1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Ranked/Approved Beatmaps
show more
posted
Hi :D


[Normal:]

00:39:280 - suggestion to change this part here. If all of it is only on 2 keys it does not seem as good. http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/809858
00:44:734 - The notes get a bit less and repeative here. It seems too easy compared to the rest. Here is some idea to change it. Add notes here:
00:44:961 - 00:45:870 - 00:46:779 - 00:47:915 - 00:49:506 - 00:51:324 - 00:53:142 - 00:56:778 - 00:58:596 - 01:00:414 - 01:02:232 - 01:04:050 - and so on until the end of the kiai time.
01:25:184 - i suggest to change this pattern to remove the drum notes and only map according to the melody. http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/809864 I think it would be fitting better this way and it is easier to play.
01:35:637 (95637|1) - remove this ? and make this 01:35:410 (95410|2) - 1 beat length
01:37:001 (97001|3,97228|4) - replace those with notes and move this 01:37:455 (97455|5) - to a more distant column?


[Hard:]

00:01:102 (1102|0,1216|1,1330|2) - Better move those notes to keys 1-3-5. It looks a bit cramped and generally your notes in your map arent that close together. I think it would just be more fitting and play better into your map
00:48:370 - Need to change the pattern here. Try changing it according to the instrument that starts here?
01:17:457 - I would also change to a more fitting pattern here. The song really suggests a change of notes here
01:37:228 (97228|2) - make this hold the same lenght as the next one and move this 01:37:455 (97455|3) - to 6th column? Im really unsure about how this part would be really good because i think the piano notes should be the hold notes yet this finisher sound comes out half a beat later.


[Insane:]

00:01:102 (1102|3,1216|4,1330|5) - Same as in hard it would be better if those notes are on 3-5-7
00:06:102 - This beat in your pattern has 1 note too much. It should have only 2. 00:06:102 - 00:09:738 - 00:13:374 - etc
00:12:010 (12010|0) - Delete
00:32:917 - Remove the finish hitsounds on the 4th column here. You are blocking out the soft hitnormal hitsound completely and it seems needed for this: 00:32:690 (32690|5,32803|4,32917|3,33144|5,33258|4,33372|3,33485|6,33599|5,33712|4,33826|3) -
00:36:553 - Same here
00:39:280 - Suggestion: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/809889
00:40:189 - Suggestion: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/809890
00:59:732 (59732|3,60187|3,60641|3) - move this to 7th column?

01:08:822 (68822|4,69049|4) - Move it to 4th column add finish hitsound on both
01:08:936 (68936|5) - Move it to 6th column
01:09:504 (69504|3) - Add finish
01:09:845 (69845|2,69958|3,70072|4) - add finish

01:22:911 (82911|5,82911|3,83025|2,83025|4,83139|3) - Those notes don't seem fitting


[Rumi's Insane:]

00:17:919 - Jackerhammer doesn't seem fitting
00:39:053 - This part look unnecessary overdifficult.
01:30:183 - Claps? lol
posted

ExPew wrote:

hello woc,

[Normal]

HP6
OD6

00:39:507 (39507|1) - remove? no sound.
00:39:848 (39848|4) - ^ has sound :P
00:40:643 (40643|2,40757|5,40871|2,40984|5) - move on left side
00:51:854 (51854|2) - snap? (1/3 divisor)
01:06:550 (66550|3) - this hold should end 01:07:459
01:08:822 (68822|2,69163|4) - if like this? http://puu.sh/3et6V.png
01:17:912 (77912|5) - move 5
01:19:275 (79275|1) - move 1
01:20:184 (80184|1) - move 4
01:22:911 (82911|2) - remove? then add a note normal note on 2
01:32:001 (92001|0) - remove? no sound(has sound)

[Hard]

