forum

Rayanial

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Rayanial
Hi! My name is Rayan! (Pronounced as Ryan if you're curious)
I like cats, playing rhythm games, and creating stuff!
Games that I play the most are Arcaea, Minecraft, and Geometry Dash. I am a small Youtuber btw.

So I've played this game for over 2 years now and I really like this game!
I'm still bad at mapping.

I would tell about how I got into osu! but instead I want to tell about how I got into rhythm games!
How I got into rhythm games was that I played Geometry Dash in 2016! I was really young that time.
So I would always get to my tablet and play games.
I didn't have any consoles or PC but I sometimes played some Flash games
on my Dads very old PC like I am now playing osu! with it.

(BTW the PC has an I3-2120 with Intel HD 2000/2500 and 8gb ddr3 ram)

My tablet wasn't good also. I had a game called BeatTube mp3 or something like that.
In that game you can play songs that are in Youtube or play songs from your device.
The songs were not charted by actual people. They were auto-generated. I also found opsu! and malody.

(opsu! is kind of like osu!droid but there is osu!direct and more buggy. Malody is kind of same but it doesn't have osu! maps, it has different gamemodes and you can make own maps)

In school I played opsu! when the school ended and a friend said that I should play osu! on PC instead of playing it on mobile. I was thinking that it would be a bad idea cause my dads pc was really bad.
I tried installing osu! on the PC and it worked and it was very playable.

Then I found other games like Touhou and Arcaea.
That's it! (I'm really sorry for explaining stuff weirdly I'm not that good at English)

Thank you for reading this!
Have a nice day! Bye! -w-
Neigdoig
I also plan on starting a YouTube channel, being an osu!mania 6-digit myself. I will focus on a few games, though.