forum

I hate kraft dinner. The white cheddar stuff from pc is way better.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Liam8788
Hi! I am Liam and I play osu!mania. I started out playing standard but got bored of it eventually. I found osu from watching npesta's mania replays. I know npesta from playing a game called Geometry Dash. I have been playing GD for a couple years and my hardest is Acu, but this is an osu forum not GD forum. I downloaded osu a while ago and played on and off for a while and now I play only slightly regularly.

I like cheesecake and Indian food it is yummy no one can change my mind. Pretty much the only food I don't like is raw celery and raw onion. Kraft Dinner shouldn't be considered food and can go burn in a garbage fire.

I am pretty new to mania in general and don't understand a lot of the common terms. I know what SVs are, but I don't know much else. If someone could provide a list of common terms and a short explanation I would greatly appreciate it!

That's all. Bye (:
RhymesWithMash
Welcome to mania! Here is a very good list of patterns and maps you can play to improve on them (made by abraker): community/forums/topics/310992

if you click on the pattern name in black it will take you to an image link that shows an example. Hope this helps :)

p.s. if you need help with anything or if you just want to play/practice, feel free to dm me!
Topic Starter
Liam8788

RhymesWithMash wrote:

Welcome to mania! Here is a very good list of patterns and maps you can play to improve on them (made by abraker): community/forums/topics/310992

if you click on the pattern name in black it will take you to an image link that shows an example. Hope this helps :)

p.s. if you need help with anything or if you just want to play/practice, feel free to dm me!
Thank you so much! This really helps :)
ICanNotDoSlider
Literally me but canadian
Leigh Leigh
SV Maps will be the death of me.