posted
Total Posts
show more
Alarido
A Free Will recheck (:

[GENERAL - This applies for all diffs]
:!: Offset must be as Alumetorz said:

Alumetorz wrote:

The correct offset is 10.883. This is the most accurate I could get. (Your offset is way too early right now)
And it's true. I tried play but felt very awkward how notes feels later than they must be >_< and failed.
After changing the offset to 10.883, don't change it newly until a BAT (or pimpG) suggest a better one.
Whenever changing the offset, please resnap Kiai (begin and ends) times and also the 0.5x (begin and ends) green timing sections. And resnap notes, too.

[Hard]
01:48:056 (6) - Why this note feels quiet (silenced)?

[Normal]
00:26:535 (1,2,3,4) - These notes doesn't fit the rhythm imo :( Could make something like this? ---> http://puu.sh/3btuv.jpg and http://puu.sh/3btvO.jpg

[Easy]
00:44:796 (2,3,4) - Try unstack these notes, since stacking is not recommended at [Easy] diffs.
00:47:404 (5,6,7) - ^
01:57:839 (4,5,6) - ^
02:00:448 (7,8,9) - ^
01:21:969 (6) - Strange slider here... Suggest something like this simple ---> http://puu.sh/3btV2.jpg
02:05:665 (1) - NC?

That's all (: by now

Att.
Topic Starter
Helios_Zul

Alarido wrote:

A Free Will recheck (:

[GENERAL - This applies for all diffs]
:!: Offset must be as Alumetorz said:

Alumetorz wrote:

The correct offset is 10.883. This is the most accurate I could get. (Your offset is way too early right now)
And it's true. I tried play but felt very awkward how notes feels later than they must be >_< and failed.
After changing the offset to 10.883, don't change it newly until a BAT (or pimpG) suggest a better one.
Whenever changing the offset, please resnap Kiai (begin and ends) times and also the 0.5x (begin and ends) green timing sections. And resnap notes, too.

[Hard]
01:48:056 (6) - Why this note feels quiet (silenced)?

[Normal]
00:26:535 (1,2,3,4) - These notes doesn't fit the rhythm imo :( Could make something like this? ---> http://puu.sh/3btuv.jpg and http://puu.sh/3btvO.jpg

[Easy]
00:44:796 (2,3,4) - Try unstack these notes, since stacking is not recommended at [Easy] diffs.
00:47:404 (5,6,7) - ^
01:57:839 (4,5,6) - ^
02:00:448 (7,8,9) - ^
01:21:969 (6) - Strange slider here... Suggest something like this simple ---> http://puu.sh/3btV2.jpg
02:05:665 (1) - NC?

That's all (: by now

Att.
Thank You Very Much For Mod Again !
I Will Change It If Not Busy :D
Alarido
Oh man... this song is so amiazing ♥

Would you accept a guest diff from me (called 'Diamond') (or a guest diff collab if jonathanlfj accept doing with me) ?
dkun
I love the SB and the map, but there's a few problems that I'd like to note.

The Ranking Criteria wrote:

The maximum dimensions for tall or wide scrolling images are 640x1440 and 1920x480 respectively. This is for the sake of gameplay performance, image loading time, and filesize.
There's a few images in your SB folder that exceed this limit (and makes your map quite large in filesize!), namely things from SB6 -> SBalbumpic.

Also, the first beat of the song is at 600ms. Therefore, the first offset is at 600! Try it out and let me know how it goes.

Please call me back when you've fixed these two issues. I'll be more than happy to mod the rest of the map then. :)
Topic Starter
Helios_Zul

Alarido wrote:

Would you accept a guest diff from me (called 'Diamond') (or a guest diff collab if jonathanlfj accept doing with me) ?

If U Like u can make a guest diff I Will Appreciate It :)
Sorry Late Reply Busy!
Topic Starter
Helios_Zul

dkun wrote:

I love the SB and the map, but there's a few problems that I'd like to note.

The Ranking Criteria wrote:

The maximum dimensions for tall or wide scrolling images are 640x1440 and 1920x480 respectively. This is for the sake of gameplay performance, image loading time, and filesize.
There's a few images in your SB folder that exceed this limit (and makes your map quite large in filesize!), namely things from SB6 -> SBalbumpic.

Also, the first beat of the song is at 600ms. Therefore, the first offset is at 600! Try it out and let me know how it goes.

Please call me back when you've fixed these two issues. I'll be more than happy to mod the rest of the map then. :)

Ahh I Didn't Recognise The Size Are Too Big!
I Will Resize the Image And Change Offsets when I had time
And Thank You For Modding :)

*Will Call dkun After Finish Repairing Soon* 8-)
Gonzvlo
I test-played this map, quite interesting. I have many design and composition suggestions/advices that you could benefit from, I'll make another post soon if you're interested.

This caught my attention

01:08:413 (1) - This kind of slow-down are too "harsh", try with 0.75, it should be much better. Same for the other one.

(don't kudosu this)
Alarido

Helios_Zul wrote:

Alarido wrote:

If U Like u can make a guest diff I Will Appreciate It :)
Sorry Late Reply Busy!

