forum

Shingeki no Kyojin/ Attack on Titan Skin V4.8 FinalX (HD&SD)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Sherubi-Chan
:( the download links don't seem to work for me! it does download but the skin just comes up as the default skin! help?!?!!?
Topic Starter
RA272Nirvash

Sherubi-Chan wrote:

:( the download links don't seem to work for me! it does download but the skin just comes up as the default skin! help?!?!!?
which one did you download `?
Is your computer ready to use HD skins ? (if you used X or HD)
are the files in the skin folder ?

if you downloaded it as .osk, try to download it as raw-archieve, or unpack the .osk file with winRAW itself, and put the skin folder manualy into the skin folder in the osu game folder.

if you give me more details, i might be able to help you.
ayluvillarreal
How can I download it? I really love it and I wanted :_!!! Sorry if i had a really bad english xD I'm still studing it xD But PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE I want this skin!!! :_
ayluvillarreal
Sorry, I've just found the links xD!!
ayluvillarreal
I can't use it!! Why D:? My computer is prepaered for this type of things :_ The file downloads itself like a common beatmap ... No like a rar.
deadbeat
just drag the .osk file into osu!
or just double click it
ayluvillarreal
Than you, I've already done that, but, i don't know why, i had 2 Snk skins and one of them, the one i was traying, was broke, or something like that... When i trayed the other one, it open itself normally and there was my skin :D Sorry if i didn't say all that in the correct form xD
Topic Starter
RA272Nirvash

ayluvillarreal wrote:

Than you, I've already done that, but, i don't know why, i had 2 Snk skins and one of them, the one i was traying, was broke, or something like that... When i trayed the other one, it open itself normally and there was my skin :D Sorry if i didn't say all that in the correct form xD

I am gone for about 3 days, playing some games, and this happens when i get back xD
well, as long as all works just fine now it's okkay, have fun... playing with this skin. =D
nxy0818
I like this style very much.wish better
Akari Ehime
It's... BEAUTIFUL *w* I love it <3
Levitation_old
I downloaded the skin with all the elements in it, but when I use it, the spinner's skin and cursor skins are the default :(

Did I download the wrong one or? o_o

Edit: I redownloaded the skin, everything's fine now :D

SNK FTW <3
[CrystalHeart]
acchikocchi_old
Nice :)
juanes323

[Maid] NekoRyo wrote:

OwO this is so awesome!~ :OOOO
Garygoh884
Would you mind if you introduce a new skinning element for Cinema Mod to this skin? The mentioned mod is about to be released in public soon.
Topic Starter
RA272Nirvash

Garygoh884 wrote:

Would you mind if you introduce a new skinning element for Cinema Mod to this skin? The mentioned mod is about to be released in public soon.
I Haven't played Osu for some time, but i would gladly update this skin if you wish,
but what exactly is Cinema Mod ?
deadbeat
it's like auto, but you don't see any hit objects. just the background/storyboard/video
Topic Starter
RA272Nirvash

deadbeat wrote:

it's like auto, but you don't see any hit objects. just the background/storyboard/video
Ahh, i see, thanks for the information. ^^

Also, you wrote in your Skin Showcase: Shingeki no Kyojin

"The skin uses the old skin style behaviour and has both SD and HD skin elements."

What exactly is the difference between the old skin style behaviour and the new one ?
Is the New skin style behaviour superior or in any way better, also, would this render the old skin style behaviour kinda out to date. ?

If possible i'd like to have at least this SnK skin up to date, i am not sure how i would handle my other skins thou, school is taking alot of my free time for quite some time.

So, if possible i'd like you to answer this few questions for me =D
i was absent for some time afterall. xD
deadbeat
some of the main differences are
  • slight changes to the ranking panel
    new spinner animations
    a few file name changes
you'd get more info here, i don't know a huge amount :(
Garygoh884
In the new style version, you can use particles like particle300.png, for which these are additive color blending with other sprites of these kind. Also, including particle images renders the hit judgement images to be behind the hitcircles, or above these otherwise.

Using this version uses the new style spinner instead of the old version. Also, the old version of this can be used solely for Taiko. There are a few beatmaps which have an incomplete set of the old style spinner uses your old spinner files to complete the set.