HP7
OD7

00:09:511 (9511|3) - move 5
00:09:738 (9738|2,9738|5) - move left (make same with this part 00:06:102 (6102|3,6102|6,6329|3,6329|6) - )
00:17:010 (17010|2,17010|4) - move 1 and 3 ( same ^ )
00:39:507 (39507|4,39507|1) - remove? keep
00:40:189 (40189|6,40189|3,40303|4,40416|5,40416|2,40530|3,40643|4,40643|1,40757|2,40871|3,40871|0,40984|1,41098|2) - try another pattern? http://puu.sh/3etvc.png or http://puu.sh/3etwW.png or others?
00:51:854 (51854|5,51854|1) - snap?
01:03:823 - add note finish
01:04:277 - ^
01:04:732 - ^
01:05:641 - 01:06:095 - 01:06:550 - ^
01:08:140 - add note finish on 1
01:08:368 (68368|2,68481|1,68595|0) - add finish
01:09:845 (69845|1,69958|2,70072|3) - ^
01:09:958 (69958|2,70072|3) - flip vertical (ctrl + J)
01:10:186 - add note finish
01:12:004 - ^
01:22:457 - ^
01:30:638 (90638|6,90751|5,90865|4,90979|5,91092|6,91206|5,91320|4,91433|5,91547|6,91660|5,91774|4,91888|5,92001|6,92115|5,92228|4,92342|3) - if like this? http://puu.sh/3etKj.png
01:32:797 (92797|1,92910|0,93024|1,93137|2,93251|1,93365|0,93478|2,93592|3,93706|4,93819|5,93933|6) - http://puu.sh/3etO8.png
01:34:274 (94274|3) - move 3 01:34:387 (94387|2) - move 4
01:34:728 (94728|1,94842|2) - move right
01:35:183 (95183|1,95296|2) - move right 2x

[Insane]

Hitsounds : beat sound hear clearly sometime not...try to maintain them

00:32:690 (32690|5,32803|4) - move right
00:32:917 (32917|3,33031|2,33144|5,33258|4,33372|3,33485|6,33599|5,33712|4,33826|3) - like this? http://puu.sh/3eu0h.png
00:51:854 (51854|1,51854|4) - snap?
00:34:849 (34849|5) - move 5
00:55:642 to 01:02:005 - this part too clean....try all 1/4 stream?

[Rumi's Insane]

OD7 - many short holds / holds ( an o2jam style note ftw! )

00:26:554 (26554|5) - add finish
00:33:372 (33372|1) - move 3 and 00:33:372 (33372|2) - move 2
00:40:871 (40871|2,40928|1,40984|0,41041|1,41098|2) - like this? http://puu.sh/3euQJ.png
00:41:098 - add finish on 5
00:53:597 - add a note finish on 7
00:53:824 (53824|1,53937|1,54051|1) - move left
01:06:550 - add note finish on 5
01:07:459 - ^ on 2
01:10:186 (70186|1) - move on 1 and add finish
01:21:093 - add note finish on 7
01:22:911 (82911|5) - add finish
01:24:313 (84313|6,84388|5,84464|4,84502|0,84578|1,84616|2,84691|3,84729|6,84729|4) - lol wut this ladder? make it 1/4 ladder http://puu.sh/3evoX.png
01:24:729 (84729|2) - add finish
01:32:001 (92001|0) - add finish
01:36:773 (96773|2,97001|2,97228|2,97455|2) - move left
01:37:455 - too loud omg,

some inherited point not snapped, resnap?
all fixed, rumia's part remains.
posted
rumia already inactive osu(he go back to college) but i try to contact if he/you wants to fix it
posted

Hanyuu wrote:

Hi :D


[Normal:]

00:39:280 - suggestion to change this part here. If all of it is only on 2 keys it does not seem as good. http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/809858
00:44:734 - The notes get a bit less and repeative here. It seems too easy compared to the rest. Here is some idea to change it. Add notes here:
00:44:961 - 00:45:870 - 00:46:779 - 00:47:915 - 00:49:506 - 00:51:324 - 00:53:142 - 00:56:778 - 00:58:596 - 01:00:414 - 01:02:232 - 01:04:050 - and so on until the end of the kiai time.
01:25:184 - i suggest to change this pattern to remove the drum notes and only map according to the melody. http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/809864 I think it would be fitting better this way and it is easier to play.
01:35:637 (95637|1) - remove this ? and make this 01:35:410 (95410|2) - 1 beat length
01:37:001 (97001|3,97228|4) - replace those with notes and move this 01:37:455 (97455|5) - to a more distant column?


