forum

How much do YOU play Osu?~

posted
Total Posts
show more
Orkel
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Derekku
sup guys

Hanyuu
alot alot uh im living in osu and i have nothing else to do...no jk. most of it retry and a couple multiplayers :P

Ryuukun
Derekku
This just turned into a "post your play history chart" topic.

Oops :lol:
Topic Starter
SkyE-
People are too lazy to type something... So they refer to the history... T-T

YOU PEOPLE A DISAPPOINTING!!!
kuwarudo

SkyE- wrote:

SORRY.
rust45

May doesn't have that much since I joined on the 30th. But with what I see in June, I've been playing quite a lot, but I've been busy with my map lately.
krius_old

People are too lazy to type something... So they refer to the history... T-T

the more you talk the less you play,
now gimme back the 2 minute you stole from my life, so i can play more :P
Topic Starter
SkyE-
One month.. 4.5k+....? WOAH!!!!
Zekira
This is how lazy I am.

http://i43.tinypic.com/vipc9j.jpg

I just posted a link. Didn't bother to even crop the picture or put [img] tags or what.
rust45
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Henkie

I play often when i'm bored.
I play alot when i need ranks/score.
I play multi when i'm in the mood for multi.
dot.
Nactra

some factors that make me play or not:
-mood of my tablet(at that second,she just went insane beacause she don't like my constant Airspinning.)
-mood of my stylet(wich some times go into a perpetual click mode,wich make things pretty hard.(but wait,i can beat lemon tree with that : O!...maybe.)
-my mood.Sometimes i'm just too nervous to play.(if you spectate me one day you'll see that my hand is barely always shaking anyway)
-my connection mood u_u i don't think i need to develop here.
-krius is online and we both try to score more than the other to keep our place at the french national top10.
-and of course previewed events in eal life make m play less.
Nactra

some factors that make me play or not:
-mood of my tablet(at that second,she just went insane beacause she don't like my constant Airspinning.)
-mood of my stylet(wich some times go into a perpetual click mode,wich make things pretty hard.(but wait,i can beat lemon tree with that : O!...maybe.)
-my mood.Sometimes i'm just too nervous to play.(if you spectate me one day you'll see that my hand is barely always shaking anyway)
-my connection mood u_u i don't think i need to develop here.
-krius is online and we both try to score more than the other to keep our place at the french national top10.
-and of course previewed events in eal life make me play less.

by the way,i don't have much playcount beacause if fc on the first or second time a lot of the maps i play.
minyeob

CNF's Play History is the best.

Well, I play osu everyday.
Detective Tuesday
3 weeks ago
Detective Tuesday has updated the beatmap "John Mayer - Belief"
You haven't heard from me since.
Larto

As you can see, I played insanely much last fall. Now, if me take a look at the whole history, we note that my play count fell heavily the time after. Why? This is when I started to mod. in February I became a BAT. Trying to keep up with both playing and modding at the same time in the following two months, my play count is comparatively high, but now I've kinda given up on my rank.
Daru

Stared at the end of January, though I believe it was the beginning of June that made tablets freak out. May was when I started getting into trying to map songs.

Expect a huge spike around July... Unless I get a job. :|
Nachy

You can notice, at April I sucked really badly, so I didn't played much, practiced some more at May and played A LOT within a month, at the end of May, my main HDD had bad sectors and I couldn't access my computer and play, at June, well school's back here at my country and well, I couldn't be on osu! 24/hours anymore.
Saturos

...Huh. Guess I've stopped playing for a long time now. Feels shorter than 5.5 months, but whatever.
Cuddlebun
shh Saturos get out

get out before sfg sees you
Zekira

Todesengal wrote:

shh Saturos get out

get out before sfg sees you
Yeah lol.

And I could bet Saturos raised 90000000001 ranks on that December 07. Eep.
Topic Starter
SkyE-
EEeee
I play osu when I must play
The_Priest_In_Yellow
Pipinlover
Senbon
Ochappy