We'll make an Insane (or Hard+) for your mapset (:

Yeah, it'll be a Guest Diff Collab, we'll call it [Diamond] -- jonathanlfj and Alarido as Collab partners.

00:11:034 - 00:31:904 - Alarido
00:31:904 - 00:52:773 - jonathanlfj
00:52:773 - 01:13:643 - Alarido
01:13:643 - 01:35:165 - jonathanlfj <Kiai Time>
01:35:165 - 01:44:947 - BREAK
01:44:947 - 02:05:817 - Alarido
02:05:817 - 02:26:686 - jonathanlfj
02:26:686 - 02:48:208 - Alarido <Kiai Time>
02:48:208 - 02:57:991 - BREAK
02:57:991 - 03:18:860 - jonathanlfj
03:18:860 - 03:29:295 - Alarido <Kiai Time>
03:29:295 - 03:39:730 - jonathanlfj <Kiai Time>

So you can make the proper SB Collab Names (:

Once we mapped, one of us will post the diff (:

Att.
MathiasXII
Alright, don't count this as a mod, NO KUDOSU!!! , but...

I'm 354% sure that the offset of this song is 11 033.

I suggest you put it at that offset until someone tells you otherwise :).
Alarido
Probably, some people downloaded tHis beatmap in earlier days, before .mp3 change.

MathiasXII: about 1 month ago I told him the same. Few days after, map had still untimed, but I deleted and redownloaded the map, then I found timing is correct.

That is: the older .mp3 was the problem.

Try deleting and re-downloading the map, it seems this is only way to refresh the .mp3 ...maybe due to an osu!bug that causes .mp3 never seems being autopmatically :( so everyone have to do it manually.
Topic Starter
Helios_Zul

Gonzvlo wrote:

I test-played this map, quite interesting. I have many design and composition suggestions/advices that you could benefit from, I'll make another post soon if you're interested.

This caught my attention

01:08:413 (1) - This kind of slow-down are too "harsh", try with 0.75, it should be much better. Same for the other one.

(don't kudosu this)

Thanks Gonzvlo I Will Update It Soon :)
And Of course I'm Appreciate your Help :)
Topic Starter
Helios_Zul
We'll make an Insane (or Hard+) for your mapset (:

Yeah, it'll be a Guest Diff Collab, we'll call it [Diamond] -- jonathanlfj and Alarido as Collab partners.

00:11:034 - 00:31:904 - Alarido
00:31:904 - 00:52:773 - jonathanlfj
00:52:773 - 01:13:643 - Alarido
01:13:643 - 01:35:165 - jonathanlfj <Kiai Time>
01:35:165 - 01:44:947 - BREAK
01:44:947 - 02:05:817 - Alarido
02:05:817 - 02:26:686 - jonathanlfj
02:26:686 - 02:48:208 - Alarido <Kiai Time>
02:48:208 - 02:57:991 - BREAK
02:57:991 - 03:18:860 - jonathanlfj
03:18:860 - 03:29:295 - Alarido <Kiai Time>
03:29:295 - 03:39:730 - jonathanlfj <Kiai Time>

So you can make the proper SB Collab Names (:

Once we mapped, one of us will post the diff (:

Att.[/quote]

Well Wow So Fast Reply :)

Sure I Will Put your Names After U Send Diff Collab
Btw Thank So Much :D
Topic Starter
Helios_Zul

MathiasXII wrote:

I Think You Should Follow Alarido Suggestion Since She Right
But Thanks For Trying To Help My Beatmap Although :)

Alarido wrote:

Probably, some people downloaded tHis beatmap in earlier days, before .mp3 change.

MathiasXII: about 1 month ago I told him the same. Few days after, map had still untimed, but I deleted and redownloaded the map, then I found timing is correct.

Try deleting and re-downloading the map, it seems this is only way to refresh the .mp3 ...maybe due to an osu!bug that causes .mp3 never seems being autopmatically :( so everyone have to do it manually.
Annnnnd Thanks For Telling It For Me Alarido :D :D
MathiasXII

Helios_Zul wrote:

MathiasXII wrote:

I Think You Should Follow Alarido Suggestion Since She Right
But Thanks For Trying To Help My Beatmap Although :)

Alarido wrote:

Strange... I downloaded the map 3 days ago. If you say so...

EDIT : I saw you change the offset to 600 (which is also 11 034...). My suggestion was pretty close haha! 11 034 was my first guess before 11 033... I know it's just a millisecond but that's me being ultra timing fancy. XD I suggest not being timing fancy as me though as kittens got sick and I lost my sanity...
MathiasXII
OH AND WHAT THE HELL !!!!

I'll share my little personal touch of mapping that song :).I do not have any expectations for you to include it to your beatmap! I made this for fun and I just thought it came out nicely :).

Linky link to my """Insane""" difficulty ~
Alarido
Helios_Zul

The requested Guest Diff Collab is here → http://puu.sh/3w7Ab.osu ← Add and let's go forth on our osu! Journey.

