welcome to osu! (again) & to the forums Lydael!

I hope you enjoy your time and have fun here. ;)
Thank you, Deni. I hope so too!

MMzz wrote:

Hello and welcome to the forums.

Interesting that you mention sound engineering, I study it as well!

Well, have fun on the forums and such. If you ever need help, me and the other GM's are always around.
Ah, that's a nice coincidence :) Hope you're enjoying your studies! And thank you for your welcome, I'll make sure to pester you guys if any issues arise :D
Aurele
Hai there Lydael,

welcome on the osu!forum. Hope to see you more active on the chat/forum :3
Yunia Anindya
yoroshiku~ :3