forum

Quick Reply: Submit Button

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
jemhuntr
I can't submit quick replies on mobile.
zinckingeye
and edit post too in mobile. using the built-in browser for nokia asha 306(still jar app)
Winshley
Both Submit button, as well as the other buttons, are always kept visible on Opera Mobile under my Nokia E52 phone though.
Topic Starter
jemhuntr
I think that's because Opera Mobile automatically creates a submit button for forms with no buttons. Unfortunately, not all browsers have such feature, and I'm not sure whether that's available for Opera Mobile on Android as well. We don't need the other buttons. It's a lot easier to just type the bbcode when you're on mobile (especially on non-touch devices).

I browse the forums on my PC, on a Nokia N86 8MP (Opera Mobile), and sometimes on an android tab (Dolphin Browser). Dolphin browser doesn't make buttons for forms with no submit button, so it's really hard to reply on threads with it.
[Luxord]
A mobile application to browse the forums would be neat. I have such troubles browsing the forum from phone as well but it's not really needed if the most you do is support or general discussions.
ReVeNg3r
Before there was a "submit" button for a while, i dont know why was it removed :c