forum

osu!userbar

posted
Total Posts
show more
XPJ38

Arnold0 wrote:

PS Winshley why you are level 28 mania with 0 score, 0% accuracy ?!?
Because of this:

'total_score' => string '144063600' (length=9)
(level is based on total score)
MaxiMilliaN_old
I want Score Ranking version.
Can you make Score Ranking version ?
If you can make Score Ranking version I'll so happy :3
Thank you~ :)
AlexSant
can you use a different font color, in some bars the white in background make it hard to read.
Piotrekol

AlexSant wrote:

can you use a different font color, in some bars the white in background make it hard to read.
or just add 1px black border to letters/numbers ;)

also round level down not up ;)

{"user_id":"304520","username":"Piotrekol",........,"level":"100.864".............}
Avail_old_1
Or just floor it instead of rounding it?
RavenMac
I like it. Not sure if you could do this, but i'm just throwing it out there.
If users could link to an image they want as the BG.
Maybe setup a template for users to work off of, or shrink/stretch images to fit?

Some of the ones available are hard to read, and there's a lack of different colors and styles.
troke
source please?
Howl

-Troke- wrote:

source please?
Do you really need the source code of this? Come on, you can make something similiar in one or two days of coding in php. It's pretty simple from what I can see.
troke
I could not make it, but I can edit it.
I just learned about php, I had previously understood. html
Howl
Here's something similiar for you: https://bitbucket.org/TheHowl/osuuserbarclone/src
Please note: this isn't meant to be used publicily, since at the moment makes an API request every time the image is loaded and that bursts up fast the API requests. Use this only as reference.
As I said, I took even less than 2 days. It isn't a full clone, but still it works with a few edits. Time to do it: 4 hours.
EDIT: Change the value of the api key in the config.php file since it won't work without that changed!
troke

TheHowl wrote:

Here's something similiar for you: https://bitbucket.org/TheHowl/osuuserbarclone/src
Please note: this isn't meant to be used publicily, since at the moment makes an API request every time the image is loaded and that bursts up fast the API requests. Use this only as reference.
As I said, I took even less than 2 days. It isn't a full clone, but still it works with a few edits. Time to do it: 4 hours.
EDIT: Change the value of the api key in the config.php file since it won't work without that changed!
thank you, i am make this for private not public
Topic Starter
Arnold0
Just so you know, I took a look at this and normaly the level becoming too high when >x.50 should be fixed
- Marco -
But now there is the i.ppy.sh image thing that blocks the image from updating :c
Howl

marcostudios wrote:

But now there is the i.ppy.sh image thing that blocks the image from updating :c
Not really. Images are updated on i.ppy.sh every time they're loaded, it's a proxy, and if the server responses a 404 message, then the latest cache is displayed. Or at least, I think that it should be like that.
Repflez

Howl wrote:

marcostudios wrote:

Not really. Images are updated on i.ppy.sh every time they're loaded, it's a proxy, and if the server responses a 404 message, then the latest cache is displayed. Or at least, I think that it should be like that.
Actually no. i.ppy.sh follows cache headers so if an image has the headers to not cache it, the image should not be cached. I tried it and it works (See my userpage and view the last 2 images at bottom, then refresh and view them again).
Howl

Repflez wrote:

Actually no. i.ppy.sh follows cache headers so if an image has the headers to not cache it, the image should not be cached. I tried it and it works (See my userpage and view the last 2 images at bottom, then refresh and view them again).
Cool.
SPOILER
Now tell me in forum PM what to write in the header to avoid caching >___>
Avail_old_1

Howl wrote:

Repflez wrote:

Cool.
SPOILER
Why in a PM and not publicly so everyone knows a bit more?
Howl
k

Repflez wrote:

Howl wrote:

lol

Just add this before sending the image.
	header("Cache-Control: no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate");
header("Cache-Control: post-check=0, pre-check=0", false);
header("Pragma: no-cache");
header("Expires: Sat, 26 Jul 1997 05:00:00 GMT");
Repflez

Avail wrote:

-snip-
Because is a rather bad idea to bypass the cache unless the image is in "real time". For things like userbars and such, one can use the i.ppy.sh cache to not redo the image at every request except at every N hours. And is not like you could search for [google:1337]php no cache header[/google:1337] or something like that.
Avail_old_1

Repflez wrote:

Avail wrote:

-snip-
Because is a rather bad idea to bypass the cache unless the image is in "real time". For things like userbars and such, one can use the i.ppy.sh cache to not redo the image at every request except at every N hours. And is not like you could search for [google:1337]php no cache header[/google:1337] or something like that.
I'm a lazy bum though :^)
And, I cache stuff on my server anyways, that's why this would be useful