1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Ranked/Approved Beatmaps
show more
posted

ljqandylee wrote:

纳米姐神mapper> < 一点小建议:
[Lv.5]
00:47:586 (47586|4) - 移到第七列
00:47:986 (47986|6) - 移到第五列
00:48:386 (48386|4) - 移到第四列
[Lv.10]
00:22:186 - 第三列加一个长条到00:22:386,然后第四列的长条从00:22:386开始
00:24:986 - 加一个note
[Lv.16]
00:36:536 - 这里还有一个1/8音,不考虑做进去么?
[Lv.24]
OD建议8
02:01:986 - 7押是unrank因素


超好听~star~ :)
坚强你没理解我LV.5那里是在写人声啊>_>
LV.16那里不是1/8
LV.24会考虑的~~._.但是OD8,我不喜欢高判定,所以暂时这样吧,因为面条也不少,而且还有变速在~~
posted
LV24:
HP8OD8好点
01:54:986 - 这里有4个类似01:53:786 - 这里的32分音 不考虑map个类似的楼梯过去么
00:07:986 (7986|5) - 这里不加个面条么?前面一小节类似的地方有面条。
00:40:386 - 00:40:786 - 有个8分音的3连点,map出来好点,不过这个其实随便
02:01:986 - 这里应该不允许这样,老板的规定,改下吧

LV16
唔。。一切都好

LV10
唔。。一切都好

LV5
00:03:186 (3186|1,3386|5,3586|1,3786|6,3886|4,4186|1,4386|6,4586|5,4786|4) - 怀疑这样的排列对LV5来说有点过难 (或者相对ez来说) 尽量简化1-3个note吧
posted

Luyuja wrote:

LV24:
HP8OD8好点
01:54:986 - 这里有4个类似01:53:786 - 这里的32分音 不考虑map个类似的楼梯过去么
00:07:986 (7986|5) - 这里不加个面条么?前面一小节类似的地方有面条。
00:40:386 - 00:40:786 - 有个8分音的3连点,map出来好点,不过这个其实随便
02:01:986 - 这里应该不允许这样,老板的规定,改下吧

LV16
唔。。一切都好

LV10
唔。。一切都好

LV5
00:03:186 (3186|1,3386|5,3586|1,3786|6,3886|4,4186|1,4386|6,4586|5,4786|4) - 怀疑这样的排列对LV5来说有点过难 (或者相对ez来说) 尽量简化1-3个note吧
如果是LV.1我会简化的>_>噗

LV24,我不喜欢高OD的,HP7也挺好,以后作图都这个HP了>_>,还有那里确实1/8,就算是32我也不会做32的~~
加面条的地方因人而异吧,就像钢琴曲有的人会用长键去写,而有的会用米粒来写,8分音三连点那里不明显,不容易分辨,不建议写,7键同按会考虑的,但是这个是面条+米粒的7键,全压300是没什么大问题的~~谢谢MOD ;)
posted

HanzeR wrote:

Sorry is so late x_x

[General]
Your MP3 sounds to be pretty low quality.. I was able to encode a better one for you, if you wanted to use it http://puu.sh/36kiP.mp3
If you use that MP3, the offset should stay the same.

I also found a higher res version of your BG http://puu.sh/36kFg.jpg

01:21:986 - This section needs to be mapped in all difficulties, according to rule
Only use breaks when they are necessary (totally mute period, not in your instrument usage time, etc).
*Make sure you changes this across all difficulties
Source needs to be beatmania IIDX
"19" "lincle" "original" "soundtrack" goes in tags (don't use capitalization in tags)

[Lv 24]

00:12:986 (12986|3,13086|1) - - missing kick sound
00:16:386 - ^
00:23:986 - ^
00:40:286 - ^
00:40:547 - Remove kick
00:56:386 - missing kick sound
01:05:986 - ^
01:45:986 -^

[Lv 16]
drain +1 imo

[Lv 10]
Remove SV changes from this diff, it doesnt fit a normal
00:34:186 (34186|6,34586|6) - move to 4
00:34:986 (34986|5,35386|5) - move to 6
00:35:786 (35786|4,36186|4) - move to 5

