forum

Voxav

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[HD]Voxav
Hi o/ my username is Voxav (my name is Adonis) but you can name it Vox, Voxavou or whatever you want. I'm 18 years old and I live in France. I started osu! in November (or October idk) 2019 and I'm a mania main. On osu!mania, I only play with Hidden (or else my eyes can't read patterns and I'm tired very fast) so sometimes it can surprise people lol. Except the fact I play osu!, I play Brawlhalla and Roblox too so if you want to play with me you can add me on discord :

Voxav#7112

My goal is to be on Top 100 on osu!mania 7k

By the way, I stream sometimes on Twitch (I stream any games, if I like to play them lol)

Voxav

Neigdoig
I'm also a Mania player, and I just got back into Brawlhalla, Vox. Because I'm American, it could be difficult for us to play both games due to time zone differences.

As for Discord, I don't use it, but you're welcome to add me on Steam ([CISN] Neigdoig or [CISN] Android depending on the day) if you'd like. I have other forms of communication that I use too, since I plan on not using Discord (I wouldn't want Tencent to see what I'm doing in the internet).
Topic Starter
[HD]Voxav
oh no I didn't see your reply sorry ! 😖🙏 btw I have some American friend (mostly canadian) who played Brawl with me before so the Time diff is not a problem, I'll add you when I can
Neigdoig

Voxav wrote:

oh no I didn't see your reply sorry ! 😖🙏 btw I have some American friend (mostly canadian) who played Brawl with me before so the Time diff is not a problem, I'll add you when I can
I just added you to my osu! friends list, so we can talk there if you have any issues.