[Hard:]

00:01:102 (1102|0,1216|1,1330|2) - Better move those notes to keys 1-3-5. It looks a bit cramped and generally your notes in your map arent that close together. I think it would just be more fitting and play better into your map
00:48:370 - Need to change the pattern here. Try changing it according to the instrument that starts here?
01:17:457 - I would also change to a more fitting pattern here. The song really suggests a change of notes here
01:37:228 (97228|2) - make this hold the same lenght as the next one and move this 01:37:455 (97455|3) - to 6th column? Im really unsure about how this part would be really good because i think the piano notes should be the hold notes yet this finisher sound comes out half a beat later.


[Insane:]

00:01:102 (1102|3,1216|4,1330|5) - Same as in hard it would be better if those notes are on 3-5-7
00:06:102 - This beat in your pattern has 1 note too much. It should have only 2. 00:06:102 - 00:09:738 - 00:13:374 - etc
00:12:010 (12010|0) - Delete
00:32:917 - Remove the finish hitsounds on the 4th column here. You are blocking out the soft hitnormal hitsound completely and it seems needed for this: 00:32:690 (32690|5,32803|4,32917|3,33144|5,33258|4,33372|3,33485|6,33599|5,33712|4,33826|3) -
00:36:553 - Same here
00:39:280 - Suggestion: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/809889
00:40:189 - Suggestion: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/809890
00:59:732 (59732|3,60187|3,60641|3) - move this to 7th column?

01:08:822 (68822|4,69049|4) - Move it to 4th column add finish hitsound on both
01:08:936 (68936|5) - Move it to 6th column
01:09:504 (69504|3) - Add finish
01:09:845 (69845|2,69958|3,70072|4) - add finish

01:22:911 (82911|5,82911|3,83025|2,83025|4,83139|3) - Those notes don't seem fitting has sound


[Rumi's Insane:]

00:17:919 - Jackerhammer doesn't seem fitting
00:39:053 - This part look unnecessary overdifficult.
01:30:183 - Claps? lol
all fixed, Rumia's part remains.
posted

ExPew wrote:

hello woc,



[Rumi's Insane]

OD7 - many short holds / holds ( an o2jam style note ftw! )done

00:26:554 (26554|5) - add finish done
00:33:372 (33372|1) - move 3 and 00:33:372 (33372|2) - move 2 done
00:40:871 (40871|2,40928|1,40984|0,41041|1,41098|2) - like this? http://puu.sh/3euQJ.png done
00:41:098 - add finish on 5 done
00:53:597 - add a note finish on 7 done
00:53:824 (53824|1,53937|1,54051|1) - move left done
01:06:550 - add note finish on 5 done
01:07:459 - ^ on 2 done
01:10:186 (70186|1) - move on 1 and add finish done
01:21:093 - add note finish on 7 done
01:22:911 (82911|5) - add finish done
01:24:313 (84313|6,84388|5,84464|4,84502|0,84578|1,84616|2,84691|3,84729|6,84729|4) - lol wut this ladder? make it 1/4 ladder http://puu.sh/3evoX.png - hear deeply this beat edy fix juz maybe i re fix the pattern
01:24:729 (84729|2) - add finish done
01:32:001 (92001|0) - add finish done
01:36:773 (96773|2,97001|2,97228|2,97455|2) - move left done
01:37:455 - too loud omg, done

some inherited point not snapped, resnap?
done

sorry if i havent fix any generals =|
fixed - http://puu.sh/3feKE.osu
posted
壮我开\:D/
[Normal]
00:28:599 - Add a note. While there's a sound clearly, I do not recommend to only use slider's end to express.
00:30:417 - ^
00:35:871 - ^
00:38:825 - ^
00:52:006 (52006|3) - Move to 7
01:08:822 (68822|2,69163|3,69277|4) - Here, if you're following the vocal, it should be like this:


If you're following the instrument, it's better to change to this:


[Hard]
01:33:933 (93933|5,94160|5) or 01:34:274 (94274|5) - either of them move to 7

[Insane]
01:35:921 - add a note(1/8) to keep continuity

[Rumi's Insane]
It seems something caused bug? I've heard duet in the whole song...
01:28:081 (88081|5) - unsnapped
posted

ljqandylee wrote:

壮我开\:D/

[Rumi's Insane]
It seems something caused bug? I've heard duet in the whole song...
01:28:081 (88081|5) - unsnapped
-fixed
EDITED:
fixed bug
txt : http://puu.sh/3gQgV.osu
posted
[7k Insane]
off beat problem on last holds
01:37:001 (97001|0,97001|6,97228|2,97228|4,97455|1,97455|5) -
drag 1/2 measure down
01:36:773 - this where the last holds starts

- no kds
posted
Hi there! From the osu!mania modding queue.

[General]
Put -Rumia- or - R u m i a - in the tags of each chart.

[Normal]
00:03:829 (3829|5) Move to 4th column.
00:05:647 (5647|4,6102|4) Remove these notes.
00:06:329 (6329|2) Move to 2nd column.
00:13:601 (13601|5) Move to 5th column.
00:23:827 (23827|1) Move to 1st column.
00:24:736 (24736|2) Move to 4th column.
00:26:554 (26554|4) Move to 1st column.
00:27:690 (27690|1,28145|1) (plus including the following long notes that follows this) I don't recommend these long notes in a Normal. It's best if you replace them with normal notes and then match them with PR.
00:37:462 (37462|5,37916|1,38144|5,38257|4) Remove these notes.
00:39:280 (39280|0,39394|3,39507|0,39621|3,39734|0,39848|2,39962|5,40075|2,40189|1,40303|4,40416|1,40530|4,40643|1,40757|3,40871|5,40984|3) I'd accept the stream if this has a Hard or above. Since this is a Normal, remove this and do something like this instead: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/815962
00:44:961 (44961|5,45416|5,45870|5,46325|5,46779|5,47234|5) Remove these notes.
00:51:854 (51854|2) Move to 00:51:892.
00:53:937 (53937|1) Move to 6th column.
00:54:506 (54506|2) Move to 4th column.
00:55:642 (Kiai-time portion) Some of the patterns in this part of the song seem awkward for beginners/amateurs. What you did was having to tap normal notes every half-a-beat while holding on a long note. It's best if you reduce that to tap a note on every beat. If you do that, the long notes can stay. Otherwise, you'll have to remove the long notes and arrange the pattern for the normal notes. Your choice, as long as you don't mess up the difficulty consistency.
01:25:184 (85184|2) Change to normal note.
01:26:320 (86320|1) Move to 1st column.
01:27:002 (87002|5) Change to normal note.
01:28:820 (88820|2) ^
01:29:956 (89956|1) Move to 1st column.
01:32:456 (92456|3) Change to normal note.
01:33:592 (93592|2) Move to 2nd column.
01:34:274 (94274|3) Change to normal note.
01:35:410 (95410|2) Move to 7th column (to match PR).
01:35:637 (95637|6) Move to 1st column.
01:37:228 (97228|4) Move to 6th column.