The new version of the ranking screen uses the same elements of what the old version does, but with different sprites. The ranking buttons are replaced with the pause buttons, and the position of most ranking elements are shifted slightly by a distance (you may take screenshots of the old version and the new version separately to find the difference).

In Taiko gameplay, the combo counter on the left side of your screen is different in the new style (like what the score counter does), while the old style uses similarly to what the combo number does in osu, hitcircles.

You can force skin version behaviour by adding "Version: 2" for new style, or "Version: 1" for old behaviour to your skin.ini. There are some skinners may have to prompt the skin users to prefer the new default behaviour, so it's best to include the Version value in skin.ini to reduce tediousity of deciding which style should they use in order to play them.

I hope this works, thanks for reading this!
Topic Starter
RA272Nirvash

deadbeat wrote:

some of the main differences are
  • slight changes to the ranking panel
    new spinner animations
    a few file name changes
you'd get more info here, i don't know a huge amount :(

Garygoh884 wrote:

In the new style version, you can use particles like particle300.png, for which these are additive color blending with other sprites of these kind. Also, including particle images renders the hit judgement images to be behind the hitcircles, or above these otherwise.

Using this version uses the new style spinner instead of the old version. Also, the old version of this can be used solely for Taiko. There are a few beatmaps which have an incomplete set of the old style spinner uses your old spinner files to complete the set.

The new version of the ranking screen uses the same elements of what the old version does, but with different sprites. The ranking buttons are replaced with the pause buttons, and the position of most ranking elements are shifted slightly by a distance (you may take screenshots of the old version and the new version separately to find the difference).

In Taiko gameplay, the combo counter on the left side of your screen is different in the new style (like what the score counter does), while the old style uses similarly to what the combo number does in osu, hitcircles.

You can force skin version behaviour by adding "Version: 2" for new style, or "Version: 1" for old behaviour to your skin.ini. There are some skinners may have to prompt the skin users to prefer the new default behaviour, so it's best to include the Version value in skin.ini to reduce tediousity of deciding which style should they use in order to play them.

I hope this works, thanks for reading this!

thanks to both of you ^^ i will look into this and see how exactly i can improve this skin, over time. ^^
Narugaya
Cool Skins thank you :lol:
10crystalmask01
The mod icons are a bit hard to read...But apart from that, awesome skin! :)
NightBusta
the skin doesn't work... help?
Topic Starter
RA272Nirvash
what doesn't work ?

10crystalmask01 wrote:

The mod icons are a bit hard to read...But apart from that, awesome skin! :)
i'm working on it anyway, from time to time, got no real time left, thanks to school and FFXIV: ARR lol xD
haven't played osu in ages and only work on this skin when i want to.
Ryukito
How To Change The Skin?
Hanahani
why i cant open this skin? i had download it. but theres nothing diverent from osu! skin... :(
Mudji_old
Really nice, thx ! :)
O d i n a
Nice Work! Ty for this awesome Skin. ~ Thumps up.
nestion
HOW TO download this skin
yuoji oga
;) ;)
as5tastic
When I preview it it looks nothing like it should. It is orange and has lettering and exclamation marks, etc. I have the skin folder with the elements in it but it isn't loading right or something? Would someone be able to help me?
[-kuroaki]
I think nice
phamphugia2001
Nice skin,thanks a lot ^^
Squadee
I cant get anything except for one of the cursors that goes along with the sliders to work
Probably doesn't help that this is the first skin that I've tried to use

Mak Kau Hijau
wow but where is the dl link?i didn't see the dl link in this forum
safa-marwa
i LOVE it

<333333

you're AMAZING !!

thank you so muchh ^.*
Whale Slayer
how do i get this skin????
Topic Starter
RA272Nirvash
I think it's realy funny how this skin ist still alive, even thou it's just a little bit.

i feel somewhat of bad for not upgrading it anylonger, i wanted to do is many times... but i don't have the time, nor the energy to do it anylonger.
school is rather hard in 13 grade for me, especialy maths >_<

but i feel happy that there still are so many people that like this skin. =D
Alyx Vance
Great! ^^
show more