Alice Madness Returns skin

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Chainsaw-chan
Hello hello hello forums \^w^ so Im finally finished but I ran into a problem, I don't know where to upload this skin file so that I can get a download link, could someone please tell me a place where I can do this and not have to pay anything cause so far what Ive seen requires a payment or wants each and every file in the skin folder to be uploaded differently
deadbeat
puush or dropbox?
Topic Starter
Chainsaw-chan
@deadbeat puush seemed to be down but dropbox worked, thank you!~
MLGnom
Mediafire is fine, puush or dropbox, both are great. All of them are free, all you need to do is creating an account. (and install small application for puush or dropbox)

Let's see what you did there. Hope that I won't be disappointed with it. :3
Topic Starter
Chainsaw-chan
@MLGnom haha I sure hope you won't it took a while to make ^w^" but I just made a new forum with the download link there
deadbeat
that was unneeded. just edit the opening post with the download link :)
i'll have to move the new thread elsewhere sorry :(
Topic Starter
Chainsaw-chan
@deadbeat oh ok owo I'll edit it now
deadbeat
2 quick things
1 - if you need some more forum help, let me know
2 - i'll get this map when i get home and puush some screenshots. or if someone else can do this before me, pm me the links and i'll add them to the OP
Platinumsj
Yay!! I've been waiting for this for a little while, as soon as I get on my computer I'm checking this out!
Topic Starter
Chainsaw-chan
@Retacu I hope you like it then ^w^
AmberLynx
loving the sinister theme >:3 gj!
Topic Starter
Chainsaw-chan
@salted_nuts thank you, btw I love your picture xD
AmberLynx
oh yeah, just pointing out, the skin's name in skin.ini is set as 'osu! template v3'
had a hard time finding it in the selection menu xD
Topic Starter
Chainsaw-chan
@salted_nuts I'm not quite sure how to fix that sorry >w<'
september_hare
You can change the name of the skin in the skin.ini file, in "General" options there should be "Name" for the skin and "author" (self-explanatory).

Also I love Alice: Madness Returns with most of my soul and existence, going to try this skin <3
Nyukai
AH, I love Alice <3

Is there another link? I don't have dropbox...
Topic Starter
Chainsaw-chan
@Inyuchan you could make a dropbox account but it it's real problem Ill try uploading it somewhere else
Nyukai

Chainsaw-chan wrote:

@Inyuchan you could make a dropbox account but it it's real problem Ill try uploading it somewhere else
Try with puush o3o
CsavarNat16
I like Alice and this skin is nice! :D

Oh, can you let me know what font do you use in the skin?
Topic Starter
Chainsaw-chan
sorry for being gone so long forums >w< summer is very distracting but today I will be working on getting another link up, screenshots, and making the name of the skin appear also the font I used is called Bleeding Cowboys
show more