[Hard]
00:06:329 (6329|6) Move to 3rd or 6th column.
00:08:829 (8829|1) Move to 3rd or 4th column.
00:09:738 (9738|0,9738|3) Move them to the right by two columns.
00:12:238 (12238|1,12692|1) Move to 1st column.
00:17:010 (17010|1,17010|3) Move them to the right by one column.
00:19:055 (19055|0) Move to 2nd column.
00:27:463 (27463|1,27918|1) Move to 1st column.
00:51:854 (51854|5,51854|1) Move to 00:51:892.
01:19:503 (79503|5,79957|5,80412|5,80866|5) Move to 5th column.
01:21:321 (81321|5,81775|5,82230|5) Move to 4th column.
01:22:002 (82002|3) Move to 3rd or 5th column.
01:30:183 From here onwards, there's a combination between a drumroll (with a backwards stairs pattern) and long notes here which is not recommended unless it's an Insane. My suggestion is that you remove the long notes and rearrange a suitable pattern for the drumrolls to be balanced between both hands.
01:37:228 (97228|2) Move to 6th column.

[Rumi's Insane]
...Wait, what the heck is this doing in there? Look: http://puu.sh/3gUQR.png
Please remove that line or future modders will hear echoes of this song... literally.
00:10:192 Add a normal note in 2nd column.
00:17:464 Add a normal note in 4th column.
I'll continue modding this another time after you remove that annoying echo.

[Insane]
00:35:303 (35303|5) Move to 3rd or 5th column.
01:34:160 (94160|4) Move to 3rd column.
- I'll be honest: This chart/diff is very difficult to mod due to a combination of streams and long note patterns. I can't give you much help this time unfortunately. Only by experience or by observing patterns from good O2Jam charts will help you on this one.

Hope this helps though. Good luck! :)
posted

PROGUY wrote:

Hi there! From the osu!mania modding queue.

[General]
Put -Rumia- or - R u m i a - in the tags of each chart.

[Normal]
00:03:829 (3829|5) Move to 4th column.
00:05:647 (5647|4,6102|4) Remove these notes.
00:06:329 (6329|2) Move to 2nd column.
00:13:601 (13601|5) Move to 5th column.
00:23:827 (23827|1) Move to 1st column.
00:24:736 (24736|2) Move to 4th column.
00:26:554 (26554|4) Move to 1st column.
00:27:690 (27690|1,28145|1) (plus including the following long notes that follows this) I don't recommend these long notes in a Normal. It's best if you replace them with normal notes and then match them with PR.
00:37:462 (37462|5,37916|1,38144|5,38257|4) Remove these notes.
00:39:280 (39280|0,39394|3,39507|0,39621|3,39734|0,39848|2,39962|5,40075|2,40189|1,40303|4,40416|1,40530|4,40643|1,40757|3,40871|5,40984|3) I'd accept the stream if this has a Hard or above. Since this is a Normal, remove this and do something like this instead: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/815962
00:44:961 (44961|5,45416|5,45870|5,46325|5,46779|5,47234|5) Remove these notes.
00:51:854 (51854|2) Move to 00:51:892.
00:53:937 (53937|1) Move to 6th column.
00:54:506 (54506|2) Move to 4th column.
00:55:642 (Kiai-time portion) Some of the patterns in this part of the song seem awkward for beginners/amateurs. What you did was having to tap normal notes every half-a-beat while holding on a long note. It's best if you reduce that to tap a note on every beat. If you do that, the long notes can stay. Otherwise, you'll have to remove the long notes and arrange the pattern for the normal notes. Your choice, as long as you don't mess up the difficulty consistency.
01:25:184 (85184|2) Change to normal note.
01:26:320 (86320|1) Move to 1st column.
01:27:002 (87002|5) Change to normal note.
01:28:820 (88820|2) ^
01:29:956 (89956|1) Move to 1st column.
01:32:456 (92456|3) Change to normal note.
01:33:592 (93592|2) Move to 2nd column.
01:34:274 (94274|3) Change to normal note.
01:35:410 (95410|2) Move to 7th column (to match PR).
01:35:637 (95637|6) Move to 1st column.
01:37:228 (97228|4) Move to 6th column.

