forum

Heya, you're about to read an essay by me.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
GalluZ
Name's NarendraAIM, 18 year old boi from Indonesia, but you can call me GalluZ if that rolls easier on your tongues. I'm bored af tonight so I'm gonna type a lot here.

I came to osu when I saw staiain's FREEDOM DiVE mania gameplay on YT in 2015 ish. Since then till 2019, I played exclusively on mania, primarily to flex to my friends that I can slam my keyboard while hitting notes during class breaks. Other than that, I'm playing for fun and to play my fav musics. Then I took hiatus to Geometry Dash since I broke my arm in August 2019.

I like languages a lot since I spoke my first English as a kid. I'm constantly improving since then, including by making a novel purely for fun. I took pride with my title as a walking encyclopedia from my friends, even if what I memorized was honestly trivial and can easily be googled. I can't claim myself to be good at it since my listening sucks. This also forces me to like reading to add words to my vocabulary, thankfully I liked it. With this, I wanna be a teacher or a translator someday.

Lately I like making stuff, including beatmaps. I have some experience playing and making Geometry Dash levels as well so I can (subjectively) tell what's fun or not and how to do rhythm thingies and stuff. Might upload a map for ranked soon, but idk.

Thx for stealing one or two minutes worth your time, ehe. Also, feel free to check out my YT (same name). I also play Twitter too.
Neigdoig
Fantastic to see a bit of an older player in the mania ranks. I joined in May of this year (and I'm also 18).