forum

[osu!mania] Project Loved: June 2021

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
huu
Hello everyone!

Thank you for your participation in last round's Loved voting! Please help keep up the participation by sharing this thread and the news post with as many people as you can. Remember that the more people there are involved with this category, the more of a success it can be.

Use this Google form to let us know which maps you'd like to see in the Loved category! The submissions, along with the captains' reviews of each map, can be found on this Google sheet.

Results for the previous round can be found in the final post of its thread.

This round's picks

Maps that receive at least 80% approval from the community will be moved into the Loved category! -mint-, Alter-, Kawawa and Penguinosity selected the maps for this round.

1. DJ Sharpnel - We Luv Lama by IcyWorld
    Vote for this map here!
  2. Hail the Sun - Falling On Deaf Ears (Cut Ver.) by Monheim
    Vote for this map here!
  3. Various Artists - Nanahira Collection by Rinzler
    Vote for this map here!
  4. The Quick Brown Fox - Break by beary605
    Vote for this map here!
  5. The Algorithm - floating point (Drumcorps Remix) by _underjoy and Shoegazer
    Vote for this map here!
  6. maritumix - 514 by Nananana
    Vote for this map here!
  7. Various Artists - Nakano Yuko Map Collection by Nakano Yuko
    Vote for this map here!
We hope that you enjoy the selection! Results will be posted here when all of the polls end.

<3
azael4k
please no break
the blue frawog
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA we luv lama now
Sydosys
WE LUV LAMA? BREAK? NAKANO? WTF? AND COLORFUL LAST MONTH?
Sydosys
results in 4 hours here are my predictions because i have the gift of prophecy

We Luv Lama : 94%, shits free af thats gonna be a landslide but some people are mad that they suck and also mad that its from a dan
falling on deaf ears : never played it but 91% cause monheim is a good mapper and people probably just see the name and vote yes
nanah*ra collection : 87%, cause the maps are pretty good but its also nanah*ra
break : 82%, shits gonna be close cause a lot of people are mad that they cant clear gamma cause of it (and its also not necessarily the most unique map in osu history. i really wanna see 1.3 leaderboard tho so plz vote yes)
floating point : 4k+7k mapsets are usually pretty free plus its both underjoy and shoegazer so id say 93%
514 : ive never heard of this map so 88% just as a guess
nakano yuko map collection : 96%, only thing more free than we luv lama. i have never talked to anyone who doesn't like this but i also do not talk to very many people. not 100 cause mf hate happiness and just vote no on everything idk
Topic Starter
huu

[LS]Ham wrote:

results in 4 hours here are my predictions because i have the gift of prophecy

We Luv Lama : 94%, shits free af thats gonna be a landslide but some people are mad that they suck and also mad that its from a dan
falling on deaf ears : never played it but 91% cause monheim is a good mapper and people probably just see the name and vote yes
nanah*ra collection : 87%, cause the maps are pretty good but its also nanah*ra
break : 82%, shits gonna be close cause a lot of people are mad that they cant clear gamma cause of it (and its also not necessarily the most unique map in osu history. i really wanna see 1.3 leaderboard tho so plz vote yes)
floating point : 4k+7k mapsets are usually pretty free plus its both underjoy and shoegazer so id say 93%
514 : ive never heard of this map so 88% just as a guess
nakano yuko map collection : 96%, only thing more free than we luv lama. i have never talked to anyone who doesn't like this but i also do not talk to very many people. not 100 cause mf hate happiness and just vote no on everything idk
We'll see how close your predictions are.
Sydosys
wow my predictions sucked lowk

i do not got the gift of prophecy
Topic Starter
huu
Here are the results!

The following maps reached the 80% threshold needed to be moved to Loved this round:
97.42% (378:10) - DJ Sharpnel - We Luv Lama by IcyWorld
84.32% (156:29) - Various Artists - Nanahira Collection by Rinzler
91.06% (275:27) - The Quick Brown Fox - Break by beary605
89.66% (104:12) - The Algorithm - floating point (Drumcorps Remix) by _underjoy and Shoegazer
93.10% (81:6) - maritumix - 514 by Nananana
93.71% (164:11) - Various Artists - Nakano Yuko Map Collection by Nakano Yuko

The following maps did not reach the 80% threshold, so they will not be moved to Loved:
79.43% (139:36) - Hail the Sun - Falling On Deaf Ears (Cut Ver.) by Monheim

<3