Terima kasih kerana peluang saya membuat GD. (sorry if incorrect, just started learning Malay)

For MathiasXII and everyone else:

The glory of the joined people, when they work together within a single aim,
This glory is truly higher and superiorly majestic than the alone's work¹
Truly, jonathanlfj and me gave OUR BEST in our worthy Guest Diff Collab.
The reason of it be called "Diamond" is not just the song. There are many things here ♥ listed as follows:
Because I trusted him, and I'm sure he trusted me.
Because we are like Diamonds in the sky, sharing the glory of the work.
Because we are the Masterpiece of the Only One.
And...

That's all! LET'S RANK THIS MAP, BUDDY ^^

MathiasXII wrote:

OH AND WHAT THE HELL !!!!

I'll share my little personal touch of mapping that song :).I do not have any expectations for you to include it to your beatmap! I made this for fun and I just thought it came out nicely :).

Linky link to my """Insane""" difficulty ~
Well I Like The Hitsound + The Design Hit Slider You Made (Will Add To Song Soon) Btw Thanks So Much
Will Add Your Name To Diff Too
Topic Starter
Helios_Zul

Alarido wrote:

Helios_Zul

The requested Guest Diff Collab is here → http://puu.sh/3w7Ab.osu ← Add and let's go forth on our osu! Journey.

Terima kasih kerana peluang saya membuat GD. (sorry if incorrect, just started learning Malay)
:arrow: LoL I Understand It xP Btw Its ok

The reason of it be called "Diamond" is not just the song. There are many things here ♥ listed as follows:
And...

Alarido
I'm glad of accepting our diff ♥ ......... (and also the Mathias' one, welcome him too!)

I tested it and found a object out of place (at my parts). Just fixed it (:

the Diff with fixes → http://puu.sh/3wQiS.osu

Thanks ^^
Topic Starter
Helios_Zul

Alarido wrote:

I'm glad of accepting our diff ♥ ......... (and also the Mathias' one, welcome him too!)

I tested it and found a object out of place (at my parts). Just fixed it (:

the Diff with fixes → http://puu.sh/3wQiS.osu

Thanks ^^
Okey I Will Change It And Upload It Soon. :)
MathiasXII
Awww I didn't think you'd take it right away like that as a guest diff ^ ^ it is such an honor!

Well then, I'm gonna spend time polishing my difficulty a little (remodel the spacing so it is EXACTLY what it is meant to be, stacking notes on the same space, rounding up sliders that are not rounded up perfectly, change notes that are not intuitively placed, etc.)

Expect a severe modding of myself :P
Topic Starter
Helios_Zul

MathiasXII wrote:

Awww I didn't think you'd take it right away like that as a guest diff ^ ^ it is such an honor!

Well then, I'm gonna spend time polishing my difficulty a little (remodel the spacing so it is EXACTLY what it is meant to be, stacking notes on the same space, rounding up sliders that are not rounded up perfectly, change notes that are not intuitively placed, etc.)

Expect a severe modding of myself :P
xDD I like The Hitsound And The Design You Made So I Add It To Diff

Sure , Take Your Time. Just post it if done. :)
MathiasXII
Here's the new version... several fixes :

- I removed all the slow sliders... general reaction is that people are annoyed by them. I did however left the breakdown part. I'm gonna wait for people to react to make changes.
- The spacing is a lot more stable (+ or - 0.01 of inteded spacing).
- Changed location of stacked notes on end of a slider to the beginning of a slider (as suggested by D33d).
- Made sliders and map prettier in general.

LINK TO CHANGES!!!

Here are some suggestions as well :

- Remove the "Rihanna" skin as prefered skin in song options because this does absolutely nothing than sending a warning message to players that they don't have that skin in their "skins" folder ;P. The skin will still display since it's in the beatmap's folder.
- Since you made several offset changes, you should also readjust the preview point's offset to be where it's suppose to be by setting it again (the red tick? If not... woops I changed it to the red tick lol!)

Also ...

Alarido wrote:

Helios_Zul

And...

D'awww :oops:
Giralda
Haii! Random mod~ and new to modding :D

[General]

Please ensure the following tags are added to all difficulties:

guest diff collab jonathanlfj alarido new album mathiasxii

[Easy]
Please resnap all notes. Go to Timing -> Resnap all Notes.
01:14:294 (2) - Distance snap?
Everything else seems to be okay. ~

[Normal]

Go to Timing -> Resnap all Notes. There are a lot of notes unsnapped in this difficulty.

Distant Snap the notes after Resnaping them with the correct ticks.

02:32:882 (1) - move slider end point to x:100 y:216
02:33:534 (2) - move slider to x:132 y:280 (stacks with slider end from 02:32:882 (1))
02:34:186 (3) - move to x:177 y:220 for better blanket. Follow image below:
02:43:969 (2) - move to x:279 y:308 for better blanket? Not sure if you are trying to do a blanket here or not.
03:03:208 (2) - move slider end to x:256 y:344 for a better curve with respect to 03:02:556 (1)
03:33:534 (2,3) - move both slider end points to x:248 y:220 for better curve

[Hard]

HP Drain -1: HP7 for a Hard is a little too high imo. HP6 is perfect.

Overall Difficulty -1: OD7 too high for Hard diff.

