forum

New Multiplay Matchup Screen

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +2,579
show more
S h i i i n
Its Nice :D
- O n i -
i support this!
no stars sadly t.t
Graphite Edge
+7
I support this
Topic Starter
DingGGu
SPOILER

HildasXD wrote:

I think you should add the host logo><
or you cant know who is the host><
And use the space to put the played records

▎My level is not very good...wish you can known what i mean :D
brilliant idea! but, you have some mistakes.
it can't search beatmap. LOL!

my suggestion is, just click songs-bg then appear song selection screen.

+ Also, i can't apply new features now. because. peppy post on pages-3
OsuMe65
welp, if you have a format for the FFA match (Head-to-Head match)... what 'bout for the Team VS?

Topic Starter
DingGGu

OsuMe65 wrote:

welp, if you have a format for the FFA match (Head-to-Head match)... what 'bout for the Team VS?

Left RED Team / Right BLUE Team
chelly
Yes, I've always wanted to see others' avatars in the game rooms, and this format looks MUCH cleaner!

+1
J o J o
would be awesome :o
+1
raww_old
don't really understand why people keep shooting stars when peppy has already said that he will design his own multiplayer screen eventually
Bloodyback
That would be nice! +1
HildasXD

DingGGu wrote:

SPOILER

HildasXD wrote:

I think you should add the host logo><
or you cant know who is the host><
And use the space to put the played records

▎My level is not very good...wish you can known what i mean :D
brilliant idea! but, you have some mistakes.
it can't search beatmap. LOL!

my suggestion is, just click songs-bg then appear song selection screen.

+ Also, i can't apply new features now. because. peppy post on pages-3
I think it can also change the song with clicking the song bg...><
Just show the reel when you put the cursor on the right of the bg, and show the game records when you click the last played song. :D
BlackStat

raww wrote:

don't really understand why people keep shooting stars when peppy has already said that he will design his own multiplayer screen eventually
Maybe this design with influence what the actual multiplayer screen will look like?
I really like the simplicity of the design
FrzR
Look like i cant find the difficulty that the host have chosen. The song is shown but not including the diff, maybe add a line below the song title with the difficulty and star rating? :)
she_old
Looks pretty awesome apart from some missing elements, but since ppy has spoken no stars for this request or they'd just go to waste.
420Guy
Looks like windows 8.
Akiba007
THIS IS AWESOME !!! 8-)
Tiger_old_1
Voted xd
winber1
wow
Vendredi
I love it, I hope it will be there *+1 star*
Lisolette
The interface looks a lot better than the current one. +1 support
jaye19
HNGGGG I like this design too much. I hope ppy's redesign's gonna be something like this or at least better
Zeraph
+4. Look's sick.
peppy

she wrote:

Looks pretty awesome apart from some missing elements, but since ppy has spoken no stars for this request or they'd just go to waste.
stars won't be wasted. i will be more likely to redesign this screen should it get voted up :).
she_old
ah nice, well then shot 2 stars
Topic Starter
DingGGu
Wow! I can't believe many users want new screen (or this screen).
it proved by stars. LOL
Dexus
Support 10 stars. It's nice that elements of osu! are getting refreshed. It makes the game feel brand new.
Rakuen
It's cool, if the user box displays: Accuracy, Level, Location or something more or less

+1 +1 +1 >.o /
-drist-
Nice Idea XD

I thinks Its Awesome XD

+1
Azer
I'd dump stars in here..

If I had some left..

Albertol
Excellent, totally awesome and innovative, really long time I've been waiting for a change in multiplayer, and this is the best, +5 :) :D
REPATHOS
This is awesome!
Enanita
Nice desing! I like it :D
HildasXD
How do you feel with my motion? :lol:
Topic Starter
DingGGu

HildasXD wrote:

How do you feel with my motion? :lol:
This is good but, this is not my design purpose.
I want to make more simplicty & beautiful.

it will take complicated.
Soaprman
You forgot the free mods checkbox. The layout looks nice but it just doesn't leave room for future additions without shrinking the new stuff you set out to emphasize to begin with.

The idea of adding avatars and the beatmap image is nice for sure, though. I'd absolutely like seeing those added in a non-huge way.
Soner Wolf

Loli -[Koinuri] wrote:

I like the design a lot but I want to see my background in multiplayer :(
I think the blue area behind it is where you would see the background.
TheVileOne
Too much going on in that screen, I would absolutely hate this. It wouldn't match the rest of the game's design. I want all the players to be in the same spot. Having them on the opposite sides of the screen would be bad to manage and keep track of at the same time, especially in widescreen.
Topic Starter
DingGGu

TheVileOne wrote:

Too much going on in that screen, I would absolutely hate this. It wouldn't match the rest of the game's design. I want all the players to be in the same spot. Having them on the opposite sides of the screen would be bad to manage and keep track of at the same time, especially in widescreen.
yeah, i apply some parts of your opinion.

Some people hate opposite sides of userbox.

but, this is my purpose. peppy, please change the multiplay matchup screen! LOL.

anyway, thanks to give your opinion.
Trust
This looks incredible! You have all my support =) Multiplayer is definitely a feature of osu! that needs some attention and this is a really nice spin on it.
mintong89
oh wow! i support this with no star
show more