Catch the Beat Modder List

posted
Total Posts
show more
Lally
uh \*D*/
Nitojgrem
Yay /o/
But I agree that the system's not all the time working on its own (especially if you write something different than the rest, lol)
Deif
Added, but had to adjust manually the colors as well.

EDIT: Added link to Collab Queue with Nitojgrem: t/135743
Seph
y u no add me :(

discrimination amg

deBAT pls
Topic Starter
eldnl

eldnl wrote:

Here is a list of ctb modders, the sheet is publicly editable, so everyone can add their own name.
Seph not win
Jacqli
I'm still learning how2mod :(
but can i give some help here? :(
Kingkevin30

Jacqli wrote:

I'm still learning how2mod :(
but can i give some help here? :(
same here, i would love to involve me more in Mapping and Modding
ursa
; _ ; )/

i'll add my name after i clear my jobs
Sey
Added my name since I have my own Queue.
Jacqli
Added my name.. I hope i can be a help for you guys! >,<
ursa
added my name , anyway can someone help me to arrange the list X__X , i'm afraid i'm only making more mistakes again :(
Jacqli

ursa wrote:

added my name , anyway can someone help me to arrange the list X__X , i'm afraid i'm only making more mistakes again :(
Done
ursa
*added my modding queque url to my list
Drafura
I think the "Maps editing/modding now (link)" row isn't very usefull and a bit confusing, maybe you should change it to something like "Comments" and make the row a bit larger so we can add specific informations as next map to mod/accepting bubbled maps/mod languages/if you mod taiko,std,o!m/if you like ducks/other usefull information to a mapper seeking for a mod. (Maybe creating more cells would be better ?)
ZHSteven

Drafura wrote:

I think the "Maps editing/modding now (link)" row isn't very usefull and a bit confusing, maybe you should change it to something like "Comments" and make the row a bit larger so we can add specific informations as next map to mod/accepting bubbled maps/mod languages/if you mod taiko,std,o!m/if you like ducks/other usefull information to a mapper seeking for a mod. (Maybe creating more cells would be better ?)
can't agree more
Topic Starter
eldnl
In the original list it wasn't there, only god knows who added it, deleted for now, if you have something better go ahead
Makar
Lol, nice to see this up. I see you copied the OP too :P. I edited the sheet to have the automatic formatting and some other neatness things.
Topic Starter
eldnl

Makar wrote:

Lol, nice to see this up. I see you copied the OP too :P. I edited the sheet to have the automatic formatting and some other neatness things.
I stole it muahahaha please tell me how to make it automatic u-u
XEPCOH
added comments column
Topic Starter
eldnl

Don Omar wrote:

added comments column
we should discuss first, I guess ...
Makar
no need for comments column since you can use the comments feature in google docs (much more convenient and clean)
Drafura
Updated using note feature. Yes it looks cleaner than XXX additionnal rows.