forum

[Nightcore HD] v2.3 - 2018 Update!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Raikadashi
Haha, alright. Looking forward to whatever you come up with, man, and thanks for your time.
Topic Starter
evil_genius_old

Raikadashi wrote:

Haha, alright. Looking forward to whatever you come up with, man, and thanks for your time.
Okay, I fixed that and updated the links. I also added links for a patch so anyone who has v1.0 v1.1 or v1.2 can update it quick and easy. Thanks for your help! 8-)
Raikadashi
Works fine for me—thanks a bunch and great work on the skin.
Jsao
This skin is amazing but I've been having a few problems in Solo. Sometimes when I'm playing a song and a combo burst pops out, I lag. The game just freezes for a split second and it's bye-bye to that combo :cry:

Am I the only one having this problem? I tried disabling videos and story maps but it doesn't change the issue.
Wassaaaa

Jsao wrote:

This skin is amazing but I've been having a few problems in Solo. Sometimes when I'm playing a song and a combo burst pops out, I lag. The game just freezes for a split second and it's bye-bye to that combo :cry:

Am I the only one having this problem? I tried disabling videos and story maps but it doesn't change the issue.
Try disabling Combo Bursts and Hit Lighting or download the lite version!
Topic Starter
evil_genius_old

Jsao wrote:

I was worried some people might have a problem like that, this skin might be the most resource intensive on here. Let me know if Wassaaaa's advice helps or not.
DangerNoodle
I just love it. This skin is one of the best skins I know.

Just one Question: Does this skin support widescreen?
Topic Starter
evil_genius_old

Souled_Eagle wrote:

I just love it. This skin is one of the best skins I know.

Just one Question: Does this skin support widescreen?
Thanks! And yes, it was made for 16:9 widescreen. I tested it on 4:3 too and it looks fine. :)
DangerNoodle
I play Osu! on a pretty old Pc, but I never have problems with this skin. Even the animations and combobursts don't produce lags :) .

I just have a small request: The cursor is pretty small. It would be nice if you could make an alternative one, wich is bigger.
Topic Starter
evil_genius_old

Souled_Eagle wrote:

I play Osu! on a pretty old Pc, but I never have problems with this skin. Even the animations and combobursts don't produce lags :) .

I just have a small request: The cursor is pretty small. It would be nice if you could make an alternative one, wich is bigger.
Sure, no problem. Try one of these..

Cursor 1

Cursor 2 (bigger default)

DangerNoodle
Thanks a lot :)
Jsao

evil_genius wrote:

Jsao wrote:

I was worried some people might have a problem like that, this skin might be the most resource intensive on here. Let me know if Wassaaaa's advice helps or not.
Sorry for the late response. Disabling combo bursts does fix the problem I just wish I could keep them on. What is the difference between Nightcore HD and Nightcore HD Lite other than the removal of suggestive images?
Topic Starter
evil_genius_old

Jsao wrote:

Sorry for the late response. Disabling combo bursts does fix the problem I just wish I could keep them on. What is the difference between Nightcore HD and Nightcore HD Lite other than the removal of suggestive images?
Well removing all the suggestive images did make the filesize smaller, but that's about it..
_Enki
The file size is gigantic... for a skin.
Topic Starter
evil_genius_old

meikan336 wrote:

The file size is gigantic... for a skin.
Cuz it's full of WIN!! :)
Jackyyy
Panties fruit increase the joy of CtB by so much. xD
Love the skin, great work
xAshurix
this is amazing...
i love this. :)
Topic Starter
evil_genius_old
Thanks everyone for all your support! :D
Tiymu
It's very very good job
-Neipezi
wow good skin :D
buffyfan
This skin is so great!!!! :)
I just can sag: WOW

AND I have 1 question
I know I'm stupid but what are mirrors?
Can someone tell me what this is?

Thanks ;)
deadbeat
mirrors are alternate links to the same file
Senakuro
omg finally find this skin XD
i love that "catch the pantsu" :roll:
Awsm skin. GJ :)
Topic Starter
evil_genius_old
Thanks again everyone! :)
buffyfan
@deadbeat: Thanks ^-^
@evil_genius: You're welcome :D
Gattchan
Nice 9/10 :D
Aresous
This skin...
It's so amazing. :cry:
H4xx0r_Soap
You've made a amazing skin.Thank you
Nub1
Awesome!

But what's the difference between LITE and the other one? :?

Edit:Except the CTB mode.
tuurts
holy shit, amazing
Topic Starter
evil_genius_old

adiicf wrote:

Awesome!

The lite version has lots of images removed/edited to make it "safe-for-work".
Nub1

evil_genius wrote:

adiicf wrote:

Awesome!

The lite version has lots of images removed/edited to make it "safe-for-work".
Ooh, k. I don't really get it, lol :)

better try both of them :P
Spacetomato_old
Very good job, I love it!
Especially Ritsu's voice in a countdown :D
Topic Starter
evil_genius_old

Spacetomato wrote:

Very good job, I love it!
Especially Ritsu's voice in a countdown :D
Thanks, you're exactly right :)
Totetzu
There is something wrong with the Osu! Mania skin, I get
"Error while loading current skin's configuration file (skin.ini). Please check and correct any errors.",
It's still playable regardless but it does not look as nice as it should be. Other than that it's a great skin.
Topic Starter
evil_genius_old

Totetzu wrote:

There is something wrong with the Osu! Mania skin, I get
"Error while loading current skin's configuration file (skin.ini). Please check and correct any errors.",
It's still playable regardless but it does not look as nice as it should be. Other than that it's a great skin.
I'm not sure why mania mode would have a problem with skin.ini. I just tested 4k-8k and didn't notice any errors, I'm not sure what could be causing your problem.. Which skin did you download? and what k-mode do you play? you get an error on every song? any additional info would be helpful too, thanks. :)
[ Rafas ]
thanks for the awsome skin xD I LOVE IT <3 <3
<3
<3
Topic Starter
evil_genius_old
v1.4 is ready for download :D
Melody-San_old

evil_genius wrote:

v1.4 is ready for download :D
I love this so much. .______.
Zerer_old