forum

virkato - Piano Concerto No. 1 ~ANTI-ARES~

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Starrodkirby86
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sunday, June 21, 2009 at 2:26:43 PM

Artist: virkato
Title: Piano Concerto No. 1 ~ANTI-ARES~
Tags: dirge anti-ares ares piano concerto no.1 scorpion fire beatmania iidx 11 red bemani wac Wakhmaninov
BPM: 184.8
Filesize: 9750kb
Play Time: 02:04
Difficulties Available:
  1. 5-KEY (3.41 stars, 162 notes)
  2. LIGHT-7 (4.71 stars, 100 notes)
Download: virkato - Piano Concerto No. 1 ~ANTI-ARES~
Download: virkato - Piano Concerto No. 1 ~ANTI-ARES~ (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Based off the original song by Virkato Wakhmaninov, this wonderful remaking of the piece is truly beautiful.

I'm basing the timing of this from the famous simfile by Toph from StepMania. The main reason why I uploaded this prematurely is to see if his timing fails or not. That's also kind of why I didn't continue making other difficulties. It sounds good within the StepMania editor, but how does it compare on osu! ?

Please enjoy~

1: Added new difficulty (unfinished). Still need to do some timing things..
Derekku
When I opened it in editor, and saw the mass of red lines, I cried. :( The timing sounds right to me, but I'll leave it to the BATs/Mods to check :/

00:43:845 (1,1) - Distance spacing feels inconsistent
01:17:868 (2) - Timing feels off. Personally, I'd just drop this beat entirely.

Other than that, I really don't see anything wrong. This is a beautiful song, and I wish you good luck with the rest of it. :)
Topic Starter
Starrodkirby86
Thanks for your input. :)

Most of the red lines are in part since I was using the simfile artist Toph's timing. Blame him if it's incorrect (Kind of like...his steps for the song are inaccurate now? o_o)

I was going to create another difficulty without using the high amount of timing. We'll see how it compares.

At the moment, this is going to be under some renovation~
Lizbeth
aint nothing to say
cool map i love it :)
Real1
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
[DBF]
Star for you. <3
DeathxShinigami
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.