forum

[STD] FCT (50k-150k) REGS CLOSED

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Aspheria

Welcome to the first FCT Tournament!

"Hello yes I am here to play in a tournament."
Hello yes we're a tournament you can play in!
(I am trying to be funny pls appreciate effort ly)

Alright so now, on a more serious note,
What is the FCT Tournament?
The FCT Tournament focuses on being unique from all the others. Not only is it entirely for entertainment and not competitiveness, but the mappool is not something you'd see AT ALL in any other tournament. (at least to my knowledge)
We believe in the fact that 5 digits and 6 digits today are just built completely different than a few years ago, so we want to give them a much more tough and fun challenge, one that the incredibly skilled players we have among us in these times would find as a real challenge.

What is the prize?
100% of all donations coming in from the tournament's streamelements page will go to the winner's charity of choice.

I am interested! Where do I register!?
You can register through 2 different methods, using this form or by replying to this forum post letting us know your Discord Tag (e.g. Aprixia#1033), Discord ID (e.g. 266162824529707008), and your timezone (e.g. GMT+2)
The registrations will close on July 3rd at 12 PM GMT

Extra Notes
This a solo(1vs1) tournament.
All matches in this tournament will be streamed live at the tournament's Twitch.
All events (mappool announcements, matches, etc.) will happen during weekends only.
You should join the Discord as that is where all further sheets and information will be announced.

Good luck!

Schedule
June 17th - Registrations Opens
July 3rd - Registrations Closes
July 10th - Qualifier Mappool Release
July 17th - Qualifiers
July 18th - RO16 Mappool Release
July 24th - RO16
July 25th - Quarter Finals Mappool Release
July 31st - Quarter Finals
August 1st - Semi Finals Mappool Release
August 7th - Semi Finals
August 8th - Finale Mappool Release
August 14th - Finale

Staff
Hosts
Aprixia

Sheets Creator
yolomonkey

Referees
Aprixia | Gabe | Mirthille

Commentators
Aprixia | Instellate

Streamer
Aprixia

FAQ
If a charity is not chosen by the winner, where will the donations go?
After consideration, we have decided that if the winner does not choose a charity, the money will be split (50/50) between a charity to help children in need, and to help fight covid-19.

Will this tournament be scorev2?
Yes, except for a few. Those that won't have scorev2 will be informed about upon announcing the mappool.
broes32
POG
Topic Starter
Aspheria
edited to add the schedule and staff for those who are curious! :D
also editing in the sheets when that is finished!