[Lv 5]
Remove SV changes from this diff, it doesnt fit in an easy
Drain -2
Od -2

Good map ~ star (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧
Thanks for your mod and star > <
posted
star!~
posted

Izumi wrote:

star!~
THX >A<
posted
Hi there! As requested, I'll mod your map :)

[LV.5]
(Doesn't look like a Level 5 to me. Looks more like Level 7 :p)
00:03:786 (3786|6) Delete this note.
00:04:586 (4586|5) Move to 3rd column.
00:04:786 (4786|4) Move to 1st column.
00:06:786 (6786|5) Move to 5th column.
00:06:986 (6986|0,7286|6) Delete these notes.
00:07:586 Try this? https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/795396
00:10:286 (10286|6) Move to 3rd column.
00:11:886 (11886|0) Move to 5th column.
00:13:386 (13386|0,13686|6) Delete these notes.
00:13:986 Same? https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/795396
00:14:986 (14986|2,15286|2) Delete these notes.
00:15:086 (15086|4,15386|4) Move to 4th column.
00:22:386 Add note in 7th column.
00:42:586 Add note in 6th column.
00:43:586 (43586|1) Move to 1st column.
00:43:586 (43586|5) Move to 7th column.
00:56:586 (56586|6) Delete this note.
00:59:586 (59586|5) Move to 5th column.
00:59:786 (59786|0,60086|6) Delete these notes.
01:02:986 (62986|0) ^
01:06:186 (66186|6,66486|0) ^
01:07:786 (67786|0,68086|6) ^
01:15:386 (75386|6,75486|4) ^ (These ones don't even match the song at all)
01:36:386 From here, I noticed and realized that these patterns are literally a copy & paste without any variations. While this is acceptable in Easy charts, repeating this more than four times can get extremely repetitive and boring. Please arrange your patterns from here onwards to make it different from the rest of the chart.

[LV.10]
HP Drain +1
00:09:586 Add note in 4th column.
00:12:886 (12886|4) Delete this note.
00:43:786 (43786|1,43986|2,44386|2,44586|1,44986|2) Move right by one or two columns.
00:45:586 (45586|4,45986|4,46586|4) Move to 2nd column.
00:45:386 (45386|5,46186|5) Move to 4th column.
00:50:186 (50186|5,50386|4,50786|4,50986|5,51386|4) Move left by two columns.
01:15:886 Add note in 4th column.
01:17:486 ^
01:21:986 Add note in 1st column.
01:51:086 Add note in 2nd or 4th column.
01:51:086 Add note in 1st, 2nd, or 4th column.
02:01:986 Add notes in 1st and 7th columns.

[LV.16]
HP Drain +1 or 2
00:09:586 Add note in 4th, 5th, or 6th column.
00:24:786 Add note in 4th column.
01:21:986 That's odd... The previous diffs had a Break Time at this point... Why isn't there one here?
01:26:786 (86786|6,86986|5,87186|4,87386|5,87586|4,87786|6,87986|5,88186|4) Delete these notes (unless you're gonna chart the rest of the melody before this part)
02:01:986 Add notes in 1st and 7th columns.

I don't have much time for now, but I will mod your last chart/diff sometime later. Hope this helps though! :D
posted
LV.24
02:01:989 - 7 notes

Lv.16
Mind all 2x speed changes, a bit unreadable.

Lv.10
00:54:886 - the two speed changes here is a bit unreadable as in a normal diff. The same for other 2.0x sv changes.
01:10:786 - A sudden slow down.