[Hard]
00:06:329 (6329|6) Move to 3rd or 6th column.
00:08:829 (8829|1) Move to 3rd or 4th column.
00:09:738 (9738|0,9738|3) Move them to the right by two columns.
00:12:238 (12238|1,12692|1) Move to 1st column.
00:17:010 (17010|1,17010|3) Move them to the right by one column.
00:19:055 (19055|0) Move to 2nd column.
00:27:463 (27463|1,27918|1) Move to 1st column.
00:51:854 (51854|5,51854|1) Move to 00:51:892.
01:19:503 (79503|5,79957|5,80412|5,80866|5) Move to 5th column.
01:21:321 (81321|5,81775|5,82230|5) Move to 4th column.
01:22:002 (82002|3) Move to 3rd or 5th column.
01:30:183 From here onwards, there's a combination between a drumroll (with a backwards stairs pattern) and long notes here which is not recommended unless it's an Insane. My suggestion is that you remove the long notes and rearrange a suitable pattern for the drumrolls to be balanced between both hands.
01:37:228 (97228|2) Move to 6th column.

[Rumi's Insane]
...Wait, what the heck is this doing in there? Look: http://puu.sh/3gUQR.png
Please remove that line or future modders will hear echoes of this song... literally.
00:10:192 Add a normal note in 2nd column.
00:17:464 Add a normal note in 4th column.
I'll continue modding this another time after you remove that annoying echo.

[Insane]
00:35:303 (35303|5) Move to 3rd or 5th column.
01:34:160 (94160|4) Move to 3rd column.
- I'll be honest: This chart/diff is very difficult to mod due to a combination of streams and long note patterns. I can't give you much help this time unfortunately. Only by experience or by observing patterns from good O2Jam charts will help you on this one.

Hope this helps though. Good luck! :)


all fixed,
can you check 00:51:854 (51854|5,51854|1) again? i think it should be at 1/3 beat.
posted

ljqandylee wrote:

壮我开\:D/
[Normal]
00:28:599 - Add a note. While there's a sound clearly, I do not recommend to only use slider's end to express.
00:30:417 - ^
00:35:871 - ^
00:38:825 - ^
00:52:006 (52006|3) - Move to 7
01:08:822 (68822|2,69163|3,69277|4) - Here, if you're following the vocal, it should be like this:


If you're following the instrument, it's better to change to this:


[Hard]
01:33:933 (93933|5,94160|5) or 01:34:274 (94274|5) - either of them move to 7

[Insane]
01:35:921 - add a note(1/8) to keep continuity

[Rumi's Insane]
It seems something caused bug? I've heard duet in the whole song...
01:28:081 (88081|5) - unsnapped
fixed
posted

PROGUY wrote:

Hi there! From the osu!mania modding queue.


[Rumi's Insane]
...Wait, what the heck is this doing in there? Look: http://puu.sh/3gUQR.png
Please remove that line or future modders will hear echoes of this song... literally.


Hope this helps though. Good luck! :)
i thought i already posted
-fixed
EDITED:
fixed bug
txt : http://puu.sh/3gQgV.osu
uts all fixed D:
posted
woc asked me to mod this, but I was not good enough to play it. I'll try and help otherwise :?
posted
Recheck for Rumi's Insane

00:10:760 Add note in 4th or 6th column.
00:11:101 Add note in 7th column.
00:18:032 (18032|5,18260|6) Remove these notes.
00:53:937 (53937|0,53937|1) Move them right by 4 columns.
00:54:619 (54619|1,54619|0) Move them right by 2 columns.
KIAI TIME AREA - What is with the short long notes? Remember: This is IIDX-style judgment we're facing here, NOT O2Jam's. I recommend you change ALL OF THEM into normal notes, then add more to emphasize the drum instruments more.
01:06:663 (66663|1,66663|0) Move them right by 4 or 5 columns.
01:34:274 (94274|4,94274|6) Try this: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/829248
01:35:864 (95864|0,96319|0,96773|0,97228|0) Move to 3rd column.

