forum

Slow/Dropping connection problem [resolved]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-----
It's been going like this for 2 days ever since Bancho decided to start hating me.

First is the general connection issue.
Providing that your usual usage procedure is anything me after you turn on your laptop, you were going to launch up osu!, waited to get verified to bancho (The weird thing here is it never fail to succeed to let me into the server) before receiving a long list of your friend's presence that keep popping up on the lowright corner.

You then decides to key in F9 to check up your friend status, and you fired up some pm tabs to greet some of your buddy over there. But way before that, you started to notice something different: the status isn't updating.

That's fine, you think, and you would stare at the screen wating any longer before the game abruptly shut down the player list screen to tell you just lost the connection, braking any hope for you to have your word listened by the other people just said in due process.

Of course the reconnection succeeded everytime, or I won't post anything close to this one heck of my dropping/getting on journey and ranting through my perceived assumption about what really happened there: bancho is having a diarrhea. Which is precisely the message I get.

I can surfing the internet normally while letting osu! run on the background, which suggests that the stuttering didn't come from my end. It happens as much as 6 to 7 times in a 30 mins playing period, and the constantly circulating on/off connection is doing a good job irritated me to no end, and it stinks too.

Secondly, whenever I go to lobby, the available game list started to update with the speed of a snail.

The most prevalent problem here however, is when on the multiplayer lobby, I'm not able to join any of the game when I select a open room. That, or rather, I need to wait as much as 40 to 50 seconds before getting carried to the next screen for match play.

The screen darkens upon I select a game, further clicking to the game I'm wanting to join or anygame else would draw no response from the screen, before I noticed the back to manu button still works and jumped right out from the lobby to the main screen to do a full log off/on.

That's a minor issue compares to the above, but can be sometimes equally annoying.
The problem with bancho keep shitting on me has to be stopped somewhere.
Topic Starter
-----
Oh, and someone marked it solved with the latest update.