DaddyCoolVipper

UnderminE wrote:

From my userpage

that Agnes.
<3

god damn it agnes why you so moe
Topic Starter
Aeidxst
I'll be there today. Give me all your dovahkiins.
UnderminE
Good luck, be careful. Stay in the crowd, things get dangerous at night.
Queen Chan
Be careful.
UnderminE
Aei please write here when you are back.

Just learned he is back, okay.
Angivare
Damn son, my parents were born and grew up in Turkey, but I was born and grew up in France, and I didn't even know what was really going on there. My dad was always talking about the country as a rich, great and fair government...
Well I didn't believe him at all, but now I see that, I just couldn't think it was that bad. Thanks for sharing, I will do the same
Hika
Hope you guys are alright, I had to bring myself up to serious mode for the past couple of days. Stay safe Miney and Aei or else I'll kill you if you guys die or get hurt.
Topic Starter
Aeidxst
We were trapped in a Mall after police attack. From the mall, we saw police getting into other places and beating people in entrance halls. We knew that we were the next. It was a quite nightmare. Ran as hell as we got out of the place and 4 cops chased us but changed their ways into McDonalds after a while. So we were kinda saved but others were pretty unlucky. We've ran away from Kizilay. Things were bloody.

Then we've got back to Cayyolu, where we came from at first. People in incredible amounts were going to Eskisehir road in a March. We have joined them. Everything was okay and there were no problem at all. And there were no police. Afterwards we've got an information about some riot control vehicles being on the way in Eskisehir road so my friends and I had to change the direction of the march.

I was so alpha as always, I've managed to lead more or less 300 people in Cayyolu, ha!
DaddyCoolVipper
daaamn aei, glad to see your alpha spirit got you through that
Topic Starter
Aeidxst
Still, I can't say I was so alpha when I was running away from the cops. I was so scared my heels were hitting my ass ahahaha let's say it was a survival strategy, yeah yeah.
UnderminE
Seizon Senryaakuuuuuuuuuu *runs*

So yesterday there were shit ton of people on this street which is pretty near my old-house, sadly i was not there.

And i heard cops didn't attack them.
Apex_old
Kanye West

Aeidxst wrote:

We were trapped in a Mall after police attack. From the mall, we saw police getting into other places and beating people in entrance halls. We knew that we were the next. It was a quite nightmare. Ran as hell as we got out of the place and 4 cops chased us but changed their ways into McDonalds after a while. So we were kinda saved but others were pretty unlucky. We've ran away from Kizilay. Things were bloody.

Then we've got back to Cayyolu, where we came from at first. People in incredible amounts were going to Eskisehir road in a March. We have joined them. Everything was okay and there were no problem at all. And there were no police. Afterwards we've got an information about some riot control vehicles being on the way in Eskisehir road so my friends and I had to change the direction of the march.

I was so alpha as always, I've managed to lead more or less 300 people in Cayyolu, ha!
not even the greeks were this alpha
Topic Starter
Aeidxst
Hika

Aeidxst wrote:

Don't scare me like that, I actually had a dream that you and Miney got hurt. Wow, I'm going to fly to Turkey and kill you, Aei.
Tanzklaue

Aeidxst wrote:

that is the best sloth.
Bweh
Aei the Liberaeitor

Stay safe out there man; dunno what I'd do without people like you around
Kanye West
aeidicks bolivar