Lv.5
Speed changes are not suitable for easy diff, I'd like you remove them all.
posted

PROGUY wrote:

Hi there! As requested, I'll mod your map :)

[LV.5]
(Doesn't look like a Level 5 to me. Looks more like Level 7 :p)
00:03:786 (3786|6) Delete this note.
00:04:586 (4586|5) Move to 3rd column.
00:04:786 (4786|4) Move to 1st column.
00:06:786 (6786|5) Move to 5th column.
00:06:986 (6986|0,7286|6) Delete these notes.
00:07:586 Try this? https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/795396
00:10:286 (10286|6) Move to 3rd column.
00:11:886 (11886|0) Move to 5th column.
00:13:386 (13386|0,13686|6) Delete these notes.
00:13:986 Same? https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/795396
00:14:986 (14986|2,15286|2) Delete these notes.
00:15:086 (15086|4,15386|4) Move to 4th column.
00:22:386 Add note in 7th column.
00:42:586 Add note in 6th column.
00:43:586 (43586|1) Move to 1st column.
00:43:586 (43586|5) Move to 7th column.
00:56:586 (56586|6) Delete this note.
00:59:586 (59586|5) Move to 5th column.
00:59:786 (59786|0,60086|6) Delete these notes.
01:02:986 (62986|0) ^
01:06:186 (66186|6,66486|0) ^
01:07:786 (67786|0,68086|6) ^
01:15:386 (75386|6,75486|4) ^ (These ones don't even match the song at all)
01:36:386 From here, I noticed and realized that these patterns are literally a copy & paste without any variations. While this is acceptable in Easy charts, repeating this more than four times can get extremely repetitive and boring. Please arrange your patterns from here onwards to make it different from the rest of the chart.

[LV.10]
HP Drain +1
00:09:586 Add note in 4th column.
00:12:886 (12886|4) Delete this note.
00:43:786 (43786|1,43986|2,44386|2,44586|1,44986|2) Move right by one or two columns.
00:45:586 (45586|4,45986|4,46586|4) Move to 2nd column.
00:45:386 (45386|5,46186|5) Move to 4th column.
00:50:186 (50186|5,50386|4,50786|4,50986|5,51386|4) Move left by two columns.
01:15:886 Add note in 4th column.
01:17:486 ^
01:21:986 Add note in 1st column.
01:51:086 Add note in 2nd or 4th column.
01:51:086 Add note in 1st, 2nd, or 4th column.
02:01:986 Add notes in 1st and 7th columns.

[LV.16]
HP Drain +1 or 2
00:09:586 Add note in 4th, 5th, or 6th column.
00:24:786 Add note in 4th column.
01:21:986 That's odd... The previous diffs had a Break Time at this point... Why isn't there one here?
01:26:786 (86786|6,86986|5,87186|4,87386|5,87586|4,87786|6,87986|5,88186|4) Delete these notes (unless you're gonna chart the rest of the melody before this part)
02:01:986 Add notes in 1st and 7th columns.

I don't have much time for now, but I will mod your last chart/diff sometime later. Hope this helps though! :D
thanks for your mod :D
posted

woc2006 wrote:

LV.24
02:01:989 - 7 notes

Lv.16
Mind all 2x speed changes, a bit unreadable.

Lv.10
00:54:886 - the two speed changes here is a bit unreadable as in a normal diff. The same for other 2.0x sv changes.
01:10:786 - A sudden slow down.

Lv.5
Speed changes are not suitable for easy diff, I'd like you remove them all.
开源哥你的图没更新吧,我早就把LV.24那个七键全压改了……
posted
bubbled
posted
Nice map! Ranked~
posted
Congratz~
posted
Congratz \:D/
posted
I haven't finished my mod yet :/
Oh well, congrats anyway :p
posted
Congrats.
posted
when will someone make 5k maps ;_;
posted

LoliFlan wrote:

when will someone make 5k maps ;_;
Why don't you make one yourself? :P

Congrats to the mapper btw.
posted

Andrea wrote:

Why don't you make one yourself? :P
Because I map too slow xD.. Plus playing my own maps is boring LOL.
posted
Serious issues here...

• Inconsistent speed changes in LV.16 and LV.24, LV.16 is a lot harder than LV.24
• LV.5 and LV.10 have break time, otherwise don't

~LV.10~
01:52:586 (112586|6) - wrong rhythm, should be at 01:52:686


Speed-change gimmicks also kill the fun, because the gap around those parts aren't consistent. See image below (LV.16 at 00:54:786 - )
It's annoying when you can't guess the rhythm by just using sight reading and you also need to remember exactly where and how the speed changes in each part.
show more
Please sign in to reply.