01:18:207 (4) and 03:03:207 (1) - Unsnapped.
02:20:816 (5) - move slider end to x:200 y:252 ;; and middle point to x:144 y:280 for better curve with respect to 02:21:468 (6)
02:21:468 (6) - move slider end to x:48 y:328 for the same reason above.
03:18:370 (4) - Not needed. Sounds better imo without this note.

[Mathias's Insane]

Overall Difficulty -1: If you use AR7 + OD8, the map tends to be more difficult since it's slow and hard to read.

Nothing much to find in the Insane. Nicely done (:

[Diamond]
00:14:295 (8) - NC
00:16:252 (1) - Remove NC
00:16:904 (1) - NC
01:58:480 (1) - NC?
01:58:643 (2) - stack with 01:58:480 (1) ? It also makes a better blanket with 01:59:295 (3). Image below:
01:59:458 (4) - stack with 01:58:643 (2)
02:35:165 (6) - stack with 02:34:513 (5) ?
03:31:089 (2) - was the non stack intentional? Otherwise, stack with 03:30:436 (2)

Nice mapset overall~ good luck! :D
Alarido

Giralda wrote:

[General]

guest diff collab jonathanlfj alarido new album mathiasxii ► Helios_Zul, feel free to add/change the tags as well (:

(...)

[Diamond]
00:14:295 (8) - NC ► Done.
00:16:252 (1) - Remove NC ► Done.
00:16:904 (1) - NC ► Done.
01:58:480 (1) - NC? ► Done.
01:58:643 (2) - stack with 01:58:480 (1) ? It also makes a better blanket with 01:59:295 (3). Image below: ► Done.
01:59:458 (4) - stack with 01:58:643 (2) ► Done.
02:35:165 (6) - stack with 02:34:513 (5) ? ► Done.
03:31:089 (2) - was the non stack intentional? Otherwise, stack with 03:30:436 (2)

Thanks for your modding to, Giralda !!!
Just noticed you are from the same country of my beloved bro !!
(We're waitin' for those too ^^)

The file → http://puu.sh/3xbT1.osu
MathiasXII

Giralda wrote:

[Mathias's Insane]

Overall Difficulty -1: If you use AR7 + OD8, the map tends to be more difficult since it's slow and hard to read.

Alright ! :). Well since it's such a minor change, I'll ask sir Helios_Zul to do it! :P
Topic Starter
Helios_Zul

MathiasXII wrote:

Here's the new version... several fixes :

- I removed all the slow sliders... general reaction is that people are annoyed by them. I did however left the breakdown part. I'm gonna wait for people to react to make changes.
- The spacing is a lot more stable (+ or - 0.01 of inteded spacing).
- Changed location of stacked notes on end of a slider to the beginning of a slider (as suggested by D33d).
- Made sliders and map prettier in general.

LINK TO CHANGES!!!

Here are some suggestions as well :

- Remove the "Rihanna" skin as prefered skin in song options because this does absolutely nothing than sending a warning message to players that they don't have that skin in their "skins" folder ;P. The skin will still display since it's in the beatmap's folder.
:arrow: Change As Mention
- Since you made several offset changes, you should also readjust the preview point's offset to be where it's suppose to be by setting it again (the red tick? If not... woops I changed it to the red tick lol!)
:arrow: Adjusted To Proper Preview Point :)

Also ...

Alarido wrote:

Helios_Zul

And...

D'awww :oops:

Thank SO Much MathiasXII
Will Update It ASAP
Topic Starter
Helios_Zul

Giralda wrote:

[General]

guest diff collab jonathanlfj alarido new album mathiasxii Done To All Diff

[Easy]
Please resnap all notes. Go to Timing -> Resnap all Notes. Done
01:14:294 (2) - Distance snap? Done
Everything else seems to be okay. ~

[Normal]

Go to Timing -> Resnap all Notes. There are a lot of notes unsnapped in this difficulty. Done

Distant Snap the notes after Resnaping them with the correct ticks.

02:32:882 (1) - move slider end point to x:100 y:216 Done
02:33:534 (2) - move slider to x:132 y:280 (stacks with slider end from 02:32:882 (1)) Done
02:34:186 (3) - move to x:177 y:220 for better blanket. Follow image below:
02:43:969 (2) - move to x:279 y:308 for better blanket? Not sure if you are trying to do a blanket here or not. Done
03:03:208 (2) - move slider end to x:256 y:344 for a better curve with respect to 03:02:556 (1) Done
03:33:534 (2,3) - move both slider end points to x:248 y:220 for better curve Done

[Hard]

HP Drain -1: HP7 for a Hard is a little too high imo. HP6 is perfect. Ok

Overall Difficulty -1: OD7 too high for Hard diff. Done

01:18:207 (4) and 03:03:207 (1) - Unsnapped. Done
02:20:816 (5) - move slider end to x:200 y:252 ;; and middle point to x:144 y:280 for better curve with respect to 02:21:468 (6) Done
02:21:468 (6) - move slider end to x:48 y:328 for the same reason above. Done
03:18:370 (4) - Not needed. Sounds better imo without this note. Done
Thank So Much Giralda For Your Mod Very Helpful

Alarido wrote:

Giralda wrote:

[General]

guest diff collab jonathanlfj alarido new album mathiasxii ► Helios_Zul, feel free to add/change the tags as well (:

(...)

