[Nightcore HD] v2.3 - 2018 Update!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Nub1

Marchombre64 wrote:

Oh God *Q*
But..but... why ? TT^TT
Both version (full & lite) got awesome backgrounds TT.TT I can't decide which one i should take TT^TT
Why not both? lol.

Anyway I agree with u, the bg is better on LITE version than full, but still full is good bc its NSFW lol.
Sentient_DELETED
Awesome skin :)
[ Mugino ]
nice Skin :) Thanks
tewbs
i really love this skin, its amazing. but the only thing i feel is missing is the hit sound in my opinion :( unless theres a way to do it that i dont know of besides the original game sounds. started playing yesterday so i dont know anything :P
happy420
Such a nice skin, thanks for making this :)
ILoveChaoFan
Nice work! :D Thumbs up :)
farsdewibs0n
I like it!
xUnique26
I really liked the fact that you added the video to show us. I also love the skin! Thanks for taking your time to make such an amazing skin! 8-)
LINUS_old
97% perfect
I wish it had more sounds ;A;
RyuukiBeat
This is smokin' hot~!! I'm experienced like playing different game :D Thanks for making this, i've edited your skin to matching my joy. Thanks in advance :) :) :)
Topic Starter
evil_genius_old
v1.6 available now, mostly osu and taiko mode changes. Probably the last major update..

LINUS wrote:

97% perfect
I wish it had more sounds ;A;
I did change some sounds but most of the default ones for game play are good and people are used to em, so I didn't even bother. Which sounds would u like changed?
xcivan
WHY THE HECK IS IT 140 MB? :(
Topic Starter
evil_genius_old

xcivan wrote:

WHY THE HECK IS IT 140 MB? :(
4 modes fully skinned with high res png's in 820+ files, yea.. :P
deadbeat
oh, it's 140MB now, i only remember it being 102MB x.x
Rio-

deadbeat wrote:

oh, it's 140MB now, i only remember it being 102MB x.x
High-Res... So Yeah :|
*brb Downloading... Thanks evil_genius :)
OsuMe65
140 MB

>lots of animations
>4 modes skinned
>High Res elements

"summed up"...
Inamar
Amazing skin! Thanks.
basbas192
I downloaded and installed it.
But the Skin.ini is not working, I really don't know why.
The file skin.ini is there, but the game simply won't load it.
Simply saying the Skin.ini file is missing...
Topic Starter
evil_genius_old

basbas192 wrote:

That is strange.. You might wanna try downloading it again. Sorry you're having problems, let me know what happens.
basbas192

evil_genius wrote:

basbas192 wrote:

That is strange.. You might wanna try downloading it again. Sorry you're having problems, let me know what happens.
Already tried that.
Still do the exact same bug.
Strange but is strange.
Topic Starter
evil_genius_old

basbas192 wrote:

Already tried that.
Still do the exact same bug.
Strange but is strange.
I downloaded and tested it, it all seems fine.. :? :? :?
Stealth_old_1
Nice job with the Skin +1 , but there's a bug that doesn't allow you to play Osu! Standard sometimes I dunno what causes it :/
MrBakpao
Seriously this is very amazing!
Topic Starter
evil_genius_old

Stealth wrote:

Nice job with the Skin +1 , but there's a bug that doesn't allow you to play Osu! Standard sometimes I dunno what causes it :/
I used to have that problem when I used 30-40 combobursts, but since I went down to 25 it doesn't happen to me anymore.. You could try deleting 4-5 of them, it should help.. Just make sure u rename them afterwards so the numbers are in order again.
Inori
gratz on getting the skin in the showcase!
Topic Starter
evil_genius_old

Inori wrote:

gratz on getting the skin in the showcase!
Thanks! :)

It is a bit resource intensive though, which was my goal, but now that it's getting more attention I might make a "simple" version for anyone who has problems with the current ones..
DeliciousBread
Congrats on having it showcased, that's how I find out about it and I have to say, it's one hell of a skin, I absolutely love the design. It's so slick and smooth, and I really liked the cursor, it's my first time playing with one this small but I love it. Well done!
Okrzej
Great skin, but I have error when playing at mania (which I play mostly): "Error while loading current skin's configuration file (skin.ini). Please check and correct any errors.", at every map. ;( any idea how to fix this?
Topic Starter
evil_genius_old

Okrzej wrote:

Great skin, but I have error when playing at mania (which I play mostly): "Error while loading current skin's configuration file (skin.ini). Please check and correct any errors.", at every map. ;( any idea how to fix this?
I'm not quite sure.. I've never encountered anything like that :o
I'll try to reproduce your problem, but for now maybe you can try [Nightcore SD]

Oh yeah, I made a low spec version for anyone else having problems. Hope it helps..
Okrzej
Thx for trying, but nothing changed, HD version doing well at standard mode but at mania combobursts doesnt showing up, everything else worsks
StockNine
Ho shit. THIS IS THE GREATEST SKIN EVER! Thanks for making it! :)
[ Raxu ]
Such an amazing skin, Definitely the best skin i've seen so far, although its a bit distracting at the combo bursts cause the oppai just shows up infront of you all of a sudden and the really bright lights at that moment is kinda distracting 'Like you cant see the numbers clearly'. But apart from that, Bloody amazing job mate. BEst skin so far 2014 :DDDD, definitely looking forward to future updates :)
Avishay
Great skin! But I have one little problem :\ I removed all of the fireworks in the skin folder yet they still exist.. Why is that?
Those were the sliders, nvm.
Topic Starter
evil_genius_old

Okrzej wrote:

Thx for trying, but nothing changed, HD version doing well at standard mode but at mania combobursts doesnt showing up, everything else worsks
I don't think combobursts show up in mania mode anyways.. :o
2D girl lover
DAMN GOOD!!!! I really love your skin :o !!!!
the combo burst really nice 8-) moreover CTB is look like perv :roll: khahaha
evil_genius THANK for the skin :)

for now on, I will on the combo brusts
Okrzej

evil_genius wrote:

I don't think combobursts show up in mania mode anyways.. :o
Oh, so everything is fine than. It is possible to add combobursts in mania btw?
MuFeR
Hey just saw this on skin showcase and it's awesome. Only problem I have is the fireworks every time I hit, for some reason I find them really annoying. Is there any way I can remove them from the options or the folder?
Topic Starter
evil_genius_old

MuFeR wrote:

Hey just saw this on skin showcase and it's awesome. Only problem I have is the fireworks every time I hit, for some reason I find them really annoying. Is there any way I can remove them from the options or the folder?
Yes you can delete them from the skin folder, or try [Nightcore SD] they are already removed, but it only comes with 6 combobursts.
Jacky
Flippin' amazing skin. So glad I discovered this due to the recent frontpage showcase!
Heal
looks amazing, can't download due to traffic tho..lol.
show more