forum

Todrick Hall - It Gets Better

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Soner Wolf
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Friday, July 26, 2013 at 3:47:03 AM

Artist: Todrick Hall
Title: It Gets Better
BPM: 171.02
Filesize: 4607kb
Play Time: 02:26
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (4.31 stars, 248 notes)
Download: Todrick Hall - It Gets Better
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Easy:?
Normal: 50%
Hard:?
Taiko:?
I Kinda need help with timing on this... just sounds off. I was never good at it. Live songs like this make it harder too. Do I need a separate timing section with its own offset? i dunno.. :L
Just a general question, Is what is mapped on [normal] truely normal? or is it leaning on the [hard] side?(AIM Mod says Hard but this seems like a normal to me)
BTW the only reason I update so often is for back up purposes incase I royaly screw things up :p
10crystalmask01
When you test your beatmap, you'll see the 'star rating' on the left. You'll know its mode is Normal, when the star rating is 4.50 or under.

Now for your beatmap, here\s some things i recommend:

-Change the offset. 00:22:444 to 00:22:093. Usually the offset would start before, or on the first object hit. Otherwise it'd look a bit weird..

-I cant help but notice how the objects you've placed sounds a little... dull. Try adding in some more effects (eg. clap). You can always create inherited points to help change the default audio whenever you'd like :)

-And lastly, for the Chorus @01:29:969, somethings definitely seems off. Maybe its the sliders that are way too close in timing? Try expanding the objects, moving them farther apart. Not only does this make the objects sound less weird, but it'll also help lower the star rating (if your aiming at making the map on normal mode)

Apart from all that, you'r beatmap's going good! The timing is great, and the sound/audio isn't too shabby

Hope this helps~! :)