[Diamond]
00:14:295 (8) - NC ► Done.
00:16:252 (1) - Remove NC ► Done.
00:16:904 (1) - NC ► Done.
01:58:480 (1) - NC? ► Done.
01:58:643 (2) - stack with 01:58:480 (1) ? It also makes a better blanket with 01:59:295 (3). Image below: ► Done.
01:59:458 (4) - stack with 01:58:643 (2) ► Done.
02:35:165 (6) - stack with 02:34:513 (5) ? ► Done.

Thanks for your modding to, Giralda !!!
Just noticed you are from the same country of my beloved bro !!
(We're waitin' for those too ^^)

The file → http://puu.sh/3xbT1.osu
Done ;) Update~

MathiasXII wrote:

Giralda wrote:

[Mathias's Insane]

Alright ! :). Well since it's such a minor change, I'll ask sir Helios_Zul to do it! :P
Sure! Update ~ :D
Alarido

Giralda wrote:

According to jonathanlfj (these notes belongs to his part), the non stack is intentional.

Nice catches, Giralda !!! Thanks in advance (:

(For some reason I remember Cacilda when saw the name Giralda here)
Giralda

Alarido wrote:

Giralda wrote:

According to jonathanlfj (these notes belongs to his part), the non stack is intentional.

Nice catches, Giralda !!! Thanks in advance (:
Yeah, I had a feeling it would be jonathan's...*ahem*
chat log
2013-07-06 23:35 jonathanlfj: u got everything i mapped
2013-07-06 23:35 jonathanlfj: xD
2013-07-06 23:35 Giralda: I turned off SB so I don't know what was yours xD
2013-07-06 23:35 jonathanlfj: there is no sb yet lol
2013-07-06 23:35 jonathanlfj: for parts
2013-07-06 23:35 Giralda: oh
2013-07-06 23:35 jonathanlfj: but yeah the ones that are not symmetrical are mine

Ergo!

Alarido wrote:

(For some reason I remember Cacilda when saw the name Giralda here)
o.o"~~
Alarido
C'Mon, Modders !!!!

Let's Mod This ^^ Let's Earn Kudos

Let's Rank The Amazing Song !
Topic Starter
Helios_Zul

Alarido wrote:

C'Mon, Modders !!!!

Let's Mod This ^^ Let's Earn Kudos

Let's Rank The Amazing Song !
Thx Alarido, You Help A Lot For Me (I Will Not Let You All Down) :)
Xivaxi
Hi, from my M4M!

[Diamond]
00:11:034 (1) - Finish on head
00:12:828 (5) - x:256 y:192, to stack perfectly on the sliders
00:13:643 (7) - Finish on head
00:22:773 (4,5) - This is awkward to play, maybe just make it a repeat slider? Or delete second slider, extend first slider to second slider start, and add hit circle at second slider end
00:25:219 (9) - Possibly add note here
00:46:252 (5,6,7) - This is awkward too, I suggest something like this:
00:52:773 (1) - Finish on slider head
00:55:382 (1) - ^
00:57:991 (1) - ^
01:00:273 (1,2,3) - This is not very pretty, either make 2 a perfect line into the slider, or mesh it in with the slider curve
01:01:089 (4) - x:377 y:215 to stack perfectly
01:01:904 (6) - x:136 y:170 ^
01:03:208 (9) - Finish on slider head
01:05:817 (3) - ^
01:08:426 (1) - ^
01:59:295 (3,4) - This is kind of awkward and doesn't feel right with the music, I suggest this:
03:39:078 (1,2,3,4,5) - This pattern is a little weird... Maybe make it a star?

[Mathias's Insane]
00:56:686 (5) - Second point ~x:193 y:327 Final point ~x:103 y:325, to match this slider with the previous two's gradual step down
01:00:599 (1,2) - Possibly curve these more? They are the only two relatively straight ones between a lot of very curvy sliders
01:04:513 (4) - Blanket this over 01:05:165 (5) ?
01:16:578 (2) - y:187 to stack perfectly
01:18:045 (6) - x:401 y:231 makes a cleaner line I think
01:27:013 (1,2,3) - Maybe line these up so they're more like 01:27:665 (4,5,6) ? The patterns don't mesh well
01:30:599 (6) - x:236 y:119 makes a cleaner triangle, though you'll have to change the curve/notes after it to keep the distance snap
01:52:773 (3) - x:436 y:112 ^
02:41:686 (8) - x:112 y:127 to mirror the slider on the other side
02:58:317 (2,3,4,5) - The 5 slider is the only note here not in a line, would it be possible to add it to the line? Or make it further off the line like 03:09:241 (4) - is with its line so it doesn't look like it should have been on the line