That's all. Hope this helps. :)
No need to give kudos for rechecks, but a feedback to this would be nice.
posted

PROGUY wrote:

Remember: This is IIDX-style judgment we're facing here, NOT O2Jam's.
so o2jam style note notes never get ranked if IIDX judgment? *sigh*

-yeah some unofficial noter making ET/ridiculous for fun/challenging for o2jammer, thats not i point that. i point to official notes like...and give some challenging for pro/et player wants to play his level type


if reducing OD it might be same o2 judgment?? :D:D
posted

PROGUY wrote:

Recheck for Rumi's Insane

KIAI TIME AREA - What is with the short long notes? Remember: This is IIDX-style judgment we're facing here, NOT O2Jam's. I recommend you change ALL OF THEM into normal notes, then add more to emphasize the drum instruments more.
seriously i dun give a shit about IIDX lol...this is osu!mania pls.. not IIDX
posted
posted
[Normal]
15:41 kanpakyin: [Normal]
15:44 kanpakyin: 00:38:116 - 加note或者把00:38:343 (38343|3) - 這跳slider在 00:38:116 - 開始
15:45 kanpakyin: 00:44:707 (44707|0) - Default finish?
15:46 kanpakyin: 00:45:616 (45616|1) - whistle
15:46 kanpakyin: 00:46:525 (46525|2) - whistle
15:46 kanpakyin: 00:55:616 (55616|1) - whisltwe
15:46 kanpakyin: 00:57:434 (57434|0) - whistle
15:47 kanpakyin: 00:58:343 (58343|5,58798|4,59252|5) - 這3條slider都whistle
15:47 kanpakyin: 01:01:980 (61980|2) - whistle
15:48 kanpakyin: 01:08:798 (68798|2,69139|3) - 這個可能有點難, 建議01:08:798 (68798|2) - 縮短1/2
15:48 kanpakyin: 1/4 才對
15:48 kanpakyin: 01:09:139 (69139|3) - 或者刪掉這個note
15:49 kanpakyin: 01:09:934 (69934|0) - move to column 2?
15:49 kanpakyin: 01:11:071 (71071|2) - remove this note to accentuate the vocal
15:50 kanpakyin: 01:13:343 (73343|4) - whistle
15:50 kanpakyin: 01:16:525 (76525|2) - whistle
15:51 kanpakyin: kiai後半部分開始有點難
15:51 kanpakyin: 建議可以的話可以-一下難度
15:54 kanpakyin: 你回來叫我

[Hard]
  1. 00:04:707 (4707|5) - I think you can add a whistle here to fit the pitch.
  2. 00:05:616 (5616|3) - ^
  3. 00:06:071 (6071|3) - ^
  4. 00:07:434 (7434|2) - ^
  5. 00:07:889 (7889|1) - ^
  6. 00:09:252 (9252|3) - ^
  7. 00:09:707 (9707|3) - ^
  8. 00:10:616 (10616|2,10730|1,10843|0) - I don't think triplet can fit the music here, it gives me a random feeling. I guess you did this intentionally but it sounds bad. Highly suggests changing it back to 1/2.
  9. 00:11:071 (11071|3) - I think you can add a whistle here to fit the pitch.
  10. 00:11:525 (11525|2) - ^
  11. 音效(whistle)後面舉一反三..
  12. 00:34:934 (34934|1) - Remove the finish here? It doesn't fit the music there.
  13. 00:37:434 (37434|0,37491|1,37548|2,37605|3,37662|0,37718|1,37775|2,37832|3,37889|4) - 這個不太建議在這邊做, 感覺不用跳, 直接從左邊排到右邊就好
  14. 00:39:707 (39707|0,39707|2,39821|3,39934|1,39934|4,40162|3,40275|5,40389|1,40502|3,40616|5,40616|1,40730|3,40843|1,40957|3,41071|2,41071|4) - This is a bit difficult for hard difficulty, I'm talking about the read-abilty.
  15. 00:46:525 (46525|4) - Move to column 6?
  16. 01:35:502 ~ 01:36:980 - This is a bit difficult for hard.

[Insane]
  1. 音效與hard差不多 可以舉一反三 ;)
  2. 00:10:616 (10616|2,10730|1,10843|0) - Triplet doesn't fit the music at all, I highly suggest changing it into 1/2 .

