community forum

Meanwhile in Turkey

posted
Total Posts
55
Topic Starter
Aeidxst
Yeah.

Pardon me for disturbing your funneh time. I'm aware of the fact that this video is not very well fitting for this place. You can lock or anything, I just have to leave this piece of truth here no matter what. Not interested in hearing if someone cares about it or not. It's just about you being aware of it. I confirm the sincerity of this video as someone from the same place. I was there.

If you're interested in, please listen to this guy very carefully.



See you all.
lkwr
türkish government is fucked
Queen Chan
well shit
UnderminE
i was trying to inform OT time to time and honestly i already gave up.

Even though this thread will become a shit thread full of arabic-kebab-herpderp jokes, thanks for the information.
lkwr

UnderminE wrote:

i was trying to inform OT time to time and honestly i already gave up.

Even though this thread will become a shit thread full of arabic-kebab-herpderp jokes, thanks for the information.
this is serious stuff though, nothing to really joke about.
9/11 was one thing but this is pretty fucked
UnderminE
Hope so.
lkwr
Well, atleast I think this is serious
UnderminE
it is really going crazy at the moment.

cops are filling almost all buildings with tear-gas even if there are wounded people and some doctors in those buildings.
Tanzklaue

UnderminE wrote:

it is really going crazy at the moment.

cops are filling almost all buildings with tear-gas even if there are wounded people and some doctors in those buildings.
at this point you have to ask yourself: how paranoid do you have to be to have that much teargas at hand?

it really seems like erdogan expected something like this to happen.
UnderminE
tho they always have shit ton of teargas since they always used it like "oh there is a crowd (2-3 people) over there talking about government let's throw gas tatatatatata tatatat being a police is great, man tatatatat"
lkwr
orange gas?
UnderminE
No, they are not using orange gas. Well, not that illegal one i think. But they are using one orange-coloured gas which has serious side-effects. i heard people saying "it felt like as if my skin was burning and peeling off, i couldn't see for a while, i was half-blind and dizzy. it even makes you faint sometimes."
lkwr
miney, come to sweden we have ikeas and stuff
Topic Starter
Aeidxst

Tanzklaue wrote:

it really seems like erdogan expected something like this to happen.
His main cause must be seeing people's reaction so he'll know when he can declare his free dictatorship without fear of the crowd. He is just tempting. Of course it's just my opinion.
lkwr
he's a fag
UnderminE

Aeidxst wrote:

Tanzklaue wrote:

it really seems like erdogan expected something like this to happen.
His main cause must be seeing people's reaction so he'll know when he can declare his free dictatorship without fear of the crowd. He is just tempting. Of course it's just my opinion.
i also support this, since the beginning it always felt like as if he was "testing" the crowd. it still does
UnderminE
Aaand there is a documentary about Hitler on Tv now. heh
Nishiji
Hello.
Long time no see, osu forum.

I just wanna share only 1 photo. If you have a little free time, just check out what happened our country.


Thanks for attention.
UnderminE
i love you

how is izmir?
lkwr
too much blood for my kids..
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply