forum

A bit late, but

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Akata Ryuuga
Well, I just got a free time on my own atm so why not do this?
I'm a bit surprised that most of the first search results of "Akata" on Edge are some blue vicious-looking creature that looks straight from horror movies. Though actually, it's a derivation from my name for sure (an image of a certain boy floated through everyone's mind that got black theme as his favorite). Alas, the Ryuuga part is kinda wrong (as far I know for sure...) but who cares about that right?!

Also, I know osu around 3-4 years ago by accident from a conversation of my friends and decided to check it out, down the line I'm still a noob on osu std with a mouse, then go to the other modes like mania once in a while after finally, I comfortably set my hands on catch mode. Rise and down me like any others, until finally, I got it to this point.

I do want to do mapping once if possible but it's hard without the basic done right, and I haven't done just that! Kinda silly right? Sheesh, you shouldn't jump that far without taking the first step yet my man! And I'm still learning English so do forgive me if it does too great of a pain for you. Let's have fun from here on!

Best regards, me!