[Hard]
00:25:382 (2) - Second point x:2 y:75, Final point x:19 y:180 to make a cleaner blanket
00:28:643 (6) - Second point x:287 y:372, Third point x:293 y:264 to blanket 5 better
00:27:013 (3) - Stack on 00:25:056 (1) You'll have to adjust 00:27:339 (4) - if you do this
00:51:469 (6) - Second point x:258 y:247, Final point x:240 y:306 makes for a cleaner blanket
00:57:339 (5,6) - Either blanket these over 4 better, or mirror their shapes (like an eye, with 4 in the middle)
01:00:599 (3) - Second point x:366 y:310, Third point x:368 y:256 to blanket 2, 01:01:904 (5) - Make this mirror as well if you do this
01:25:056 (2) - Second point x:478 y:180, Final point x:437 y:189 to make this a little cleaner
01:26:034 (5) - Third point x:305 y:161, Final point: x:303 y:89 to blanket cleaner, 01:28:643 (4) - Mirror this if you do this
02:20:491 (4) - x:221 y:331 and 02:20:817 (5) - x:133 y:323 to make a cleaner pattern
02:23:752 (1,2,3) - y:84 on all of these to mirror 02:23:099 (7), 02:25:382 (5) - might have to be adjusted down to y:276 if you do this
02:31:252 (4) - I don't think this slider can be done well with just 3 points, here's my suggestion:

• First point x:256 y:368
    Second point: x:208 y:386
    Third point x:140 y:381
    Fourth point: x:109 y:343
    Fifth(Last) point: x:84 y:290
03:03:208 (1) - First, move whole slider to x:224 y:215, then set First point x:224 y:223 Second point: x:276 y:242, makes a cleaner slider and blanket I think
MathiasXII

Xivaxi wrote:

Hi, from my M4M! Woot mod~ :D

[Mathias's Insane]
00:56:686 (5) - Second point ~x:193 y:327 Final point ~x:103 y:325, to match this slider with the previous two's gradual step down I don't QUITE understand the use of this but I did it anyway... It's more like a why ? Why not I guess change :P.
01:00:599 (1,2) - Possibly curve these more? They are the only two relatively straight ones between a lot of very curvy slidersUnless it's really a gameplay issue, these sliders were inteded to be that way to facilitate the notes placement as they are right now so I'll leave them be.
01:04:513 (4) - Blanket this over 01:05:165 (5) ? This makes an awkward flow of movement. However, I chagned the slider patterns so it's prettier.
01:16:578 (2) - y:187 to stack perfectly Fixed!
01:18:045 (6) - x:401 y:231 makes a cleaner line I think You're right! Fixed.
01:27:013 (1,2,3) - Maybe line these up so they're more like 01:27:665 (4,5,6) ? The patterns don't mesh well I don't think it's really necessary, but fixed.
01:30:599 (6) - x:236 y:119 makes a cleaner triangle, though you'll have to change the curve/notes after it to keep the distance snap Fixed!
01:52:773 (3) - x:436 y:112 ^Fixed!
02:41:686 (8) - x:112 y:127 to mirror the slider on the other side Ok... fixed.
02:58:317 (2,3,4,5) - The 5 slider is the only note here not in a line, would it be possible to add it to the line? Or make it further off the line like 03:09:241 (4) - is with its line so it doesn't look like it should have been on the line I aligned the notes better to make a pefect line and put the 5 on the other side instead to help the curve ~ so fixed ?
Thanks for your input!

Link to changes
Topic Starter
Helios_Zul

Xivaxi wrote:

Hi, from my M4M!

[Hard]
00:25:382 (2) - Second point x:2 y:75, Final point x:19 y:180 to make a cleaner blanket
00:28:643 (6) - Second point x:287 y:372, Third point x:293 y:264 to blanket 5 better
00:27:013 (3) - Stack on 00:25:056 (1) You'll have to adjust 00:27:339 (4) - if you do this
00:51:469 (6) - Second point x:258 y:247, Final point x:240 y:306 makes for a cleaner blanket
00:57:339 (5,6) - Either blanket these over 4 better, or mirror their shapes (like an eye, with 4 in the middle)
01:00:599 (3) - Second point x:366 y:310, Third point x:368 y:256 to blanket 2, 01:01:904 (5) - Make this mirror as well if you do this
01:25:056 (2) - Second point x:478 y:180, Final point x:437 y:189 to make this a little cleaner
01:26:034 (5) - Third point x:305 y:161, Final point: x:303 y:89 to blanket cleaner, 01:28:643 (4) - Mirror this if you do this
02:20:491 (4) - x:221 y:331 and 02:20:817 (5) - x:133 y:323 to make a cleaner pattern
02:23:752 (1,2,3) - y:84 on all of these to mirror 02:23:099 (7), 02:25:382 (5) - might have to be adjusted down to y:276 if you do this
02:31:252 (4) - I don't think this slider can be done well with just 3 points, here's my suggestion:

• First point x:256 y:368
    Second point: x:208 y:386
    Third point x:140 y:381
    Fourth point: x:109 y:343
    Fifth(Last) point: x:84 y:290
03:03:208 (1) - First, move whole slider to x:224 y:215, then set First point x:224 y:223 Second point: x:276 y:242, makes a cleaner slider and blanket I think
All Mention are Fixed .
Thanks For Your Mod ~

