Total Posts
show more
Lilac
Behon

Lilac wrote:

I saw Night of Fire
Uuuuuuuuuuuuh what
Behon
The latest contender to fill the void (And maybe the first music game for the 3DS in North America) is Gabrielle's Ghostly Groove:
http://gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=152310
Haseo_old
My favorites:

O1- Ready Steady Go

O2- Music Hour

EBA- Makes No Difference

I hope they add an EBA sequel, or an Ouendan 3.
Torran

Look! No hands! D:
Haseo_old

rurounikfm wrote:

RSG on insane is I find a lot harder than it is on hard. I can't S rank it...
It also reminds me that I just can't do SSAY on hard and hidden while I can easily S rank it on insane and hidden.
I agree, RSG was the hardest song in the whole series.
Cyclohexane
RSG is pretty doable once you've got the patterns down, except for those DAMNED SPINNERS, and there's 3 of them. The last one is an arm killer, and you gotta be perfect afterwards.

But really Countdown and SSAY gave me WAY more trouble because of the 1/4's (the last pattern of Countdown, aaaaargh)
Haseo_old

Mr Color wrote:

RSG is pretty doable once you've got the patterns down, except for those DAMNED SPINNERS, and there's 3 of them. The last one is an arm killer, and you gotta be perfect afterwards.

But really Countdown and SSAY gave me WAY more trouble because of the 1/4's (the last pattern of Countdown, aaaaargh)
That being said, it was too tiring than any of the songs in the series.
gat1toneku
ok after a year playing osu i touched EBA again
i realized i have to be extremely accurate when hitting the notes (kinda like 10 OD in osu)
vampireknight123
Damn Yeah! I played Eba (look in my sig since when) and after 1 year I had every song perfect :D

A bit later i found out that there exists Ouendan and so i bought part 1+2 and played them through the end in 1 week :D

Thats my story :3
mathexpert
I lol'd.

Torran
Haseo_old

Torran wrote:

The music quality is beautiful. *claps*
Torran
Nana starring Mika Nakashima - Glamorous Sky (iNiS Size)

http://up.ppy.sh/files/strm_1700.ogg

DerekMcD
I heard of Ouendan of one of G4's old shows, Cinematech for the first time back I was 12. Then I was 13, I heard that's a American version released but I haven't bought this game until I found osu! when I was 15 and finally bought it used when I was 17.

Does anyone remember this game on G4? I missed the old G4...:(
mm201
G4 is what's wrong with G4
I miss TechTV.
I had already stopped caring about G4 by the time Ouendan came around.
chibilawl

Doctragon wrote:

Sumea wrote:

I leave Only one image; This image shows what I achieved in my Ouendan 2 (mostly getting full combos on several songs in insane - hidden) - and it also explains clearly why I have not played Ouendan or any other DS game for months.

As FYI - the DS has been broken for long time, yet this is it's 8th time being busted - I could repair it with whopping 12usd, but i am not riveted enough to do so for now...
Aside from the buttons being missing, your DS looks awesome. How did you break it that much though!? :-O
Mine is missing a bit of plastic missing so the screen is floppy and squeaks sometimes. Bit annoying but it works.
Now, about Ouendan... My favourite song is from the first game. I don't know what it's called but it's the one with the crazy hair video. Where they all wear purple wigs and stuff. Great song. I wish I had the MP3.
oh, you mean Road of Major - Taisetsu na Mono.
FYI the wig guys spray... I thought it was a drug
Elisha_old

RadioShadow wrote:

Homestarrunner wrote:

EBA: Hmmmmmm, this is a hard one, i just hate all the songs....... Survivor
There are some good songs in EBA, I'll admit some like Lala and Walkie Talkie Man aren't my cup of tea but others like September (a cool classic song), YMCA (if you hate this, then your just muh) and Jumpin' Jack Flash (a better final music than Ouendan final song's).

But as for my favourites:

EBA: Makes No Differences
Ouendan 1: Over The Distance
Ouendan 2: MONKEY MAGIC
Yeah! Makes No Differences is BOSS!
I also like Over The Distance. :D

Koro McAlpine wrote:

I heard of Ouendan of one of G4's old shows, Cinematech for the first time back I was 12. Then I was 13, I heard that's a American version released but I haven't bought this game until I found osu! when I was 15 and finally bought it used when I was 17.

Does anyone remember this game on G4? I missed the old G4...

I dont have money for G4. I was addicted to EBA and Ouendan when I was in 3rd Grade, lol. Still am
Josh The Biker
I like all the songs. I wish I had the first Ouendan.
EZ2ACTux
Just finished playing EBA. Timing is a little different compared to osu's timing but it was still a great game.
FluffyStorm
EBA: Makes No Difference and Walkie Talkie Man
MimiliaaMyMommy
I remember replaying Jumpin' Jack Flash on EBA so much. lol
_Arzo_
Ouendan : Ready steady go
Logograph
Ouendan 1:
Taiyo ga Moete Iru: Mostly because of the storyboard. What's not to love about a salaryman growing extremely tall and beating the hell out of a giant mouse? The song was nice too.
Over the Distance: One of the few songs that manage to get me watery eyed.

Ouendan 2:
All three bonus songs may qualify, but Samurai Blue takes the cake. The beatmap is extremely fun and the song is pure, distilled awesome. Combine that with a charming storyboard and you have the best level in the entire series. And also because Tasian, in his LP made a song in the tune of this which was nice.

TAAAAAAAAAAAP! For love and government!
Sekai wa Sore wo Ai to Yobun da ze: Yes. I happen to have listened to it previously, as Densha Otoko's ED. Although the cover here doesn't have Takashi's distinctive voice, I still love it.

Pop Star would be here, if the cover on the game held half a candle to Ken Hirai's original.

EBA:
Livin' La Vida Loca would have been my favorite song had it not been cut. However, I understand why they axed it; it had very sexually suggestive lyrics, and EBA was already pushing it by including La La and Jumpin' Jack Flash /most likely about heroin).

Canned Heat was awesome. Even if the beatmap threw me off a bit with its swing feel, it still was fun to play. The dance was nice, too, although not the best (that'd be The Anthem or ABC.) Also, it took weeks to get it out of my damn head.

Also, I noticed that Ouendan don't do the quirky dances (a different one each level!) that the Agents do. Or maybe they do, but it's more subtle.
CornSoda
I accidently put this in the wrong fourm but its ok. ,I was playing Easy diff with Hidden (which needs 70million points to get,jeez)And i got this on Bang! Bang! Vacances! whater it was called,,Dont go putting riot torches up 'ZOMGS YOU JUST DID IT WITH EZY WEUOHW',I did it with hidden,on my FIRST try. PS:I was told to reupload this onto the Video Game page.
Behon
Has this already been posted?

Chaosemerald
Oh, how I wish they would make a sequel to Elite Beat Agents
kai99
EBA was my first rhythm game I think

was gud, was gud.
gud times
Alysia_old_1
Music Hour!
Luqanted

kai99 wrote:

EBA was my first rhythm game I think

was gud, was gud.
gud times
fuckin same
slayzzslayz
EBA was a game I first got with my DS Lite (along with a few others) on my seventh birthday back in 07' and it was an amazing game. unfortunately though I haven't been able to find it :(