1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Skinning
  4. Completed Skins
show more
posted

d2513850 wrote:

see this image,your "ranking-panel.png" file too big to read words "You achieved the # score on local rankings!",at least a portion of transparent.
Thanks, I'll look into it right now. Good timing as I should be posting a new update soon. :)
posted
y cant i see the 50, 100 or 300 when i click the circle...?
posted
New version is up! :D:D:D

mxs14 wrote:

y cant i see the 50, 100 or 300 when i click the circle...?
They're replaced by firework animations like this:

Miss
posted
For taiko mode, can you make the outline of the hitcircles black? Its hard to ready otherwise.
posted
Seriously, you update this as I go on holiday. I going to cry ;w;
posted
Oh boy... I'm really not in favor of a new trail lol.. I got too used to the old one XD
Edit: oh golly why the metal lines connecting notes and the high resolution metal-ness on things now! D:
I'll use the old one, too used to it
Edit again: I think the difference that gets me, besides the metal lines, is how the skin went from etched-into-metal cartoony stuff to metal engraved with another layer. Alloy, basically.
posted
I don't know if it's just me, but these new lightblue K1 K2 M1 M2 key overlays are so ugly.. the darkblue ones were much better, they fit the skin much better. (in the 1.6 it was darkblue yet, switched to 2.1 today)

I love your skin tho, I can play much better with it. ^^
posted
please delete the post, I found it myself xD
posted
What is the difference of your lite, hd ,family ALL of it what's the difference? by the way my pc can handle Heavy load so please reply so i would know what will i get
posted
live_113933522_5Jpd2epOWmq5ReWS15QuBcAPfqzUkF
posted

2ngelo wrote:

What is the difference of your lite, hd ,family ALL of it what's the difference? by the way my pc can handle Heavy load so please reply so i would know what will i get
if i remember correctly
Family = Not R-18
HD = R-18
Lite = Less Size (not sure)
posted
Holy shit this skin is amazing! Ctb? more like ctp, lol, anyways it's really awesome! I am sort of wondering what those 2 girls from the Gold SS Ranking are from. Wink :P:roll:
posted
This is my favourite skin so far,love it!
Did you make the background for the combobursts? how? that's of all my favourite part of the skin
posted
Dude this skin is amazing ngfaeifbheusjbuiubjnfjkbaijb holy give me the family friendly one quick my mom is walking in oh no its not what you think mom! aep9wgvfrvjgju9 vaeruw9nhvjejki9euvhjeubhp verinviaeiernvaernuenbutnjnbaeus rowvnhjirwbeuiuieauic dead~
posted
HD skins don't work for me (both versions). Here's the error http://pastebin.com/0RL7i1up. I'm gonna go poking around the skin to see why it happens.

Edit: Pretty obvious (in hindsight). Found the skin.ini contained "NoteBodyStyle: stretch" instead of "NoteBodyStyle: 0"
posted
This skin is fantastic <3

posted
Haha this is so good! I get ahem... distracted and lose my perfect score every time I get a hit combo. XD
posted
Holy shiet this skin is great, love it - Thank ya <3
posted
Don't like it. Can't see the Nightcore in this
posted
What would make it more "Nightcore" for you?
show more