forum

Ouendan disussion- Post anything about Ouendan 1,2 and EBA

posted
Total Posts
show more
LuigiHann
The first half of Hard mode is where the game gets to be really fun, but the second half of hard mode is where the game gets wall-throwingly aggravating. Still, really satisfying to beat a hard song after 30,000 tries.
awp
I found hard relatively easy to FC throughout, but Hard Rock was a bitch - especially sliders that didn't snake soon enough.
Jeshi_old

awp wrote:

I found hard relatively easy to FC throughout, but Hard Rock was a bitch - especially sliders that didn't snake soon enough.
I don't think there's a hard rock in Ouendan one...

Anyways, if I can unlock Hard mode I'll try it but I won't attempt to beat it.
YoshiKart
Witness Alkaliph, the girl who can SS a song on the DS and still have a camera in front of her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uLaW3T_wCA

Download: Glee Cast - Any Way You Want It - Lovin' Touchin' Squeezin' (Krisom) [Collab].osu
Jeshi_old

YoshiKart wrote:

Witness Alkaliph, the girl who can SS a song on the DS and still have a camera in front of her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uLaW3T_wCA
Wow, she must have played that song so many times, she started spinning before I was even expecting a spinner let alone saw one.
fdtoonsman
Ack. I can never decide which song is my favorite...

In Ouendan 2, It's Sambomaster - Sekai wa Sore o Ai to Yobundaze/世界はそれを愛と呼ぶんだ/That's What the World Calls Love.

That song is so quite and slow, but it is just so epic for a finale song.
matthewmatic123
Ouendan Favorite Songs:
Nerachui
One Night Carnival
Thrill
Ouendan 2 Favorites:
Kibun JouJou
Pop Star
Music Hour
Monkey Magic
Samurai Blue
Elite Beat Agents:
Every single one XD
awp

matthewmatic123 wrote:

Elite Beat Agents:
Every single one XD
Grats you like sk8r boi and La La
LuigiHann
I think La La, at least the cover they use in EBA, sounds like an 80s song, and as such I don't mind it. Skater Boy is lame and generic, but not appalling. I don't see where all the hate for mediocre music comes from. Sure, it's not as good as good music, but it's not as bad as bad music.
fdtoonsman
Honestly La La sounds so cool in EBA... it's actually a really fun song. Sure it's not the BEST song, but I still like it.
awp

LuigiHann wrote:

I think La La, at least the cover they use in EBA, sounds like an 80s song, and as such I don't mind it. Skater Boy is lame and generic, but not appalling. I don't see where all the hate for mediocre music comes from. Sure, it's not as good as good music, but it's not as bad as bad music.
It's the lyrics of sk8er boi I find to be the most revolting aspect of it. Not hating it is kind of like implying that such drivel is "okay" and that's not the message I'd like society to accept.
fdtoonsman
I really like the cover they used for Jumpin' Jack Flash in EBA. I think it actually sounds better than the original. Go ahead and point out that I'm wrong.
LuigiHann

fdtoonsman wrote:

I really like the cover they used for Jumpin' Jack Flash in EBA. I think it actually sounds better than the original.
I agree. Perhaps it isn't better as a song, but it's definitely better as a rhythm game song than the original would be.
Asho_old
Say, can anyone guess what's wrong with this?

YoshiKart
*gets Ouendan 2 from room*

>_> Nope, can't find it. -_-
Behon
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
YoshiKart
Kinda redundant. The score could be anything from 6,000,000 to 9,999,999, hidden or not.

So I kinda took the score outta the picture (pun).
Asho_old
Oh, you're right. I guess I should taken this one instead:

How? Well, let's say that'll you'll never actually fool anyone with the autoplay code:

88Titan88
I thought I was so good at EBA before I searched for "All 300" videos on YouTube :lol:
Right now I'm specializing on osu!. Let's see the results.
adam2046
Got my copy of EBA today.
kesadisan
may i join the conversation :twisted:

I just finished ouendan 2, and most favorited song
THAT REALLY MAKES ME DROP A TEARS ON IT...
Ai - Believe
The Storyboard really mixed with the music

and another song as always LOL
Zenryoku Shounen
Countdown
Music Hour
Go My Way
VISTA (but fuck VISTA by Microsoft)
Sekai wa Sore o Ai to Yobundaze

Seems to twisted... :twisted:
Ayasato-chan
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Slain087
Now that I actually have EBA (just bought it a few days ago), I don't see why a lot of people hate "Canned Heat." If you have a sense of rhythm (which, admittedly, we need a lot of here on osu!), it's practically easy in comparison to the massive drains of a few other songs.
YoshiKart
I used to hate Canned Heat on Hard the first week I got the game. Now I can play it with a mouse with no problem. :P

I suggest anyone who has good music sense and just got this game to start on Normal/Crusin'. Easy/Breezin' is waaaaay too boring. >_>
Slain087
Not to mention it's actually harder at points, since it's less about listening to the music than it is about watching the movement of the approach circle.

Also, on a different note, it took five days and a heck of a lot of replays, but I've managed to clear Hard Rock mode from first picking up the game, with the only stage that doesn't have a star in any difficulty the HR final level and no rank below B (although I do have plenty of those), and the 5-Star Commander rank. I would just like to say fuck the person who made the drain that high. The entire last bit of the song starting from the second break was almost entirely done in the danger zone.
Loginer

YoshiKart wrote:

I used to hate Canned Heat on Hard the first week I got the game. Now I can play it with a mouse with no problem. :P

I suggest anyone who has good music sense and just got this game to start on Normal/Crusin'. Easy/Breezin' is waaaaay too boring. >_>
But if you want to FC the game, you'll have to do Easy sooner or later. And when you're used to playing on Insane, Easy is like concentrated chloroform.
devkit4384
This has been bothering me for some time, so can anybody tell me who this is....... :shock:

Sinistro
She's the wife of the shoe salesman (short guy in glasses and striped suit to her immediate right) from the VISTA stage.
LuigiHann
devkit4384
lol, with her hair down like that, looking like a long beard i always though she was a guy. I wasn't able to this figure this out until now

thanks
Behon
lukewarmholiday
EBA2 confirmed?

http://gonintendo.com/?p=61487
Finally, a thin shred of hope.
YoshiKart
If the rumor about EBA2 on Wii with dance motion controls only turns to be true, I will lose all hope.
Loginer

Behonkiss wrote:

EBA2 confirmed?

http://gonintendo.com/?p=61487
"It’s been there for awhile.
It’s not a confirmation of anything.
It uses Ouendan 2’s assets and has been TBC ever since Ouendan 2 was announced."
Detective Tuesday
Still the most promising thing anyone has seen in a good year. I'll remain cautiously excited for the time being.

*hopes they put some hip hop in it*
LuigiHann
Yeah, this is probably just holdover from back when everyone assumed that Ouendan 2 meant EBA 2 was coming. Still, I think a rumor like this circulating around the web is a good thing, because it gets people thinking about EBA.
jonathan_old
the only wii compatibility i want with EBA2 is that you hook ds with wii so that the ds top screen is idle and the wii screen will show the score and anime. Better quality with that.
devkit4384
LuigiHann looks like your going to have allot of work ahead of you making an EBA2 skin....
RemmyX25

devkit4384 wrote:

LuigiHann looks like your going to have allot of work ahead of you making an EBA2 skin....
Wut?

If your serious, screenshot plz.

Unless this is a joke that my tired mind cant process
devkit4384
Here's the staff that brought you oto1&2 and eba

show more