Rumi's Insane沒什麼問題不過kiai裡面的滑跳有點亂 看看可不可以搞一下?
posted

kanpakyin wrote:

[Normal]
15:41 kanpakyin: [Normal]
15:44 kanpakyin: 00:38:116 - 加note或者把00:38:343 (38343|3) - 這跳slider在 00:38:116 - 開始
15:45 kanpakyin: 00:44:707 (44707|0) - Default finish?
15:46 kanpakyin: 00:45:616 (45616|1) - whistle
15:46 kanpakyin: 00:46:525 (46525|2) - whistle
15:46 kanpakyin: 00:55:616 (55616|1) - whisltwe
15:46 kanpakyin: 00:57:434 (57434|0) - whistle
15:47 kanpakyin: 00:58:343 (58343|5,58798|4,59252|5) - 這3條slider都whistle
15:47 kanpakyin: 01:01:980 (61980|2) - whistle
15:48 kanpakyin: 01:08:798 (68798|2,69139|3) - 這個可能有點難, 建議01:08:798 (68798|2) - 縮短1/2
15:48 kanpakyin: 1/4 才對
15:48 kanpakyin: 01:09:139 (69139|3) - 或者刪掉這個note
15:49 kanpakyin: 01:09:934 (69934|0) - move to column 2? [color=#FF0000]keep[/color]
15:49 kanpakyin: 01:11:071 (71071|2) - remove this note to accentuate the vocal [color=#FF0000]keep[/color]
15:50 kanpakyin: 01:13:343 (73343|4) - whistle
15:50 kanpakyin: 01:16:525 (76525|2) - whistle
15:51 kanpakyin: kiai後半部分開始有點難
15:51 kanpakyin: 建議可以的話可以-一下難度
15:54 kanpakyin: 你回來叫我

[Hard]
  1. 00:04:707 (4707|5) - I think you can add a whistle here to fit the pitch.
  2. 00:05:616 (5616|3) - ^
  3. 00:06:071 (6071|3) - ^
  4. 00:07:434 (7434|2) - ^
  5. 00:07:889 (7889|1) - ^
  6. 00:09:252 (9252|3) - ^
  7. 00:09:707 (9707|3) - ^
  8. 00:10:616 (10616|2,10730|1,10843|0) - I don't think triplet can fit the music here, it gives me a random feeling. I guess you did this intentionally but it sounds bad. Highly suggests changing it back to 1/2.
  9. 00:11:071 (11071|3) - I think you can add a whistle here to fit the pitch.
  10. 00:11:525 (11525|2) - ^
  11. 音效(whistle)後面舉一反三..
  12. 00:34:934 (34934|1) - Remove the finish here? It doesn't fit the music there.
  13. 00:37:434 (37434|0,37491|1,37548|2,37605|3,37662|0,37718|1,37775|2,37832|3,37889|4) - 這個不太建議在這邊做, 感覺不用跳, 直接從左邊排到右邊就好 this pattern is eaier
  14. 00:39:707 (39707|0,39707|2,39821|3,39934|1,39934|4,40162|3,40275|5,40389|1,40502|3,40616|5,40616|1,40730|3,40843|1,40957|3,41071|2,41071|4) - This is a bit difficult for hard difficulty, I'm talking about the read-abilty. keep
  15. 00:46:525 (46525|4) - Move to column 6?
  16. 01:35:502 ~ 01:36:980 - This is a bit difficult for hard.

[Insane]
  1. 音效與hard差不多 可以舉一反三 ;)
  2. 00:10:616 (10616|2,10730|1,10843|0) - Triplet doesn't fit the music at all, I highly suggest changing it into 1/2 .

Rumi's Insane沒什麼問題不過kiai裡面的滑跳有點亂 看看可不可以搞一下?
fixed
posted

ThoomyyxD wrote:

http://puu.sh/3va1l.osu
finish moe diff
thanks anyway
show more
Please sign in to reply.