fixed some \:3/
thanks both of you~
thanks both of you~
Rawr, sorry, im late =3=thanks~
- The source should be Devil Survivor 2: The Animation (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devil_Surv ... _Animation , http://myanimelist.net/anime/16512/Devi ... _Animation) now I'm confused with this.. alright, after discussing in game, I follow you
- 00:31:803 (4) - Add a whistle here, not consistent with your whistle rhythm. already whistle in there .-.
- 00:57:773 (5,1) - Switch NC here, doesnt consistent with other NC pattern especially 01:12:101 (1,2) -
- 01:19:265 (3) - Add a whistle here since you constantly fill 3rd beat with whistle but not here.
- 01:19:265 (3) - Put NC here since you add NC at 01:17:474 (1) - and this note has similar vocal at that note.
- 00:24:191 (3) - I don't hear any rhythm here thus this note doesn't follow anything from the music. To make better rhythm, you can delete this circle, then make 2 new circle at 00:23:967 - and 00:24:414 - because i can clearly hear piano sounds at that time. It will be good if you add whistle at both of those circles too~ that's too hard imo, but I add slider in there
- 00:26:877 (1) - This slider doesnt follow the music properly too because there is no beat nor rhythm at 00:26:871 -. It will be better if you just delete this slder, then add a new slider at 00:26:653 - to 00:27:325 - then you can add a new circle at 00:27:773 - or if you want to follow the vocal, you can add another circle or new slider here 00:27:549 - changed into another pattern~
- 00:30:907 (2) - Move this circle to 00:31:131 -, or delete this circles, and make a new 1/2 slider at 00:31:131 - if you want more simpler pattern. You can add a repeat to the new slider too to follow the vocal more properly.
- 00:38:519 (1) - This slider start should have a soft whistle at slider start according to your previous rhythm at 00:36:728 (2) - . Both of this note has similar rhythm in vocal.
- 00:36:728 (2) - I think soft whistle at slider repeat will give you better and more consistent whistle rhythm here.
- 00:47:474 (4) - Same, add a soft whistle at this slider start too.
- 00:57:997 (2) - Add another whistle at this slider end, feels empty here.
- 01:09:862 (3) - Whistle here, it's very not consistent since you always put a whistle at every long downbeat except here.
- 00:01:019 (4) - Ok, tbh, this note is very hard to read, it requires me a few try to understand what rhythm it is. A note that very hard to read doesn't make sense here since the part itself is calm. I really encourage you to just change these circles 00:00:683 (3,4,1) - into a slider with repeat instead., since it's much much easier to read.
- 00:13:892 (3) - A note below slider is unrankable except insane diff. Change this pattern.
- 00:16:467 - How about a circle here? I can clearly hear a 1/4 rhythm here.
- 00:24:638 (1) - Skipping a vocal at 00:24:862 - is not a good idea because at the last part 00:23:967 (3,4) - you clearly follow the vocal here. Changing the rhythm so suddenly while the vocal still on going is very not good idea. So, map this slider instead. Delete this slider, then add a new 1/2 slider at 00:24:638 - then you can add a 1/1 slider at 00:25:086 - to create more better rhythm.
- 00:52:623 (3) - This clap at slider start is overused and doesn't make sense. Remove it. noo, I want follow vocal and same in here 00:55:534 (1) -
- 01:06:728 (2) - Ctrl+g for better flow?
- 00:25:758 (3) - Add a whistle here at slider start, it similar with 00:23:071 (3) - start.
- 00:29:340 (4) - Add a whistle here too, it have similar rhythm with point above.
- 00:42:549 (5) - According to previous hitsound 00:38:967 (5,6) - this slider hitsound should be normal. Remove the whistle if you do this.
- 00:55:086 (5) - Add a whistle at this slider repeat too to be consistent with previous whistle rhythm.
- 01:11:206 (6) - The hitsound here should be clap, not whistle. It's very not consistent. ngg following piano and same in hard diff
- 01:21:392 (8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - Okay, this stream is very very very overmapped. If you hear clearly to the music, the 1/4 rhythm end here 01:21:280 -. It doesn't make sense if you extend the stream until here 01:22:400 -. It doesn't fit with the music too.
but this stream is epic </3kay added into some notes
That's all i think. Overall, this is a good map, but more work can be done. I'll leave my star for now.
Good luck Yasora~
/me play the game
Hello Yasorathanks gabe >3<//
The map has been downloaded on June 25th and the mod was started and done on June 30th, every changes you have made after the 25th, are not considered for me. Sorry in advance.
