forum

Yoshiki Fukuyama - Makka na Chikai

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Gunzil
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Wednesday, January 16, 2008 at 9:49:40 PM

Artist: Yoshiki Fukuyama
Title: Makka na Chikai
BPM: 92.51
Filesize: 11860kb
Play Time: 03:43
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4.33 stars, 376 notes)
Download: Yoshiki Fukuyama - Makka na Chikai
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
*Warning: video contains spoilers for Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney. It reveals the antagonist for one of the cases (I think...).*

When Apollo Justice walked into today's court session, things looked like there were going pretty well for him. Well, until Klavier Gavin, rival prosecutor and star member of band Gavin Wave started singing! Can Apollo win the crowd's favor, and more importantly, win this case against such a crowd pleaser? OUENDAAAAAAN!!!!

BPM thanks to Extor. Timing issues should be scarce. Original video here. This beatmap should be ready for ranking.
DoomsDay1990
It did feel a bit unpolished since some of the notes felt a bit off, but I still really liked this map. I would provide some more detailed feedback but I don't much about making beatmaps :)
Extor
Hi there. Overall is pretty good, but try to see these issues:

- Check the first combo spacing, there are 4 consecutive notes and the spacing is different for them.

- I don't know this one, but the time distance between beats at 1:34:41 was made on purpose?

- I think there are timing issues, with Offset/BPM. Mainly because it is a high one (around 190) and also beacause if you play the song at 0.5 you can hear the drum isn't beating at the same time as the metronome.

- If you set a correct offset and BPM you don't need to use 1/8 divisor either. Try getting it better, if you are having problems. I'll try to get it at another time. I'm getting sleepy. =P

That's all, and I'm out.

Cya!
Topic Starter
Gunzil
I was trying to find a good BPM for like 30 minutes and couldn't find anything. Help would be appreciated. :|
Extor
Dunno why but now it works. =P

Anyways, here are the numbers I found:

BPM: 92.51 (You can try with 92.50 maybe)
Offset: 13,800

I hope this helps. Cya!
Topic Starter
Gunzil
The fact that nobody ever posts in this thread is really starting to piss me off. >_>
Topic Starter
Gunzil
DEAD BOARD IS DEAD
Kharl
Oh, if I had known that it was THIS song. >.<

I think the BPM of 185 and the offset of 785 work better. You will have to resnap and reposition some of the beats, so I won't comment about your beat placement yet.

Also, the video contains important spoiler regarding Apollo Justice. You should make a note of that in your first post.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.