MathiasXII wrote:

Xivaxi wrote:

Hi, from my M4M! Woot mod~ :D

[Mathias's Insane]
00:56:686 (5) - Second point ~x:193 y:327 Final point ~x:103 y:325, to match this slider with the previous two's gradual step down I don't QUITE understand the use of this but I did it anyway... It's more like a why ? Why not I guess change :P.
01:00:599 (1,2) - Possibly curve these more? They are the only two relatively straight ones between a lot of very curvy slidersUnless it's really a gameplay issue, these sliders were inteded to be that way to facilitate the notes placement as they are right now so I'll leave them be.
01:04:513 (4) - Blanket this over 01:05:165 (5) ? This makes an awkward flow of movement. However, I chagned the slider patterns so it's prettier.
01:16:578 (2) - y:187 to stack perfectly Fixed!
01:18:045 (6) - x:401 y:231 makes a cleaner line I think You're right! Fixed.
01:27:013 (1,2,3) - Maybe line these up so they're more like 01:27:665 (4,5,6) ? The patterns don't mesh well I don't think it's really necessary, but fixed.
01:30:599 (6) - x:236 y:119 makes a cleaner triangle, though you'll have to change the curve/notes after it to keep the distance snap Fixed!
01:52:773 (3) - x:436 y:112 ^Fixed!
02:41:686 (8) - x:112 y:127 to mirror the slider on the other side Ok... fixed.
02:58:317 (2,3,4,5) - The 5 slider is the only note here not in a line, would it be possible to add it to the line? Or make it further off the line like 03:09:241 (4) - is with its line so it doesn't look like it should have been on the line I aligned the notes better to make a pefect line and put the 5 on the other side instead to help the curve ~ so fixed ?
Thanks for your input!

Link to changes
Done. Update!
- Miomio Chii -
Hi, here is my mod.
-------------------------------------------------
-General-
  1. Del "rihanna" from the tags, Aritst is have.
    All diff's tags need same.

SB :
    "The screen is 640 pixels wide by 480 pixels tall" ➩ osu!wiki
    some pictrue are too large. please change it smaller.
-Easy-
  1. Don't over 5 combos in Easy diff please. (often NC to the big white line)
  2. 00:37:121 (5) - NC
  3. 00:37:121 (5) - not looks good for me, try this :
  4. 00:39:730 (1) - add a clap for front, or some audio.
  5. 00:59:947 (2,1) - blanket it better
  6. 01:02:556 (2,3) - same as ^
  7. 01:02:556 (2) - add a clap for the front
  8. 01:22:121 (6,7) - blanket it better
  9. 01:50:165 (2,3) - overlap
  10. 01:57:339 (3,6) - blanket it better
  11. 01:58:317 (5) - remove this note
  12. 02:00:926 (8) - same as ^
  13. 02:05:165 (4,1) - blanket it better
  14. 02:05:817 (1,2,3) - overlap
  15. 02:08:426 (3,2) - same as ^
  16. 02:33:208 (1) - add clap for the front, remove the calp from the center
  17. 03:15:599 (5,1) - blanket it better
  18. 03:35:817 (3,1,2) - to hard for newbies.
  19. 03:39:730 - add a note then spinner start from 03:39:893 - here or 03:40:056 - here
-Diamond-
  1. 00:16:904 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - here's rhythm its a bit weird. change it.
  2. 00:22:773 (4,5) - its not okay.
  3. 03:39:078 (1,2,3,4,5) - can use star shape for this.
End of this mod, good luck to you ! ;)
jtd1
I like your storyboard :D

General

Some of your difficulties' Kiai Times are strangely placed. Diamond has no very short Kiai Times, though.
The ones listed are the ones I think you should delete, but it's up to you.

Easy, Normal, Hard:
00:52:773 - 00:52:936 : Unnecessary Kiai Time
02:05:816 - 02:05:979 - ^
02:57:990 - 02:58:153 - ^

Mathias' Insane:
00:52:774 - 00:52:937 - ^
02:05:817 - 02:06:143 - ^
02:57:991 - 02:58:154 - ^

Easy

Your audio lead-in is different in this difficulty to all the others, and it should be the same. If you look at the Notepad files, Easy Lead-In Time is 1004, while all others are 3000. Change this to 3000.
02:15:600 (5) - Looks peculiar imo. Maybe change to a diamond shaped slider?

Normal

00:20:165 (1) - New Combo this spinner, AiMod throws up an issue as it is.

Diamond

This difficulty's preview point is different from all other difficulties. If you look in the Notepad files, Diamond's Preview Time is 70575, while all others are 70708. Change Diamond's to 70708.
Tags in this difficulty are different to the other difficulties. Look in the Notepad file, and add in to the Tags bit: 'new', 'album' and 'mathiasxii' and then remove 'YouTube' and 'wefoundlove'.

Since I see no problems with spacing and timing of notes, that's all from me. Good luck, it's getting close to being ranked. :D
Topic Starter
Helios_Zul

- Miomio Chii - wrote:

Hi, here is my mod.
-General-
  1. Del "rihanna" from the tags, Aritst is have.
    All diff's tags need same.