- 00:14:339 (1) - The spacing of this slider is a *bit* inconsistent with the previous objects. For an example, if you click on it, the spacing of the previous object is 1,00x but, with the next one, the spacing is 1,04x. Of course, it's minor, but it could be more consistent :3
- 00:21:504 (1) - This is more like a question than a suggestion: Why is this slider having a jump from the previous object? already consistent 1.0x o.o
- 00:42:548 (3) - Just a minor thing: the spacing after this circle is not the same as the spacing of the previous object, which makes it inconsistent. With the Distance Snap, space it properly.
- 00:46:578 (1) - Personally, I would like to see a more symmetrical slider.. (Make the spacing consistent after it)160,108,46578,6,0,B|176:160|124:192|124:192|176:224|160:276,1,200
- 00:50:608 (2) - I have troubles with that kind of slider.. The circle is placed behind it, which makes a very weird flow. What I suggest you is to make a reverse of 90 degres anticlockwise and then, you replace it in a consistent way. So, right now, the flow will be less weird and it will be easier to catch the next circle.
- 00:56:877 - Previously, on 00:53:295 - , you have added a whistle instead of a clap. (You were adding claps on the upbeats and whistles on the downbeats) Personally, I think the whistles sounds pretty well because it makes some changes, which are simples but, was it a mistake? Did you wanted to add a clap instead of a whistle? Actually, you have two choices here, either you replace the whistle by a clap or at 00:56:877 - , you replace the clap by a whistle. I would personally, like said earlier, replace the clap by a whistle. (...) After looking a bit further, I think it was mostly a mistake you have commited. At 01:11:205 - , you have also added a whistle like you have done with the previous objects and it is basically the same exact thing but, placed further.
- 01:19:713 - Have you forgot to add a whistle here? Since you are adding whistles on the downbeats and claps on the upbeats, it would be better to keep the same consistency by adding a whistle. in the end right? already~
- 00:10:757 (1,2,3,4,1) - Those objects are almost making a pentagone form (in other word, a star form). Since it's very close on making that kind of form, would like to move the objects (3,4,1) a bit to make that sort of shape?
- 01:05:160 - It sounds very empty here.. What if you add a circle or delete the circle (3) to make another slider? It would emphasize the vocals and will makes it less empty.
- 01:11:205 (3) - I think there's a missing a clap here. Add one to keep the consistency with your upbeats hitsounds.already clap~
There's nothing *wrong* here; simple difficulty.
- 00:09:862 (3,4) - At the end of both sliders, there's a strong noice which can be emphasized with claps. I highly suggest you to add claps to both slider's end instead of keeping them empty.
- 00:14:563 (4) - I don't understand why there's no new combo here, it has a different tone of the three previous objects. So, I don't understand why it is connected with the previous objects. Add a new combo please.
- 00:17:922 (4) - You could also do the same thing here, delete the combo of 00:18:817 (1) - and then, add another new combo to 00:19:713 (3) - .
- 00:23:742 (2) - I don't think this circle is actually needed, it isn't emphasizing anything. I suggest you to delete it and then, you make the spacing consistent with the next objects.
- 00:51:504 (4) - The spacing with the next circle is acutally wrong: it is spaced by 1,00x instead of ~1,10x. You should fix it to make it more consistent c:
Take care of your combos.. please.
- 00:06:280 - The electric bass/guitar is starting a sort of loop here and you have placed a circle and then, a slider. First, it sounds very bad the way it is right now. Second, to emphasize the sound of the bass/guitar, the slider could be moved here instead and after, you could stack the next circle at the end of the slider.
- 00:08:071 - By muting the song and then, listening to the next objects.. are you sure this finish belongs here? For an example, if I look on the next combos, there's no finish at this similar downbeat, so I wonder.. is it needed? uh.. no finish sound in there now
- 00:48:145 (5) - The blanket is not perfectly perfect. What I suggest you is to, first, disable the grid snap and move this circle on x:263 y:177. After doing that, make sure to move the next circle to make a consistent spacing. the blanket should be looking better after that.
- 00:57:324 (1) - *Comment* i find this slider a bit.. meh. ;-; but I like this slider xD
- 01:06:280 - I highly suggest you to add a new combo here, the combo is actually, very long and also, your previous and next combos are always *or almost all* starting on a big downbeat. Why not doing the same thing here? There's a thing I understand here: you haven't added any new combo here because it was following the vocals. But actually, the combo is way too long. adding in (5), cuz I want same combo (1-4)
If you have any problem or want some more suggestions, try to catch me in game or, if I am offline, send me a forum private message anytime!
Can you try to get at least, 2 more mods? After you are done, you can call me back for a recheck :3!
→ Unrankable things, must fix
→ My human doubts, things to consider
→ Tips & Tricks to make your map better
♥ → Greetings
* → Just comments, not mods
Naked Lines → Mods