CAKE18
Waaa !!I likeLOVE this skin! //using >v<
Topic Starter
Timelapse

CAKE18 wrote:

Waaa !!I likeLOVE this skin! //using >v<
Thank you! :)
-_-NUNOONJA-_-
My skin is pretty much like most people do project kagerou with skin. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Jazz_1111
so COOl!thanks!!!
Queen
Goood work!!!XD I love Kagerou Project too~ :)

but I think ranking-A/B/C/D/S 's picture is not perfect ~ maybe you can try to change another design~

and the color of menu-button-background.png is same as the song's name~

XD~

the ranking-perfect.png is not suitable,how about to change it as ranking-title.png?
Yoshinon
And here we have it, a future professional skin maker :D good job! You deserve all the applause! :3
AxE Kestrel
Great skin, i enjoy playing with it a lot! ;D
Topic Starter
Timelapse
Alrighty guys, thanks for all the awesome feedback! :)

Queen wrote:

Goood work!!!XD I love Kagerou Project too~ :)

but I think ranking-A/B/C/D/S 's picture is not perfect ~ maybe you can try to change another design~

and the color of menu-button-background.png is same as the song's name~

XD~

the ranking-perfect.png is not suitable,how about to change it as ranking-title.png?
I'll be on a little hiatus, since I'm kinda lazy this week, because I just recently finished all important tests and exams in my school, and just want to relax a little bit. :D Besides, I'll be away from Friday 14th until Friday 21st, because I'll go onto a class trip to Ireland. I'll continue on improving, adding respectively new parts as soon as I'm back. :)
- Estelle -
Great skin, the only problem I found hit 300, 100 and 50 are too big :(.
MrSplashy
WOW!Nice one I'll support this Skin and will use it.Good luck with it!
yeoleum
Awesome Skin i love it :)
Watashi-Kaori

koutart wrote:

Great skin, the only problem I found hit 300, 100 and 50 are too big :(.
I agreed.
I am waiting if you can make it so that people that use lower resolution can enjoy it, and also for the other mode, Taiko, CTB, osu! mania.
Anyways, Good Job! I really like it. Thanks
mreverie
I agree with everyone! This is a really great skin~!

But I have a suggestion, could you make the reverse arrow a lighter color instead of its current one? Or change its design. It's not really noticeable... at least for me.
Also, I agree with Queen.

I hope you can do this when you have free time and thank you very much for this skin! (Currently using it ^_^)
Thise_chan
its so cool *Q* -nosebleed-
Topic Starter
Timelapse
Sorry that I kept you guys waiting for so long! I read your feedback and worked on some alternative parts, which should fix most of the listed things that you wanted me to add/correct respectively.( ´∀`)

I don't know, whether you guys liked the colours, which I used in parts such as menu-button-background. (If you want me to use a specific colour for parts like this one, then please say so)

Here's a list of alternative parts:

• Hitcircles
    Menu-Button-Background
    Ranking
    Hitpoints
    Reverse Arrow
By the way, I didn't work on new Ranking Pictures yet, since these are the most time consuming parts of the skin and I don't really know, which pictures you guys like; so feel free to send me any desired pictures for the ranking parts, and I'll use them instead of the current ones.

Here's the download link:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/w3ou50sbzq424d8/Kagerou_Project_-_Alternative_Parts_%28Ver._1.1%29.rar

Also: I'm currently working on a "light version" of my skin, which is basically intended to cause as little distraction for the player as possible.

(o´ω`o)ノ
bibichini
>< So...so...so... :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D ;) ;) Cool
[ Pingu ]
OMG! That is so
KAWAII~!
Bluemie
Awesome skin :D
osharesukeban
I've gone through a number of skins, but this one is the best in my opinion. Great job, I've been using this for a while and it's really good!
LukaXGAMErs
Nice skin! It would be better if you minimize the "300, 50," and so on. :D :D :D
hanami8642
can you make the B ranking of ene kind of different or change it to momo since you kind of forgot her also can you add a ctb mode?
hanami8642
great skin :D