forum

I'm new to usu and I'm having some trouble

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
EKuaki
I'm really new to osu(like 15 days or so) and I'm really having fun with osu mania.
But I found out that I'm really unconsistent with levels with sliders.

I can beat 3.0~3.5* 4K maps with over 90% acc and sometimes get over 95% if most of the notes are circles(?) idk how it is called.(btw I do not spam)
but I actually have problems "beating" even 2.5~3.0* stars if most of the notes are sliders.

I just can't get the hang of when to let go of sliders in general and reading tiles if there are more than 2~3 sliders at a single screen.

So, are there minor tips for these issues or I'll just have to practice?
Haengsyo
o/ well, for that level of SR, the only way you can get better is to play more since I believe you are struggling with basic release timing. You will get better as you develop the muscle memory and reading to be able to release on time. Also, I encourage you to play 7k as well if you want, its worth a shot! It's not as hard as people say it is T^T good luck!
Carmelo908
Play levels with more sliders, or you can mape a map with a lot of sliders and put a calm song for practice
Juan_KW
Slider or long note or LN is all about muscle memory, and to get better at it you simply practice more LN to build your muscle memory. believe me, i feel it my self. when i practice LN map, my LN skill goes up drastically. since it about memory, it takes time to develop so don't give up immediately ok =)

My favorite LN training map : beatmapsets/329814#mania/811904

Haengsyo wrote:

Also, I encourage you to play 7k as well if you want, its worth a shot! It's not as hard as people say it is T^T good luck!
I AGREE!!!