forum

osu! should come with a warning.....

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Valefor_old
about how fun and addictive it is :P

I don't usually write on forums but this community seems cool so I'll join you!! Anyway more about me:

My name is Luke and I am a huge fan of anime and manga, video games (especially RPG's), eating great food and sleeping. I hope to play some rounds with people online when I improve my skills so add me if you wish.

See ya online :)
deadbeat
welcome to the forum's then. maybe try hang out here or here.

also if you ever need help with something, feel free to ask either in #help, or send me a pm :)
KinkiN
Hello ~ I think most of online games are addictive for some ppl

But it's great for having more dedicated player here ! :D Hope you enjoy your stay here ~

EDIT : typo ._.
nakimushineko
Hello there Luke. :3

I like Rpg's too! hihi. have fun
Irisu_old
Hello, welcome to the forums! Feel free to play with me (only CTB though OTL) Enjoy your stay here!
Lust
Welcome to the forums!
Zalaria
Lol welcome to this amazing addiction! *adds to friends* Hopefully we can play some rounds together! ^^
Scarlet Devil_old_1
There is no rehab, just warning you :)

Have fun and enjoy your stay Luke!

Cause it's gonna be a long one...
Hiryuu_old
Hello and welcome to the game & the forum! hope you'll enjoy your stay here and to have a great time :)
vizzy
Welcome to the forums!
has
Are you a FFX fan, by any chance? You know, that username...
Well, welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay. :v
Wulfzz
Heyaa Luke! :D Welcome to the Osu!Forums c:
Enjoy your stay and don't hesitate to contact me in-game (or on here if need be) if you want to play some osu! with someone ^^,

I won't bite. Almost. n_n
Topic Starter
Valefor_old
Thanks to everyone for the welcome to the forums :D I plan on staying a while.

Holyja wrote:

Holyja, I am a fan of FFX, it is one of the final fantasy games I've enjoyed the most. I assume from your username that you also like the final fantasy as well??
KinkiN

Valefor wrote:

Thanks to everyone for the welcome to the forums :D I plan on staying a while.

Holyja wrote:

Holyja, I am a fan of FFX, it is one of the final fantasy games I've enjoyed the most. I assume from your username that you also like the final fantasy as well??
if i remember correctly, Holyja is the strongest holy spell. for fire, it goes like this : Fire , Fira , Firaga , Firaja. cmiiw

Btw I'm a big fan of FF series too, especially Crisis Core and FFX ( Tidus TAT )
Yunia Anindya
yoroshiku~ :3