SB :
    "The screen is 640 pixels wide by 480 pixels tall" ➩ osu!wiki
    some pictrue are too large. please change it smaller.
-Easy-
  1. Don't over 5 combos in Easy diff please. (often NC to the big white line)
  2. 00:37:121 (5) - NC
  3. 00:37:121 (5) - not looks good for me, try this :
  4. 00:39:730 (1) - add a clap for front, or some audio.
  5. 00:59:947 (2,1) - blanket it better
  6. 01:02:556 (2,3) - same as ^
  7. 01:02:556 (2) - add a clap for the front
  8. 01:22:121 (6,7) - blanket it better
  9. 01:50:165 (2,3) - overlap
  10. 01:57:339 (3,6) - blanket it better
  11. 01:58:317 (5) - remove this note
  12. 02:00:926 (8) - same as ^
  13. 02:05:165 (4,1) - blanket it better
  14. 02:05:817 (1,2,3) - overlap
  15. 02:08:426 (3,2) - same as ^
  16. 02:33:208 (1) - add clap for the front, remove the calp from the center
  17. 03:15:599 (5,1) - blanket it better
  18. 03:35:817 (3,1,2) - to hard for newbies.
  19. 03:39:730 - add a note then spinner start from 03:39:893 - here or 03:40:056 - here
-Diamond-
  1. 00:16:904 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - here's rhythm its a bit weird. change it.
  2. 00:22:773 (4,5) - its not okay.
  3. 03:39:078 (1,2,3,4,5) - can use star shape for this.
(I Will Ask Alarido For Recheck It)
End of this mod, good luck to you ! ;)
Thanks For Your Mod - Miomio Chii -
Fixed A lot :)

jtd1 wrote:

I like your storyboard :D Thanks

General

Some of your difficulties' Kiai Times are strangely placed. Diamond has no very short Kiai Times, though.
The ones listed are the ones I think you should delete, but it's up to you.

Easy, Normal, Hard:
00:52:773 - 00:52:936 : Unnecessary Kiai Time
02:05:816 - 02:05:979 - ^
02:57:990 - 02:58:153 - ^

Mathias' Insane:
00:52:774 - 00:52:937 - ^
02:05:817 - 02:06:143 - ^
02:57:991 - 02:58:154 - ^

Easy

Your audio lead-in is different in this difficulty to all the others, and it should be the same. If you look at the Notepad files, Easy Lead-In Time is 1004, while all others are 3000. Change this to 3000.
02:15:600 (5) - Looks peculiar imo. Maybe change to a diamond shaped slider?

Normal

00:20:165 (1) - New Combo this spinner, AiMod throws up an issue as it is.

Diamond

This difficulty's preview point is different from all other difficulties. If you look in the Notepad files, Diamond's Preview Time is 70575, while all others are 70708. Change Diamond's to 70708.
Tags in this difficulty are different to the other difficulties. Look in the Notepad file, and add in to the Tags bit: 'new', 'album' and 'mathiasxii' and then remove 'YouTube' and 'wefoundlove'.

Since I see no problems with spacing and timing of notes, that's all from me. Good luck, it's getting close to being ranked. :D
Update. Thanks for Your Mod jtd1 :)
happy623
Diamonds!! <3 support!
Alarido

Xivaxi wrote:

Hi, from my M4M!

[Diamond]
00:11:034 (1) - Finish on head ► Added.
00:12:828 (5) - x:256 y:192, to stack perfectly on the sliders ► Added.
00:13:643 (7) - Finish on head ► Added.
00:22:773 (4,5) - This is awkward to play, maybe just make it a repeat slider? Or delete second slider, extend first slider to second slider start, and add hit circle at second slider end ► Not changed, but silenced the (4)'s tail instead. Probably you found awkward due to slider's end's noise.
00:25:219 (9) - Possibly add note here ► Already exists.
00:46:252 (5,6,7) - This is awkward too, I suggest something like this: (***)
00:52:773 (1) - Finish on slider head ► Added.
00:55:382 (1) - ^ ► Added.
00:57:991 (1) - ^ ► Added.
01:00:273 (1,2,3) - This is not very pretty, either make 2 a perfect line into the slider, or mesh it in with the slider curve ► Fixed.
01:01:089 (4) - x:377 y:215 to stack perfectly ► Fixed in my own way.
01:01:904 (6) - x:136 y:170 ^ ► Fixed in my own way.
01:03:208 (9) - Finish on slider head ► Added.
01:05:817 (3) - ^ ► Added.
01:08:426 (1) - ^ ► Added.
01:59:295 (3,4) - This is kind of awkward and doesn't feel right with the music, I suggest this:
► Not changed because following the drums that go together with "E-ner-gy" (the first two syllables) and a "later" drum before "Gy" is sung. But silenced the slider ends (awkwardness could reside here)
03:39:078 (1,2,3,4,5) - This pattern is a little weird... Maybe make it a star? (***)
The parts marked with (***) belongs to my Beloved One ♥ I'll notice him ^^

THANKS FOR THE MOD Xivaxi =(^.^)=
show more